/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward

"I'm Your ThirstLord For Hire" Edition

>Summary from the latest Live Letter:
pastebin.com/x3petsBx (embed)

>Patch Notes:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/197e9c8b2f04efdecffe26bebe43b40551d1e3e8

>3.35 July 19th
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/e5e5cea1b9a706a22733af0dd3d790ab6bce41e1

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL (embed)

>Previously on /xivg/!

if you open in unchained you can drop into deliv and still keep aggro, even if your first combo is storms eye
i'm like 223 with a 210 axe

mefu bp

xth for no meido in EU

nvm whm was spamming medica 2 and im being retarded

world first sephirot ex df clear \o/

i'll be your eu maid...

go to bed, abe

#
#
#
#
# #
# #
# #
# #
>148114521
# #
# #
# #
# #
# #
# #
# #
# #
# #
# #
# #
# #
# #
# #
# #
# #
# #
# #
# #
# #
# #
# #
# #
# #
# #
# #
# #
# #

It's a terrible feeling. I just want to be a cute Xaela meido and take care of everyone's needs, like a good servant should.

dedicated pocket healer lfw

me_irl.jpg

slut

Balmung maintenance when? I need to get someone in.

Xth for permaban for chemo and shana

I guess this mod tried.
Still better than nothing, or in this case, sandals.

Why do you keep posting my picture

not if square has its say…

he's asleep though

{same}

It can't be helped.

ily user

Fuck off again thanks

#
#
#
#

→ # #
→ # #
→ # #
→ # #
→ # # #
→ # # #
→ # # #
→ # # #
>148114521
→ # # #
→ # # #
→ # # #
→ # # #
→ # # #
→ # # #
→ # # #
→ # # #
→ # # #
→ # # #
→ # # #
→ # # #
→ # # #
→ # # #
→ # # #
→ # # #
→ # # #
→ # # #
→ # # #
→ # # #
→ # # #
→ # # #
→ # # #
→ # # #
→ # # #
→ # # #
→ # # #
→ # # #

lf orbiters for cute c@

nobody genuinely wants to just be thirsted after and it hurts...

>can't read Veeky Forums filenames

user did this person shit in your cereal?

please let me know when you're available to lewd

Mutliquote faggot, kill yourself pls. Ty.

I do

The only way to make them fuck off is to talk about the game. They'll deem the "thread is shit" and stop posting. Remember 3.3 release.

Anybody wants to run the Aery and have a gay time? Tell me, my name is ____Murcadh Stark

>just got to lv 50 war
>feel like i'm constantly starving for TP

Is this normal? I'm not even using overpower that much as long i have mp to work around with flash. Even in bosses i feel like i'm down to 0-15% tp when it dies.

Calm down there buddy, someone steal your thunder lately?

Some anons here are super butthurt of the tomberry posters idk why

xth for midlanders! my favorite book is slut, what's yours? teehee ^_^

what server? i will adore you from afar and imagine the things I would do to you from a just barely safe distance

all I want to do is peel each layer of clothing off and smell your skin as I twist the ring from your finger

The screens of them are my favorite ones posted in xivg.

putt post

LE CROC TAIL

BALMUNG MAINTENANCE WHEN
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Balmung!

>tfw waking owners up at 4am for literally no reason, then stealing their bed
(=・ω・=)

I like all male au ra tails!

PAY UP GOYIM

nth for highlanders

tell me your hair color and what major city you're in and I'll start my work of fantasizing a romance that could never be ASAP

xth for shyv ct

they barely post as is

the shitposter reposts screenshots more than they post

So much for my no fap streak. I hate your pictures Shana ;_;

NO

lizards a shit

fuck off you scaly loving fags

You fapped to the least fappable pic I posted in last 2h…?

DO IT

Nope the ones in the other thread. Obviously not this one.

qt

IT'S NOT EVEN FOR ME
I'M TRYING TO GET A FRIEND IN

Male au ra are the best.

I wish they would post more..

Especially more of Regan...

Nice to know that Ramuh EX can be two-manned. What else can be two-manned? I know T1-7 can be.

Highlanders!?

Brown! Usually in Ul'dah.

If you can 2 man Ramuh, you can 2 man every other primal EX, Ifrit and Titan being the only semi-wonky ones because of mechanics.

Could you talk to him in game instead of baiting him? Discord maybe?

Are you planning to rp fellate this friend as well as soon as they transfer?

bench, or out and about?

>tfw i thought the feet were part of the lance

maybe shut ur bitch kid nigger mouth cocksucking faggot? lmao get trigger BIIIIIIIIITCH

Indeed.

I know them.

All the old EX have been 2 manned by a SCH/MNK combo, and this was back in 3.1
Likewise with most of the coils.

catboys

post cute midlander boys

Each star has a 25% of being the one passed on, right? So raising and retiring these two and then breeding them would be a good idea?

>baiting

at this point I'm pretty sure you no longer know what that means

>For me I would like to see Dreadwyrm Stance as an unlimited ability like cleric stance or Sword/Shield oath. It would give you 10% magic damage increase and would allow you to use skills only available while in Dreadwyrm stance like Dark Knight. Ruin 3 and the mp cost would be the same as Ruin 1 but the potency is at 200. and Deathflare be made a different skill with a 1 minute cool down but the potency doubled. As for Egi's people say that it is useless to add more but i would love to have more Egis. And if the Devs are worried about space and lore you can just sort all the pets into one of the 3 summon skills. For example Garuda, Ramuh and a new primal caster type in summon 1. In summon 2 you would have Titan, Shiva and maybe Bismark. In summon 3 you would have Ifrit, Leviathan and maybe Ravana. As for lore they could do a questline that increases your aether so you can have more pets. That way there is more diversity.

> Also if they don't make Dreadwyrm stance an ability then i would love to see the time it's up for increased to 30 seconds. Also add more pet skills so it feels like your playing a Summoner class and increase the sustain skill to 20 secs. They should keep Aetherflow but increase the traits to 6 so after you use all your festers or another skill you won't be forced to use ruin. I know Dreadwyrm stance was supposed to account for the empty rotation but still it feels like you don't have your full amount of DPS. They should also increase take contagion off of Garuda and make it an an Arcanist trait for when you reach 50 or whatever cause it makes people chose Garuda over Ifrit every time. And make DoTs do damage including DoT that will be applied like Miasma does even if it is small damage. Also make the class mostly about the pet and not the Summoner like in FF 11 but have the Caster do some DPS but most of your DPS relies on your pet rather than yourself. The DPS of the caster will include the skills i mentioned above.

yes hi this is cat

Bench~

are you up all night or just EU hours

ugly

i want to brutally maim this cat

au ra boys

If you're on now I'll spot you, or feel free to run through market and I'll pick you out and begin obsessing. I'll avoid contact if that is to your liking~

thanks for the compliment

i luv dis catboi
petpetpet

>MNK
That's kinda neato. I'd have figured it would've been annoying because of Monk's numerous positionals, but I guess in unsynced content it doesn't matter does it?

even raen…?

good job with ramuh, but how does that work anyway? we just kind of 3 manned it assuming the healing reduction stuff from the extended stack wouldn't work out. can you heal through it regardless?

ugly

Probably not, it's not the roleplay type of friend

(= -ω- =) aw yeas

How about for me then?~

>Making Dreadwyrm Trance a stance
Then what's the point? You're never going to disable it ever.

>Contagion
>Arcanist trait
>Making SCH more overpowered
I bet you got this on the official forums.

xaela are dirt
raen are shit

sorry

/pet

this raen is cute

that looks like the stinky fireplace though

Of course it's a catboy thats comes up with this horrible shit.