tera.enmasse.com/news/patch-notes

>Class balance patch notes
sites.google.com/site/yoshasstuff/home
forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/2964/aces-wild-class-balance-changes/p1

>KTERA Updates
docs.google.com/document/d/10AhhnR8vbLcq5xAWtDgZm6rToT-lt1nrnlyDZjJ_Z7g/edit#

>Commonly Asked Questions, Class/Server Information
pastebin.com/jdYtH4fS

>Useful/Misc Links, Modding Info, loadse mods, use at your own risk due to most being outdated
pastebin.com/fuGuFWWZ
pastebin.com/RSiBHKeP

>Free, open sourced DPS Meter,
github.com/neowutran/ShinraMeter/wiki

>Veeky Forums guilds
pastebin.com/SdEfujCf

>Endgame Guides/Info
sites.google.com/site/yoshasstuff/shadowsanguinaryguide

Elin album: imgur.com/a/PdM3t
Pull my little lewd tail

>Elin lewd SFM
ballistixz.tumblr.com/
alterize.tumblr.com/

Previous Thread:

fags

>elins

I love the dolla

i love the lover of dolla

>Pull my little lewd tail
so where do I find one?

Post pretty areas and things

post butt

only one

i should've killed myself this morning

Opinions on Ninja?

why didnt you do it last night

i failed

I wish human female berserkers got the brawler idle stance, shits A+.

Don't kill yourself, you have a perfectly good ass.

Bend over and let everyone get some use out of it at least!

anyone in lumbertown i can fap to?

no elins

Feel free to

No you faggot
Face your problems head on, then once you fuck up and become completely unredeemable with nobody to give a shit about you, then you kill yourself.

Why no Elins user ? you sure don't want that fat and puffy elin booty?

show proof

It's a bit embarrassing user, but here's proof that Elins have the best butts :)

>that pantyline in the back
it's like someone filled a bag with sausage filling

Thighs, yes. Butts, no. That would be either human or castanic.

shit taste

>People posting DPS meter into chat during IMS when no-one asked for it

how do zerkers deal with the adds in ace akasha? I beat them but it takes ages since I have to block constantly or else get chain kd to death.

>not instagibbing everything in those dungeons

lol

>Run Sky Garden as a Mystic
>Get queued with 3 Bawlers and a Ninja
>Get to boss, its the poison one
>Brawlers keep getting hit by the DOT
>One of the Brawlers is screaming at me to cleanse it when its uncleansable
>Wind up grabbing aggro 4> times since they all backed off to receive heals
>The Ninja didn't even get touched the whole fight
Is healing at all stages of this game hell or did I get a minority group of players? The Brawlers didn't even use Growing Fury or glyphed Roundhouse kick to get EVEN MORE block windows.

>Rori standing proud
I'm going to unmask Rori!

>tfw i like tera and playing tera but i hate the fact i have to play with people to do end game dungeons

is just too much pressure, you mess up something you get yell at, you don't do optimal dps you get yell at .you don't tank properly you get yell at, you don't read a guide on how to tank/dps/heal/whatever a dungeon before going into the dungeon you get yell at.

I love MMOs but i hate the Multiplayer part of them.

lmao just l2p

>halo
Yeah, right

So now with dreadspire out, I never actually have to do SSHM if I want to make imperator, barring designs which I could just buy off the broker.
Am I right or am I missing something here?

Nope, that's pretty much it

hey thats my butt

Going from slaughter to imperator on a brawler, how big is the DPS increase ?

Who is this cutie

>going from slaughter to imp
>he thinks he can just go from slaughter to imp

More
Are you from CH? You seem familiar

dead

I will hold hands and hug Rori one day!

>Being insecure about your dps
No one even tries to pretend the game is balanced, relax user

Roughly around the ballpark of 25-30% increase.

It might speed up the process to ask him

I'm a mystic, I'm not insecure about my DPS. It just makes you look like a twat.

Can someone tell me exactly how ERP works in Tera? My girls are on MT, but I wanna make some on CH for the lewd action, if all goes badly there's always dump for easy hoes. Does Elite status transfer from server to server? Because otherwise I'll just settle to learn ERP in MT

If you're having issues try using mocking shout so you can't be knocked down, and then while that's up pop flurry and use cyclone really quickly to get rid of them.

Dump isn't exactly filled with easy hoes like people think, forbidden, sensuality, nymphomaniacs, or literally anyone hanging out in lumbertown on CH would be far more susceptible

there's tricks to lewding certain dumplings though

A lot of Dump likes holding a hard-to-get facade, so expect to spend a whole afternoon with them before lewds

Elite works on the account, so any server you make a character on will have it.

Also ERP is just sex talk, describing things you would do.

*his hips crashes into hers with a hard, body shaking thrust. Spreading her folds apart with that girthy throbbing dick..etc

>dump
>easy hoes
God, I wish. I fell for that meme too. These people are a bunch of teases though, I haven't gotten my dick wet at ALL.

there's only a few that erp at all that I know of, some of those don't seem to want to erp anymore, and some have very specific tastes

They are shy.

Who in dump even teases, from my experience there's not really any lewd talk at all.

I'll take the advice on Lumbertown... Do I just announce in area chat "any A1 sluts here?"

Seriously? I feel like the "MT is full of people that want to do content" is a meme too. Can people fucking update the postbin, the server information clearly is more detrimental to new people.

which mahou shoujo elins will sit on my dick?

MT is full of people who want to do content

what isn't said is that there's a bunch of people who WANT to do content but only so many who do and bring others to that content

Dump does less, not as high tier content but people may have more of a chance of running with them

Are you looking to make a male char to ERP with female or futa on futa? it's pretty easy to get erp in lumbertown if you're forward and ask.

that's such a misleading discrepancy on this board want=/=do. Jeez, do you know which server is the most 'alive' in general?

I was thinking a Femani since making a gorgeous elf with a dick doesn't sound as convincing as a dragon breed girl or simply a guy... tfw I actually start leveling and want to change my erp to a normal elf or castanic beauty.

>unrelated note
Can someone tell me who this mayo maiden is? she's on MT. Had to use my clone ability on ninja to take creepshots.

Damn that's one pretty elf.

MT is most alive.
Some people on MT are helpful and will take you to content, so it's not like its all bad. Overall you can probably get into a group as easily as CH but you have to put yourself out there, if you join Dump people will put themselves in you

Want=/=do may be confusing but it all boils down to Players that want to do content vs. how many are willing to start content groups

The ratio in Dump is pretty good but even we get people who complain about no content while never doing anything to help. On MT you get lots of people who go there for the content, but its /terag/ so it's a bunch of shy elin that don't want to make groups or have never been to the dungeons to have the experience to lead people, so there's a bit of a discrepancy.

preset

Maybe it's the angle but that doesn't look like a preset.

Looks like a good idea to actually do content and progress would be to steer clear of 4channers and /terag/

I know right, I would have asked her for lewd but I feel like getting rejected from a good looking elf is almost the same as getting rejected by a real girl. what if they don't erp

tellmetellmetellme the preset

Make the character you like, don't worry about convincing. Nobody cares about that, there are lots of Elins with dicks.

Forgive me, i tried my best to save them

You could, though the benefit to doing it with 4channers and /terag/ is that while there may not be tons of content groups, you can actually find people here who are willing to teach you, and the community outside of Veeky Forums guilds is full of statics and people who have been playing together for 4 years and don't really want to break up their group to get you in.

Yeah. I'm almost 100% sure it's not a preset. I just looked through character creation and nothing close to that face.

Though if anyone knows that preset feel free to let me know, I'd love to make and elf like that myself.

Post closeup on face

It's this but with white hair. These sliders have been around since before the game came out.

why do you make your webm's 1080p
i don't get it

Was thinking of that but didn't look the same, guess it was just the angle

attention whoring

'dont mind me just casually throwing this here, haha, look at how good i am now gimme replies and praise'

Some people might make minor adjustments as they see fit but at the end of day those sliders will give you a 90% resemblance.
Elves suffer from same-face syndrome more than any other race.

>Complaining about good quality
???

Cus Veeky Forums doesnt like 2560x1440 webms, totally refuses to let me upload it. I've started using pomf lately though so maybe i should stop being lazy and change my shadowplay settings back to 1440p

This is the best closeup I could do.
Thanks user, I don't this they're entirely the same hair aside but at least I use these sliders to make something similar I guess

That makes sense. I assumed more people would be open to having active people join discord and have fun, but a-lot of them are really awkward hermits that have a tendency to call their groups 'family' and get buttblasted over guild drama.

I'm fresh 65, what's the best thing to do with all these undershade/shadecore tokens? Just trade up the undershades and go for slaughter or pump them all into something that makes money?

if you're gonna make a 1080p webm thats 3mb you're basically ruining all sembelance of quality because of bitrate, you're better off dropping to a resolution of 900 or lower so you can get more bitrate into it
see what i posted above

his webm's look fine though

your vendetta is really showing right now

Yeah you're right, thats why i also make it boxy, as well as for other reasons.

The quality is good enough on that webm that i dont have to drop the resolution though, considering its only like 5 seconds

they're pretty pixellated unless he puts them onto pomf

and they're still boring

good job outing yourself, vendettafriend

>provide legit critism
>HREP DREP VENDETTA

it's not really legitimate criticism when the webm's are entirely fine and you even admitted to as much

it's more like you're looking for a reason to try to poke holes in that person you have a vendetta against

"b-but they're a little p-pixellated!" is not a valid complaint

Thanks user, I just rammed my dick through the monitor.

why do you defend an attention whore so much

why are you so obsessed with an attention whore?

because i'm kusu

I would if I had an extra monitor. I'd put that elf in a pile-driver position, rip away her silky elven panties and start lapping up her sacred nectar. I'd shove my dragon dick so deep in her belly i'd rip her outfit. I'd cum so much inside her she'd never be able to set foot with the other elves because she'd stink off dragon semen.

I don't quite follow what you're trying to say user

netflix and chill