/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Cunning Stunts (very) Soon edition

>When will the update come!?
wolframalpha.com/input/?i=10am tuesday london in local time
Click. The result is the average release window of GTAO updates, it may come a little sooner or later. It may not release at the exact same time for each system. Don't spam this question in the thread and don't panic.

>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gta_general_vg (all)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Thread archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>GTA:O Unlocks by Rank
pastebin.com/bAr3Q5sT

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/XEzpG0vB

>Lap time comparison for every fully upgraded GTA:O vehicle
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.34
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/220249028

Other urls found in this thread:

r.kyaa.sg/euazmc.webm
r.kyaa.sg/xjmftn.webm
r.kyaa.sg/wxjclf.webm
a.pomf.cat/lkamlm.mp4
r.kyaa.sg/wzwnfj.webm
r.kyaa.sg/uegely.webm
r.kyaa.sg/scrbar.webm
r.kyaa.sg/hhqoik.webm
r.kyaa.sg/rdejuf.webm
eurogamer.net/articles/2016-07-11-gta-5-redux-makes-gta-5-look-even-better
youtube.com/watch?v=UdB4ytHvX8o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for exploring the abyss

2nd for living the poor life

post your stunning cunts

>designer quiltet jacket and skinny jeans
>poor
Hmmmm

Last fucking thread

>5 full garages

dont know what get rid of if there isin't a garage added 2bh

The poor remain poor for a reason.

I had it all at one time

But I just lost it all.

Don't get rid of anything until the update because you don't want to have to buy everything that you sold back if they do add a new one

They'll almost definitely add another one. If they don't, people will sell cars to buy new ones, which means fewer shark cards sold.

I'm planning to do that but if they don't add a garage I'm fucked

Is it hard for them to add one programming wise or whatever

Not a very tech savvy person

You can sell cars after the update hits user, or maybe you'll even own a couple of the vehicles that can get upgraded to the new stunt cars already.

As for which cars to pick. choose you least favorite from your garages and sell that. That should give you more than enough spots for all the new vehicles.

I can you my cumming stunts if you want.

Valkyrie: r.kyaa.sg/euazmc.webm r.kyaa.sg/xjmftn.webm
Maverick: r.kyaa.sg/wxjclf.webm
I don't fly the savage, maybe NPG has some
>tfw forgetting to record Valk dodges

Not really. All they have to do is add a few more garage maps, and put the entrance points into those somewhere on the dozens of unused garages around the map already. garages at least are a lot easier to copy/paste than apartments since they don't need a view of the exterior through any windows.

It's easier than that because I'm pretty sure he's referring to a new garage slot, not an actual new garage option

>own a couple of the vehicles that can get upgraded to the new stunt cars already.

I really hope they don't have a benny's is this confirmed?

I have a tampa anyway but not the furore gt

Not confirmed, but i doubt they're adding in 10+ 100% new vehicles when they have an option to just upgrade a few existing ones with upgrades at benny's, or some new rally vehicle mod shop. Since the upgrades would probably cost more than the car would anyway.

It's likely
I'm 90% sure that the Tampa at least will be Benny's
>furore GT
It's not a fucking Furore GT

>It's not a fucking Furore GT

??

It's not

looks like it

Patriot tire smoke, not red, btw.

If it is I'll drink my own semen. It's not a fucking furore GT. There's no logical reason it would be besides the headlights looking slightly similar.

Counting down the hours

I still can't believe they actually did it

11 hours.

Green is back!

>some random tranny with a generic avatar is back
Literally who and literally why should I care? Fuck off attentionwhore

>hi_im_awhora
How could you ever fall for such a slut?

>Cheaters and modded cash are the primary reason things are so expensive right now.
Before you make some idiotic argument that it's because of shark cards and R* greed, no, that's disingenuous, the inflation of prices happened in waves after the influx of duped car glitches and modded money. Also, they are a fucking business and someone is setting revenue goals, so having a shitton of players who are modding instead of buying shark cards in the projected numbers mean they have to do something to compensate, unfortunately at the expense of regular players.

>tl:dr thanks a lot fucktard, it's YOUR fault things are so expensive right now

Is he right /gtag/?

Dont worry though, I still agree with you slightly, but shark cards are still jewish shit

It'd certainly make sense. The amount of money being thrown around and modders in lobbies was at an all time high after the PC release which basically means the amount of cheated dosh was at an all time high. IGG was the first update after PC launch and also the most expensive update ever at the time of its launch.
So essentially PCucks everyone

Im on mobile and have no photos.

literallynothingin1stperson.webm

Consoles had even worse money hackers, ordinary people had 300M+ .

Inflation became a thing when Rockstar started pushing shark cards.

Then why reply you dumb tripfag

Because i have a trip and you dont you dumb nigger without a trip. Trip is life.

P O S T C H A R A C T E R S
O
S
T

So you replied anyway because you want attention?

Post moar.

This triggers tingling down my spine. It's great.

2 dumpsters?

Where is the character?

For the record, he fall on the slut, not for

I only have Buzzard dodges left, you sure you want them?

xth for dont start shit with a crew that is literally 2/3 of a full 30 person session

a.pomf.cat/lkamlm.mp4

u p d a t e
p
d
a
t
e
soon™
fugging hyped tbqh lads

guy was pretty funny.

Go for it.

In fact if anyone has any other wembs of shitters getting shitfaced then do post

Daily reminder that stupid polack Serious_Kurwa is a fucking jew.

Left to right:
- Candy Apple
- Lemonhead
- Cotton Candy

I don't like the way Cotton Candy looks, but I can't quite understand what specifically it is. Maybe I should make the colors matte instead of classic?

>the inflation of prices happened in waves after the influx of duped car glitches and modded money

it happened after the heists update actually

for reasons that should be obvious

Maybe design an online game that works and isnt exploitable. Ita their fault and yet again, pirates get away scott free while the consumers suck dick and its all Jewstars fault. All

Cant even sell super cars in SP, who fucking thought of this as a good idea?

why do you keep posting the same shit every thread
change it up a bit
i would but I haven't gone in game yet today

>blow up his crates
>he kills guy that did it
>HEYYYY THIS GUYS TREADIN ON ME!
>shitter gangbang on one guy
Yeah, you sure scared him.

I wish I was rich.

>its a random anonymous shitposting faggot say something about the beehive mentality of gtag

Go join NODO or some Reddit crew that is based on being gentleman for """honor""" or some bullshit, t b h f a m i l y.

alright, i promise to change it up a bit

>it's a gtag fucks with someone else's org then cries for help when the random starts killing him episode.

>it's a person in the thread actually cares episode

Re-read that post you replied to, still applies. Literally 5 people in the whole crew care for your muh honorabru.

Buzzin, it wasn't a gtag that blew up one of his crates
Pic related exists AND works
All you literally do is complain ingame AND in here

If a random kills you that autist is most likely going to stick around forever and never leave you the fuck alone. Only way to get rid of them is to gangbang them until they leave

No please, post more amazing webms of you rpging people, valuable content.

Better than countless back and forth posts arguing about attacking non-crew.

thats not me though

r.kyaa.sg/wzwnfj.webm
r.kyaa.sg/uegely.webm
r.kyaa.sg/scrbar.webm
r.kyaa.sg/hhqoik.webm
r.kyaa.sg/rdejuf.webm

>complain about someone complaining about cheaters while claiming that they dont work anymore
>all this proof that they do
>still decides to shitpost anyway

FYI, this is after the F&F update that "broke menus". All that broke was full featured menus that utilized natives in the game. Basic memory editing tools still work. Most people refer to them as external just because you launch them outside of the game directory, but regardless of what you call them, they exist and work.

>some faggot in a savage wrecks my fun Sanchez's stunning cunts
>easily dispatch him with homing rockets
>get text "traaaaaaaash boiiiiii"
>him and someone else from his org come at me again with helos
>dispatched again with homing rockets
>leave before he can send me another mean text

What fuels these people /gtag/?

Akuma > Bati

try to prove me wrong, batifags

autism

I wanna go stunting with GTAG, can one of y'all invite SuperDuperXx to join?

KYS phaggot, facts don't lie. Same grip, no understeer, higher topspeed, much better wheelie, and only slightly slower acceleration.

Dumb frogposter

"Wheelie"

>eurogamer.net/articles/2016-07-11-gta-5-redux-makes-gta-5-look-even-better

youtube.com/watch?v=UdB4ytHvX8o

>this skiddy from like a year ago
>framing me in a lobby, mention who is really doing in the text chat as seen here
>run into him randomly a couple updates back on update day and menus weren't working at the time, he was in passive trying to protect his KD while he didn't have hax

>check notifications this morning
>see this

*wheelies and drives way ahead of u*
pssh, nothing personell akidma

Fuck You literally.

I had a gang of six people waiting for me at the last headhunter target in the garage, after a normal peacful grind lobby for at least 2 hours, then they started spamming rockets and killed me 6 times.

How is this fun? Its just cheap

You're right, he should have just let the other two guys spawncamp him in helicopters while he's on foot.

That would have been more fair.

its not me I think hes talking out of his ass, things are expensive to push shark card sales, its not that hard to see

Gotcha
If he acts up just post proof of it.

>you will never recreate this

If that's the reason then why didn"t they just make everything expensive from the start? Sharkcards have always been available since release.

Why did they release a free DLC? Why was the most expensive car at release only 1 million dollars?

Go ahead and explain since it's so obvious.

Pretty sure you couldn't even recreate that in TBOGT
Promotional images have always shown stuff that never actually happens, like every GTAO freeroam promo image that isn't a Kuruma, Jet and Insurgent all surrounding a level 1

>7.2 million
>only thing from the update that i'm considering shelling out for is the tampa upgrade and i'm leaning towards no as those wheel arch extensions don't look optional

at least the money piles look cool in my office

there's like one shot in that entire video where the sky is blue

>generic suit guy
>trump
When they release the retiree DLC and add bad toupees maybe we'll see a more accurate representation

Is there a list of shit in the new update?

I really hope the new stuff isn't locked behind some shitty races.

It will be like the Lamar missions, only this time you have to through Benny.

what age group is this game aiming to get? I always thought it was going for the 13-18 year old market but I'm assuming everybody itt is early to mid 20s

what's wrong with us? are we the autists we mock so much