/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Maelstrom cat edition

>Summary from the latest Live Letter:
pastebin.com/x3petsBx

>Patch Notes:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/197e9c8b2f04efdecffe26bebe43b40551d1e3e8

>3.35 July 19th
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/e5e5cea1b9a706a22733af0dd3d790ab6bce41e1

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL

>Previous thread:

naka bp ct

xth for finally got to pet Red and it was awesome

soo woo

But the important question is...Did you have a competitive batting one-off with him?!

xth for Shirai Amariyo

maelstrom cats are sluts

Maelstrom related, yesterday in Hullbreaker Hard I hit hit the wrong key when I was going to place a rook turret, and slapped Storm Commander Rhiki in the face with a thrown wrench.

It's true, I wish I hadn't just woken up cause then I could have at least made it one last chase.

I keep telling you I'm not ready for that sort of committment.

hello

nth for highlanders

shyv is so autistic lol

thank u

this

*hacks the bussy* i'm in

we get it, you're friends with handlebars and you fantad into a giant sperm

i want to wipe up spermvana with a tissue!

he's friends with meria and mittens too don't forget
and elk
and moni
a true criminal

they are literally in the background
u are angry for no reason

I have successfully leveled every craft to 52

chill out my man

nice, I'm working on it too. gc hand ins and the mog quests are a big help

elk is the strongest autist

FUCCBOI

>mom asks me if i want some tofu
>say "sorry tofu" out of nowhere because i'm conditioned to do it now thanks to xivg

That sounds kinda cute actually. What are the downsides to this ebin?

You look like that other midlander a lot, like his older brother.

Behold the red bird
The femroe who sat on her was baller
And Style followed with 'er

Nobody would care if you died.

glam would be better with a different top

>Ask for a parser for years
>Finally get one in 4.3
>It's just the useless PVP results menu at the end of a dungeon with no breakdowns

i would, sha's pretty nice.

It's Harp's glamour, my favorite glamour I've seen. Obviously looks way better on a Highlander but I think it's still cool.

The fucking caster coat does not exist. I don't think I've seen it drop once since 3.3 hit.

[2:32 a.m.]Master privileges for “Anime Squad” have been granted to Moni Sielski.
[2:33 a.m.]Unnamed Neko has left “Anime Squad.”

Neko having a meltdown.

It does

harp makes terrible glamours

Looks like I missed the train on farming bolts from A5. These idiots expect me to tank, handle bombs, and do all the DPS.

Right after moni's meltdown. Good work, team.

Se To told Neko to stop associating with Moni or he won't get the spelling bee ERP anymore.

Next post that ends in a 7 gets a poorly drawn chibi of their character. I need it for practice

It does

Would you accept pants?
>chibi
Thanks for reminding I need to actual adapt a "style" for that, user.

Hes back. Confirmed it was a prank. Of course now you guys will pretend it was real for more drama ammo. Only goes to show we still have a leaker in the LS

Spelling bee erp?

>LS

Butts.

You're gonna draw this cat right MEOW!

SeTo is illiterate

You people SUCK.

C U T E
U
T
E

Who is this mysterious cuteposter?! Tell me ingame! Please come meet me and pet me.

When 3 days ago I wrote that neko doesn't want to associate with seto anymore, the latter sat on him while the former was afk, shat out a selfie and said all is good

Seems I was right

mememe

gonna try and claim this with no picture attatched to fuck with people

How do I get NPCs inside my personal house? Or is that reserved just for FC housing?

hi

rolling for this cat

hey guys my tablet was broken but is working again

Post char

Who is this dark God?

why did u backstab kiss

Lonely cute chococ@ looking for a highlander hunk to EB...

It was a joke you autist

It would be amusing if I stole it since I havent played in many months

I really want to play with 1.0 graphics. Wish I could have played it. I even liked the sounds.

please backstab me

rr

punish me

Look for the Independent Sutler, he will let you purchase permits for a Junkmonger, Material Supplier, Mender, or Retainer (who can only be placed outside).

Additionally the housing vendor in the Lavender Beds sells a servant which sells some food items, but mainly just looks nice I think.

You and jei need to be permabanned

Hey that was a pretty good attempt, good job me.
Its ok, I already have a Lala, thats like a chibi.

then explain why we're all on voice chat with each other bub

can we fug

Is it true you're an ex massive pso2g shitposter?

>agmented gun
sexy does this blueberry want a boyfriend

Thanks!

cringey

Why did you breakup with purple cat and become a fucktoy on Balmung?

why do you keep posting me

>tfw no male characters want to EB unless they're crazy like Godspeed

Unlikely to win, but fuck it. Lets see.

>there is some autist who browses this general literally 20 hours a day
>he responds to every single avatarfag with "cringey" or "ugly" in hopes that it will eventually deter them from posting
autism

hi pals it's me your best bud checking in to remind you to cherish your happiness because it could disappear at any moment and leave you much worse than it came

and also you are beautiful and perfect and i love you and i hope you love you as well

and if you don't or can't love you then i will love you enough for two

thanks for your time

hi that's me good talk i'm leaving again now though!!!!

No worries. There is a limit to the amount of npcs you can have, which is determined by the plot size if I remember correctly. The information should be in the tooltips.

I love you

Oil yourself out and beg for degenerate commissions on ns, not here

Werent you an Au Ra or did you change? I like this more..

But you were just a girl!

this one is bait

Take care I miss you god bless

Seriously why the fuck is the input buffering so fucking shit? This fucking game is locking my skills in more than a second in advance at times and it is completely shitting up my rotation. I'll be mashing Heavy Shot, switch to Straight Shot but Heavy Shot still decides to cast next. I expect Straight Shot to be cast so now I'm hitting Iron Jaws but Straight Shot casts. I'll tap a directional key in an attempt to interrupt my own cast and try to keep buffs/DoTs up but the cast doesn't get interrupted, it just keeps going despite me taking a step or two.

This is fucking ridiculous. My ping to the server isn't even that bad, it's just this stupid fucking input buffering. It works perfectly fine on some skills(Empyreal Arrow works flawlessly. Whenever I want to use it, it gets fucking used) but for most it's trash.

ugly

I'm gonna make Megu my slave, mark my words XIVG.