I have inherited 4 million euros

I have inherited 4 million euros
should I diversify into a lot of smaller projects or a few big ones?

Invest in a business degree rather than take our advice.

gib 1 bitcoin pls

>Asking for bitcoin and not giving address
Send me a btc, I'm smarter:
1CtLepu7uowTGPMF1Phs6atckFjqNwMizb

The only real answer is to hire a financial advisor from one of the top companies in your country.
He will help you with everything, but diversify it based on their risk.
And don't tell anyone, not to friends and especially not to strangers.

I want 4 million euros too :(

First, I suggest you speak with a qualified financial adviser. That being said, 4 million euros is enough money to never work again. Establish a cash flow and enjoy yourself or pick a career in something like scientific research or whatever else you like to give your life some meaning.

Invest in URRE or be a poor fag.

just buy what you need and squander it all. everything you put money in will go to shit.

>I inherited
REEEEEEE....

I have no rich family members and even if I had, most of them wouldn't give the money to me anyway. ;_;

Don't give random people on the internet money.

give me BTC pls
1HY1f37affGUxYharayiB3woD42cCyNuv3

give him pls
1Mxq2Wxv7985LgZRvJshXNy9J4zkvVxk2Z

Enjoy your ban

Go see a financial advisor at a bank.

I worked at a finance place once and they dealth with wealthy individuals such as yourselfs. They put it in really obvious securities like x% in gold and the rest in asx100 companies (aus fag).

Mainly because they just wanted vdividends so they picked banks and what not to get those safe fat dividends.

Which is what i suggest you do, buy a fund thats aims to give you high dividends, collect your 4% a year + growth and work on a passion career. Maybe you want to be an actor, or a painter a musician a pyschologist.

best of luck to you

Pay all debts, loans cash right now.
Put half in sp500, the rest in bonds, Reit, emerging markets and dont touch it for a year whatever happens.

Refuse all offers of commercial nature by any broker, bank or any financial institution.

Do everything online. Get new bank account, find online broker use vanguards/fidelity funds.

Then you have a full year of reading up, browsing the internet and set up goals.

Do not spend it in any way shape or form. No cars, no nightclubs, no nothing.
Don't tell anyone especially familly friends and wife/gf.
Being public with one's wealth is advanced rich people, grad level 1%stuff.
Stay focused on keeping your dough 101
Introduction to not spending it like a consumerist monkey
And innitiation to not being a greedy cunt because your need patience skill and an ability to weigh options without emotions if you want to keep your wealth.

Do not talk to a financial advisor, accountant or lawyer.
They will all recommend each other's services and bill you thru the nose.

That's almost 4 US dollars, you're a rich man

Can't believe no one has suggested buying real estate and renting it out as a source of easy income. If you want to wait a bit for markets to drop back down, I'd suggest a mix of short term bonds and index funds.

Split it in half. Invest 2milion in stocks you like and 2 million in real estate. Like fo real. Buy Ten good apartments in a great location and rent them out.
Enjoy your monthly 10k and watch your stocks do whatever they want to do, you dont care, you have real estate.

>2 million in stocks
lol stupid idea

> t. Professional crypto trader

no go all in for real estate and oil if it goes under 30 again

BUY ETHEREUM
Do not miss the boat!

Some in real estate definitely, also diversify your portfolio. But speak to a financial advisor and make sure you have enough cash/cash flow to live comfortably on.

[spoiler]also give me £1000 to help me pay off my debts

t. unemployed med student[/spoiler]

Real estate. Go travel for a couple years and see the world. Lil fuckin bitch.

currently
1EUR = 1,12USD

you retard.

this is the only viable option for a fulfilled life. Live off the 4 mil, and find something to do everyday that you feel will make a difference and mean a lot to you.