Jiwan is for NA RP
Windrest is for EU
Ebon Hall is for EU RP

>/bnsg/ Clans Info
pastebin.com/8urMNZNG

>BnS Resources
pastebin.com/CgLYrude

>Soul Shield and Gear Cheat Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JOQK34BUTR_55XwnbJOk388gjokrtLZFdhi3vIwXjZc/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=2044868321

>Automated Equipment Suggestions
bnscoffee.com/

>Mods
pastebin.com/Zcb5fwHX

Previous thread:

first for nuffin is my high ap assassin gf!

Avatarfags in the OP. Fuck this general

0-4 : Keep Playing
5-9 : Resub to FFXIV and kill myself

I was going to post a thread with a new cute picture of poharan but I got beat right before posting.

Sorry user. I failed you.

things getting hot on Jiwan

Remember to stay cool and hydrated in summer!

nuffin doesnt even know you exist donnie

NA 466762
3v3 Dailies in need of one more

Damn it user

pls take that violence elsewhere, Luu. This is too much for Veeky Forums!!!

>when the static still cant do yeti 4

>23k kang

holy shit

Post your best merchants

If you don't think the Eight Masters saving you from killing yourself was the tightest shit ever then you can get the fuck out of my face. This game's story is pretty engaging.

>black ratblade

gives me a chuckle every single time

I was hired to help and I don't betray my contracts.

>KFMs dying to Yeti

??? You can literally dodge all of the smashes.

crusty
napkin

How do you know it's not a BM?

I just wish NA/EU version didn't have so much detail removed from the story and dialogue.

This almost gets me every single time
seraph damage control pls go

because that's wewty

So where'd he buy his gold from?

can't wait for the thread to be deleted again when eristic's crippling autism flares up for the umpteenth time

HOW

Departed

Alright, it's Daily Challenge time.

NA #1301348

That music was really good. They actually felt like characters.

>luu in cahoots with ban zhuaning

DEFEAT THE REDS LUU
YOU CAN DO IT

lol
man its kinda hard i just wanted moonstones

I buy most of my gold from Mr. Hogdonny with my 5 static friends

Why do Lyn players give their characters names like Loo, Kopsy, Weetee and Tailflop? Do they name them after Scandanavian village idiots or is it anime references?

Who is that sharp lookin' lyn in the background?

>glacial beam is down
>what is firestorm daze

WHY ARE FM'S SO FUCKING BAD AT THIS GAME

>The three people that represent everything wrong with /bnsg/

That OP image is disgusting.

He was just goofing Kimi really good!

Who'd be the fourth to complete the group?

(you)

Bjarke

Never

I miss Tiger Slam.

wow what has courante ever done to wrong the thread?

What's wrong with Rilo? He seems harmless to me.

Kyoppi

rilo was cool then he started hanging around eristic and now he acts like a faggot

Shittalking, I would assume.

>avatarfag relentlessly with the same images each time
>repeatedly samefag to make it seem like people were encouraging them
>create several increasingly retarded followers all doing the exact same shtick for the purpose of complete and blatant attention kidnapping, see also eristic, kyoppi, bjarke, the rest of the cancer crew
>have a clan entirely made of dramawhores and 'ebin trole' pieces of shit, most of which are trashcan whales

Never

Rilo is too nice for Veeky Forums desu

Never

You are just jealous of Eristic

why would i be jealous of him?

shut up eristic

>samefagging

what's that

what's that tell tab for, hmmmm????

for whispers? so i dont miss them

It's when someone replies to their own post under a different account, or in this case just straight up reply to thier own post to make themself seem popular

ah your "whispers"
i see your game now luu

You know all of those posts you'd find that were like "courante notice me" or "you will never erp with courante" ? That was him trying to fool people into thinking his horrendous behavious was being encouraged. Sadly, it worked because people, mostly NA dwellers, are idiots. Oddly if you called him out on it, he began avatarfagging about 15 minutes later at the latest. Funny that.

Kyoppi. Incredibly childish dramawhore with millimeter-thick skin who could try speaking to a 2 year old child and there's a chance said 2 year old would feel patronized after the encounter. Has absolutely nothing of interest to say and nothing to contribute to any discussion, and now shits up EU's discord whenever he feels like it because none of the americans want his worthless backside.

So, two months ago when I played this same exact Lyn idled in this same exact spot every single day. They did that since a few weeks after the expack hit.

She is still here. She has a bikini so they do still play or at least pay money.

What in the fuck? I have NEVER seen them move or speak. Not once. Any time of day, they are here. Always!

I certainly never did any of that.
There are just people who like to post that like ouch and maku and madokaposter etc

Make her your lyn waifu.

List of people who care about your input:
Speak when you are spoken to, no other time.

but I'm the one they replied to.

They were modelling for you, waiting for you to take a picture with them. They finally got what they wanted, perhaps now they can move on!

i like courante though

>new thread 65 posts in
>literally all about avatarfags

holy shit it's time to bury this general no one even talks about the game or posts lobbies anymore

because you're either courante or one of his brainless followers who thinks that if they suck up to him long enough, they'll also be allowed to have their fifteen seconds of fame just like their mother and father promised them after seeing how that guy on the TV who drove a pickaxe through his ribcage got attention on the secondary channel news for a whole 18 seconds of airtime.

Go away, you're bad vibes.

So when are we getting more Mysterious Crystals?

Or do I honestly have to start converting gold to CS resets?

I'm genuinely considering paying for a server transfer to Windrest when it comes out. I made a character on Hao District back when my friends got me into this game, now none of them play.

I tend to not put money for free to play games, I've got 661 hours on warframe and never paid a single penny to them

I sure hope this is a falseflagger otherwise I just got thrown under the bus, nice.

>Everyone already has their groups formed and might as well be considered normalfags
>/bnsg/ only players struggle to fill up lobbies and forced to pug

It's over.

Do you even have radiant energy?

buy more rng bags

It wouldn't be a bad decision, especially if most of your friends are in the main EU discord.

kys austin

No, but I have gold.

You can't farm crystals by farming gold though so those are a much bigger issue.

How the fuck do you beat summoners in tower?

I play sin

This game will be long dead before we get server transfers.

go to bed maku

>Long dead

Games like Tera are still alive and kicking. Come on now user.

Who are the other BD besides (max)
Tails
Luu
Dezzy
GT
?

Almost entirely gear dependant as there's a point where they're genuinely just too hard - although summoners are on a whole different level because they have a literally unkillable CC bot with no downtime on any of its abilities.

Infinite tower goes as follows

Absolutely hideously unfair tier: Summoner
Horrendous at times: Force Master, Destroyer
Fake-pro Scout tier - good luck killing them: Soul Fighter, Assassin
Just like normal really tier: Blade Dancer, Warlock
Kind of retarded tier: Blade Master, Kung Fu Master

Ice mine the cat
kite away to stall for cooldowns if you need them
hope you have a good offensive card

Just kill me please. Remember that you will just suck at everything you do so it's better to just off yourself right now. I mean, what's the point right? No matter how hard you try everyone else will be better than you and always there to kick your face in. Isn't it just a better idea to save yourself the humiliation instead of just getting laughed at after you kiss dirt even after you tried your hardest?

Thats what I'm afraid of, my korean friend showed me a video on revelation online. It looks like Blade and Soul's combat system, in a game that isn't coded by retards.

It also has actual classes (healer/tank/dps), so the pve won't be shit, but I hope the pvp is as good.

lol I think you're way too tin foil hat.
I don't even think the amount of samefag you're accusing is even possible. It's like a minute between posts and if there's an image it's even longer.

Nexus for daily, maybe Asura too

NA #1325142

I don't know this feel, user.

If you don't like Courante, you're most likely a newfag or jealous of no seka desu

Sounds like you need a change of scenery.

No can do user. I'm in a grinding mood while listening to music.

Purple dailies

For stingers and welfare money

NA #1325171

2/4

>6man

not thanks

>Moonwater tears are now less than 1g
What do I farm now? I'm not autistic enough to farm more than 5 moonwater tears because I hate running Piggy.