So why did the Catholic church rape so many little boys...

So why did the Catholic church rape so many little boys? Is there a passage in the bible that permits this sort of thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov/contact-us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

little boys are sexy as fugg

That's a good question.

kek dank memes and top bait or whatever OH WOHO, don't tip that fedora to hard now boi

this, you gay OP? Little boys are hot, especially when they have big dicks.

>the Catholic church

I wasn't aware that a multinational religious org had a penis.

Levels of rape/molestation in the RCC are fairly typical for any organization of its kind. The main controversy has always been how certain parts of the church try to cover it up.

>Is there a passage in the bible that permits this sort of thing?

No.

The Orthodox Church, Eastern and Oriental, the Assyrian Church of the East, and (obviously) the RCC all hold the church to be a Divine/Human organism. Divinity can not err. Mankind certainly can.

In the 50s the church encouraged fags to become priests which led to all of the pedophilia, as a large number of fags are pedophiles that lust after boys.

Catholics literally couldn't care less what scripture says

Christians do that as well

Makes sense

t. Jew/Muslim

Right Click
Hide Thread

big dicks are manly and gross, I like little boys with cute small feminine dicks

Many homosexuals tended to enter the priesthood, and many still do, especially in less developed countries.

It's a well-known phenomena: young men who cannot hope to ever display their homosexuality due to the rigid social rules enter a system where celibacy is enforced. It's a way for families to save face: an unmarried son in his mid to late 20s immediately sounds off alarms about "homosexual!", and the best thing to do is ship him off to a seminary where he'll be forced into celibacy and at least give off the image of some supposed "morality".

Problem is, when you gather up a crowd of frustrated but self-loathing over-sexed men, things tend to occur.

bump

Nothing wrong with peadosexuality, bigot.

there is pedorape in every institution which look after kids, the thing is the catholic church is a huge worldwide institution giving the impression that it is more rampant there than in any other place also the Church trying to cover it up doesn't help of course

Christianity is literally the only religion in the history of mankind that condemned pederasty. That's why so many homosexuals prefer Islam to it, at least Muslims allow them their bacha bazi.

I think there's a legitimate argument for Catholics to make that the molesting priests were essentially in-the-closet homosexual men for the most part, considering the average victim age is post-puberty I believe.

Of course that ignores the fact that many, many young girls were also molested by priests, a fact that is always lost in this story.

But more importantly I think Catholics need to remember that the worst part of this entire story is that the Catholic Church knew these priests were molesting kids and they had them shipped around to different parishes rather than doing anything about it. I just don't know how you can defend how the Church handled these rape cases.

Most Catholics are emotionally stunted adults, combine that with the rigorous celibacy requirements for those in the priesthood and you have a recipe for disaster.

Though the Catholic Church has always struggled with sexuality, there's some things it can do to counter the crisis…
>When word gets out that a cardinal has been covering up countless instances of child-rape in his jurisdiction, then is taken to Rome where he can hide from the US legal system; your first response shouldn't be to complain about how unfair the media's being, or how the church is the true victim here.
>Allowing priests to marry again and provide their own living expenses will reduce the numbers of those entering the priesthood to extend their childhoods forever
>Recognize that telling your clergy not to engage in sexual acts (straight or gay) won't stop them, but recognize you could keep it contained to them only screwing adults

This, unfortunately

>feminine dicks

>In the 50s communists encouraged fags to become priests which led to all of the pedophilia, as a large number of fags are pedophiles that lust after boys.

ftfy

>I just don't know how you can defend how the Church handled these rape cases.

Siege mentality.

>We're under attack by Communists
>Secularism is becoming stronger every day
>Oh fuck Father Miguel got caught touching kids again, this is the last thing we need right now!
>what do we do?
>We can't make the Communists disappear
>We don't have the power to fight secularism
>We CAN cover up Father Miguel though and shuffle him off somewhere out of sight and out of mind! No one will ever know!
>WEW! CRISIS AVERTED!

>papist finally admits his church is communist

>>We can't make the Communists disappear

He didn't made it disappear he just sold his country to Reagan, Goldman Sachs and Rothschild after he was "convinced" by failed assassination carried by Turkish man funded by CIA who blamed it all on Bulgarian special service.

lol, sure, whatever you say.

repressed sexual frustrations due to celibacy coupled with educational roles in close proximity to children

>Fags are literally beheaded for homosexual acts in middle East
>They are very tolerant, trust me guise

>fbi.gov/contact-us