Don't know where else to go for advice about this, I figured since it's career...

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

kys you are a fucking pleb if you disclose a misdemeanor.

great job govong shit advice out here

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

Yep, played out EXACTLY like my retarded weed fag loser coworker. I don't mean to sound old or anything, but you fucking turds literally live the last two thirds of your lives blaming other people or things in the most hilarious ways. It's not the fact that you did weed, it's the fact that you as an employer shouldn't have access to that information. That's what my stupid hippie friend was all about, "new information", he was into that new age shit about everyone getting "new information" but of course when it comes to his felonies, he contested a previous job if they should have access to his "information" showing that he did the crime. Worked for a few months but they fired him later on because they circumvented it. Again, it wasn't because he broke into an ATM, it was because THEY got access to the fact that he broke into an ATM. Hippies and weedfaggots are the most entitled shits, you're all literally exactly alike.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

Maybe you should calm down.
Have a bowl or something.

Soft_member
Soft_member

Things he told me:
1. Some employers want to know what misdemeanors you've done.
2. When they want that they'll tell you explicitly.
3. He's a lawyer.

Things he didn't tell me:
1. All employers want to know what misdemeanors you've done.
2. You're required to tell them even if they don't ask.
3. He's a lawyer.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

you are going to have a rough ride. clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

StonedTime
StonedTime

No. You probably only received an ordinance violation which doesn't mean anything to anybody other than your town's police records. Keep your mouth shut, don't say shit to employers. Chances are it wont show up or they won't care if its not a serious misdemeanor, or a felony.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

This

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit