WotLK
- Gamer District, Horde 7x
- Warmane (Icecrown), Alliance 8x

Cata
- Atlantiss, Alliance 1x

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/mxjmsr3t

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.
5. Launch the game from wow.exe and enter your account info.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
You will need a clean wow.exe and dll files if you downloaded your WoW client from XYZ server. Check the clients section above.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

First for EPGP

Is still doing 10 mans at least or did Cobe disband it? I really don't want to play on GD again. Post nerf is not fun whatsoever and most of the people in the guild are massive faggots like Scrotes and Valind.

First for bragging about clearing "pre-nerf" (lol 'ok' buddy) Ulduar 10 man HMs with your entire raid in 226 gear donning their 4 piece T8 sets

Classy. is the worst guild this general has ever seen by far. Can't handle 25 man HMs? Bring your 25 man gear down to 10 and things are suddenly much easier for you.

You faggots suck and I'm glad your guild is dead.

mfw cobe and oats are the only people in the 10 man with their 4 set
mfw you can get 4 set in less than a day on gd whereas it takes weeks on nonfunservers

This is a lot of anger coming from a GD kid. cleared to Firefighter in a day in Naxx gear on the 2nd week of Ulduar before anyone even had set bonuses then Cobe stopped making 10 mans. Armory proves this too you sad little man.

You funserver faggots are disgusting. Too shit to handle pre nerf ;)

>oats are the only people in the 10 man with their 4 set
?

i don't do 10 mans mate

> does Ulduar 10 in 25 man gear with literally the entire raid in full T8 and 232+ weapons and nobody cares
> does Ulduar 10 with some people in 25 man gear and 2 people with their 4 set and 1 232 weapon and you lose your mind
What is this autism

Don't actually care I'm just shitposting to keep the thread alive.

I actually do care, I'm mad as fuck, you're all cheater gear apologists, and your kills don't count.

Guys, lets just all go play retail or something.

at how much % crit is it good to go TTW fire?

who cares ulduar is a joke and you're only slightly better than the gdkids for doing it on a pre nerf server. if you want to play actually hard content you should go to MoP or WoD

Man, Cata Azeroth quest flow is absolute trash compared to vanilla.

Ok boys got my MoP client downloaded what server do i connect to

The Life Support one.

>vanillababs believe this

>catababby in denial
More often than not I'm running around with 1 quest in my log wondering if I missed anything.

>catababby
I had 2 60s on nost so i got a pretty recent reminder of how shitty questing is in vanilla.If i enter a zone to quest i want to quest there,not complete 2 quests and travel for 20 minutes.

>catababby
>If i enter a zone to quest i want to quest there
Thanks for confirming it.

Then you are just stupid because questing in cata is babby tier and you get handled quests and where to go all the time.

You guys had ONE job

>11 online in
Nice dead guild.

the more i think about cata the less i want to play it

Then don't ???

wafuu time to level

eh i might still see if i can stomach it. bad memories of paladins being ruined and talent trees getting raped .

>holy power

What? Paladins were literally made hunderds time better compared to previous expansions.

Holy Paladin is no longer one heal spam (still are broken healers though) and Retri actually has buttons to push compared to only auto attacking and spamming things on cooldown??

>no longer 1 heal spam
Sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of all the Holy Radiances.

Yeah try spamming holy radiance and you go oom in 20 seconds. Something unheard of in wotlk flash of light/holy light paladin builds.

Mana already becomes a non-issue by the time you're in raid gear.

>cata
>mana is a non-issue
Pick one.

Ok so you're just shitposting.

Have you even played cata?

Not if you intend to only spam holy radiance. But yeah holy paladins have infinite mana in cata if you do things right. Which means not spam holy radiance.

reminder to bully and murder ysi

Have you?

Every class but Holy paladin has mana issues.

Im literally playing it right now so my memory is pretty fresh

So you're just clueless and shit then.

wrathbabbies

I get it, you healed normal modes

I get it, you're just shitposting.

>ysi literally botting

i'm telling on ya mate better shut that program down and get the rest of those levels fairly

>mfw /wpsg/ thinks clearing ulduar on 3.3.5 is pre-nerf

>mfw /wpsg/ has never and will never do anything notable on any private server which includes you

so basically you're upset because he can't feel your griefing

tip kek little man

whatever i recorded him for a while and reported it to a GM, his accounts gonna get banned. that's a bigger grief than what i had originally planned.

autism

>he thinks people are talking about classes and not boss mechanics

Regardless of the "3.3.5 talents" meme there's a pretty massive and very noticeable difference between Ulduar bosses that are nerfed and those that are in pre nerf state.

Even if a wpsg guild managed to clear sunwelll there would be autists that complained about it being done on 2.4.3 despite them more than likely not being good enough for that either

>private server "achievements"
>notable
kys

can we please ban chips from discord he is really really annoying

>I dont talk in discord but I want someone who does banned from it
fuck off

ded
bumping with ugly whore

>ysi literally botting

In other news: water is wet

When is she gonna take pics with hay shoved up her twat and asshole?

>chips
>banning
I don't think I ever had a good time with him around

bumping with anime girls

desu i don't like all these false accusations

Maximum
Damage
Control

Late but friendly reminder that you're subhuman trash so devolved that even monkeys would think you're a disgusting shitbrain.

Neck urself

but had literally 10 people with near 25 man bis when they did 10 man hms

you sound like the type of person that's really suffering to be around, could you pls stop posting

I was there on my alt with a blue normal dungeon weapon so eh...

No you weren't lmao

Well played actually. This is like diving for oysters and getting a hot mermaid

Could you please learn English you dumb grindr slut

You're free to join him. Neck yourself too

>playing Atlantiss
>ever

fixeddd
retail had similar bugs throughout its life that have been fixed as well

not even playing on atlantiss
>gold mattering at all anywhere
what would be the difference between this faggots 200k from exploiting and me having 30k from mining/herbalism? the answer is nothing.

It doesnt work anymore. Camels spawn is still bugged but you cant get more than one dust. I've been farming them for hours to get the mount and I only made like 3k gold from all the dust.

And if you come up with the >but economy is so inflated
It's not because of some stupid camels, it's because all herb and mining nodes are bugged and you can make easy gold from that. Not that gold matters too much in neowow anyway, I bought all the mounts and BoEs I wanted and that's it.

>literally 3 comments later "fixed"
Based retard.

You used to be able to buy items from a vendor in shatt and put it in wrapping paper and gift box and it'd duplicate it like 20x and you could sell it over and over for massive profits. This went undetected for days and if you were smart about it you didn't get banned.

This was on RETAIL.

hello? xir?

I like this post

I want TBC server reeeeeeeeeeee

Gummy's Crusade is literally around the corner, friend. :^)

camel bug isn't on retail at all, your point is garbage catakid

>page 9
>again

Someone come cap me in 2s on atlantiss

Reminder that we are playing on L4G.

So if you don't want to play wotlk for the 40th time and you don't want to play fucking catakek come join us in tbc on a decent server.

Alliance btw.

I think I'm going to throw up

WHO is this

fuck off dumb tbcaveman all of the relevant /wpsg/ regulars are playing cata aka the expansion that transformed wow raiding from a simple child's game into the highly complex and competitive esport it is today

I like this post.

>L4g
Even excal is a better choice.That server is a shitshow that is bleeding players every day.

excal is a pay to win funserver that is only liked by pickles and cobe.

Two retards who drove two guilds into the dirt because of how grossly incompetent they are.

You can say many bad things about Pickles (I wouldn't), but not that he's incompetent.

All of that is true and it's still better than l4g.I really hope anyone reading this doesn't roll on that garbage server.

>this is what multiboxing/account sharing memester casuals actually believe

>sennashits/picklecore scared people will leave to go play on L4G.

Cata blows and nobody wants to play on GD again.

TBC NOW

L4G NOW

>strawmanning this hard
I would be the first person that would jump to a tbc server if a decent one released

Join us at L4G

Reminder that I'm the best player here.

Don't you have tranny cock to suck instead of shitposting here?