/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #378

"Better than television" Edition

Previous Thread: Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay to rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/319630/
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction:
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/10549116
strawpoll.me/10549625
strawpoll.me/10616399
strawpoll.me/10645276
strawpoll.me/10646187
strawpoll.me/10681287
strawpoll.me/10684655
strawpoll.me/10722128

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10722128
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beat_Generation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First posts are rigged.

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!) (thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't doe,or butterfly,bluejay or even shit.
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's Chloe just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>Chloe has to die thing comes true, Cemetery scene explained with that.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it.
>Epilogue: Use ur imaginations:)muh budget

What sex are you?
strawpoll.me/10722128

It's already in the OP lad. Janitor has been deleting a lot of strawpoll posts so be sure to check the OP for any new strawpolls.

>daily reminder that it's confirmed that the blue butterfly is storm summoner (the harbinger of disaster) This means, it became clear that the storm's still coming in Bay ending

Vic better not be bullying Kate there.

Yes.

When Max grabs Chloe's arms on the cliff, I always cry.

What is that song try to capture?

>It's already in the OP lad
I know but it's the latest and want it to take off

M-me too, f-faggot.

What a good picture.

Oh. Yeah, like I said, there's a little interaction, and when it does it looks quite ok for what it is, a bit boxy maybe. And I'm skeptical how much "realism" the otherwise very stylistic rendering could have still looked like an aesthetic whole with (clothes are not simulated either, for example). But I think I still agree that hair physics could have improved the game.

The sentiment is mutual. Let's just accept we're both here together, like-mindedly to a certain extent, and that our intentions align more than they do not?

Maybe we should add orph.link/fireden /archive to the OP?

ffs, talking about how LiS affected you should be fine on the LiS General, shouldn't it?

To any potential artists here, please stop drawing Kate with brown hair. Sincerely, a Katefriend.

>The sentiment is mutual.

Good. I guess that makes us frenemies.

Just played through again. My favourite game now I think

Same goes goes for Vicky and blue or brown eyes. Greyish green please.

Sincerely, a Vickyfriend.

Drop that trip so we can be friends user. I'll post this very rare Kate just for you.

>Let's just accept we're both here together, like-mindedly to a certain extent, and that our intentions align more than they do not?

as long as you don't start an another shit stir, dwell on shitty issues and write a whole paragraph about bullshits which're no-one gives a damn, everyone can accept you.

Oops forgot I had it on from /g/

They'll be alright

w-who is behind kate and dana?

One of the girls here. 4 now.

STOP FUCKING DRAWING CHLOE AS A GENERIC BLUE-HAIRED WOMAN.

DRAW HER WITH ACCURATE FACIAL FEATURES.

Sincerely, a Chloefriend.

i guess it's Taylor

Hey, faggot.

Are you also a turbodyke?

You're someone else though, aren't you now?

I guess it's back to ignoring each other. Comic for you though.

>/fireden /archive in OP
I'm all up for it if other anons find it useful.

Pricefield makes me so warm and happy on the inside.

Like nothing else ever has.

>I guess it's back to ignoring each other.

k.

Sure am.

>tfw ywn have a relationship as pure as Max and Chloe's

Yeah, pretty much

ONE OF US ONE OF US

Season Two reveal when?

whats it even going to be about?
how could it live up to season one?

>I haven't smoked weed in over a year
>I really want to make max smoke weed in the game
>She's too much of a pussy ass nigga to hit the chronic
It should be Max not warren in this photo

Joyce says, gtfo Warryn

Vampyr's gotta be coming soon, like early next year. I'm guessing S2 will be revealed after that and have some presence at next year's E3.

>Trying to force Max to do things she clearly is not interested in doing
Shame on you.

Stop drawing Kate without her cross necklace too. You guys can take your happy holidays/merry christmas arguments somewhere else.

Sincerely, a Katefriend.

It's not going to have Max and Chloe in it so it's automatically shit.

>Dating a degenerate alcohol drinking, reefer smoking, gun toting, tattoo wearing, dyed hair, pick-up driving dyke
>Won't even 420 blaze it
Talk about cognitive dissonance

>ywn play hide and seek in waterfalls
>ywn hold Chloe at night
>ywn hear her heartbeat against your head

Why live, desu baka senpai.

>Happy endings aren't all sparkly dreams-come-true. They're a warm hand wiping away your tears after bad news, a joke that makes you laugh so hard you spill your drink, watching a particularly beautiful sunset from a place you call home, a photo album full of memories.

These things are almost beyond my comprehension.

>victoria
>max
>kate
>chloe
>warr-

seriously? instead of rachel amber? even Nathan would be a better choice

>>They're a warm hand wiping away your tears after bad news, a joke that makes you laugh so hard you spill your drink, watching a particularly beautiful sunset from a place you call home, a photo album full of memories.
What if those are my sparkly dreams? What now?

Don't let Michel hear you say that, that's all.

Exactly my point.

I'd take something bittersweet if it meant I could feel anything at all.

I don't have to be careful of destroying something that will never happen anyway.

> bittersweet

There are many differences between 'bittersweet end' and 'forced tragedy end' though.

I was talking about events in my own life, or the lack thereof.

I'm not making any excuses for Ep5, which everyone agreed was utter shit a long time ago.

Don't make me think about it.

user was just talking about the 'less glossy but still absolutely a happy ending' type of stuff. Having little moments like that in your life should be totally achievable. Even if you're going through a shitty time right now. So was Chloe for 5 years.

fuck me that ones cute

We'll be here for you user. Always

Thanks user. /lisg/ is all I've got.

Of course. It's from the same artist that made one of the ultimate cutes, after all. This is a Pricefield essential, and if it isn't in your collection already, shame shame.

>ywn have a threesome with Chloe and Victoria
>ywn hear them bicker during coitus

Don't bully Chloe!
And Max has drank before. She's probably the type that would save it for special occasions.
While Chloe wants Max to try new things, she would never force her to do something she didn't want to do.
Plus, drugs would probably not be good for Max. They may make her freak out and be reminded of the Dark Room when her senses/ movements are impaired.

>took the bait

user

I don't really like it, desu.

It's too cutesy.

Dashingicecream does one of my favorite Chloe's. It's too bad she doesn't do more LiS.

>Pricefield
>Too cutesy
Does not compute.

Yes, I like Pricefield with an edge.

Hey, any certain user lurking here?

I feel contentiously familiar with you.

Where are his teeth and gums?

Frienmity, hate-love? That's me.

Wanna rile me up or bring me down?

The thread is two hours young. Chillax, sista.

Wanna k8 yourself?

I don't hate-love you.

I love you.

You're my favourite person.

Why did you call me "sister"?

Rude!

I just wanted to know if you liked Boroughs, and if his poetry could be applied to LiS?

>You're my favourite person.

Because he hasn't showed his real face yet.

Obviously, that's why he's my favourite person on /lisg/, and not "the Internet".

That feels good. I think I love you too. Well, I /lisg/-love you?

It was first and foremost a reference, but I also think I might have worse a grasp on posters here than I thought I had. Or maybe you do...

Indeed. ;;

I like to think my command of English is pretty ok, but poetry is tricky. So I haven't ventured much into non-native poets. Although I did share "On Tears" with you if you are wondering now. Wanna point me in a direction with Bur(r)oughs?

>friendly reminder that turning off your game at the decision screen is confirmed canon ending

Read through this.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beat_Generation

You'll see what i'm talking about.

Max is weird! WEIRD!

Do tell, faggot.

But weird is good.

Never said it wasn't

Chris Divine said he wants to make S2 about Alice's revenge

So I just finished ep5, when is season 2 coming out? If it's next year it's fine I can wait that long.

The only acceptable sequel.

It's not because it's undecided.

This is a pretty emotional game so I would expect pretty emotional discussion. Agree.

You're not funny. Stop with the bait

Goodnight, you beautiful vials of Capybara semen.

Don't die overnight.

Thank you?
Sleep tight, user.

I've just read through a lot of stuff, and my crude little takeaway is that Burroughs' work is very autobiographical in nature... and he was heroin-addicted world-wanderer that accidentally killed a wife of his. Ascribed a wicked genuis, or wickedly ingenious sense of humor at least.

The little of poetry he did do is at least from what I can tell very in-line both with that and the corrosive nature of contrarian humor. Anyway, it's actually a sentence from a novel of his that he apparently later based a poem on that I really liked:

"When the world has been reduced to a dark wood to a beach I will find you filigree of trade winds clouds white as lace circling the pepper trees and overcast morning in July a taste of ashes floats on the air a smell of wood sweating on the hearth weather worn points of polluted water under the trees in the mist soaked flowers havoc of avenues mist from the canals in the fields shadows of boys by the daybreak in the peony fields coachmen and animals of dream cold lost marbles in the room full of shadows you can hear indistinctly the soft sad murmuring of two children on blue sunset evenings I shall go down the path little blue eyed twilight grins between his legs crushing the soft grass in a dream I shall feel its coolness on my feet rose tornado in the harvest city night fences dead fingers a storm came and chased the sky away on Long Island the dogs are quiet in the gray valleys the clock of life has just stopped."

Does it or his work in general apply to LiS? You tell me. I need to hear it read before I can tell I think. Something must have struck you in it and made you ask though. What was it?

Rest well, babe.