Slablands/CoC General

Just casually walking on mount everest
Edition

>GAMES
Slablands: mega.nz/#!000FlCbJ!BnwmGwa5eRRQvsmm9XfbhM2gOBEZNgxtOTBu3OGNj5M

Slablands Design Document:
docs.google.com/document/d/1ACXD-AWlYHDrXmS726OBihS4CSz7c9nL4kZtB4fifH8/edit?

Slablands Bug and Typo Reports:
docs.google.com/forms/d/1l0nMswToZ5ZMLL7vLwMdKU_mE8rmz70NC7Hz5XUzUD0/viewform

Slablands changelog:
docs.google.com/document/d/1noFLFeDmuGPv4rfd_6fyqLCbC-VdPpaWb1S-8kr-1t4/edit

IF THE MEDIAFIRE LINK SAYS "PERMISSION DENIED", JUST REFRESH IT!
The demo ends at the desert. More to come soon.

>F.A.Q s
pastebin.com/qMKLk0hH
pastebin.com/8c2sLaZP
History of /slabg/
docs.google.com/document/d/10rpdpabjVzkTmy37wo18sN-PvDTNaxrYVbWjY_ZKERE/edit

>Variable reference and style FAQ
docs.google.com/document/d/1P-irx43qxBg2nFN_YieZ52g9uLmRXJGIIZb4n8kQyc8/edit?usp=sharing

Hey, you, browsing this shit! Consider writing/editing for Slablands to COMBAT THE ANTHROPOMORPHIC, FUTA, FEMDOM MENACE! (note: writing a submission is actually a pretty huge undertaking! Consider adding content for existing contributions or joining other people's projects first before starting your own, we don't need 6576534 half-finished unique NPCs.)
Writing is nice, but if you don't feel up to that task, try editing for one of the projects! Every comment helps!

Project Lists:
General: pastebin.com/qMvXVtXw
Slablands: docs.google.com/document/d/1YAawzawwvB52hZKiRVhkytMs8HuNjP8IAbY74WxSS8I/edit?pli=1

>Wiki
slablands.wikia.com/ It's brand new, please consider adding to it.

Slablands maps:
dropbox.com/sh/hpoqlyo2euujm8m/BtAMkXHp2c

Music to listen to while browsing the thread:
youtube.com/watch?v=BwBKjK7Xik0

Previously

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronnie_James_Dio
youtube.com/watch?v=HU2ftCitvyQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Banging her on a mountain

Banging the mountain.

Whats she s'posed to be

Reminds me of monster hunter.

Pompous fox boy who thinks he's too cool to be banging sluts (aka you) so you keep teasing him until he gets a semi just at the sight of you and finally comes begging at your doorstep to get his dick wet.

Fucking a mountain girl

Name him Xof

Not sure what, exactly, she's supposed to be but I like her.

>captcha asks to pick mountains
Well then.

ambos

Captcha knows all

How do you pronounce that?

Also there's a fucking dude named Robert E.O. Speedwagon in this show, are you fucking kidding me?

As the series progresses, the music references accelerate.

Do you think the blond's name is Dio for no reason?

>How do you pronounce that?
Probably the way they did in The Phantom Pain: Zoff.

I'm not some old dude so I don't know what Dio is in reference to, papaw.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronnie_James_Dio

The villains of the next seasons are named after Cars, Whamm and ACDC

Welcome to Jojo. Where there are literally more musical references than you can shake a stick at.

The title name Jojo is itself a reference to the song Get Back by the Beatles.

Almost all the enemy Stand users in Part 3 are music references, and by part 4 all the Stands themselves are music references.

Thanks grampa!
Yeah, I heard there were stand things but they're not around yet (only on episode 3 so far).

They're not going to show up in the first part, only in part 3.

Good to know. So far she's getting most of her entertainment out of the noses & music desu. She been sayings it's "drawn exactly like yugioh!" and I don't know how to respond to that honestly

More mouse loli

This

Okay new to slablands and this isn't answered in the FAQS, I realize the game isn't 100% finished, but does it have anything in the form of a placeholder ending? Or does it just go on forever right now?

It doesn't even have any of the story passed the intro yet. It's basically a sandbox.

Girls made of ice

Dammit, and I really needed a refresher after finally beating CoC. My stamina for furries and futas was at its limit. I need something less horrifying.

Helia best girl.

>The girl that cheats on you with furries and distends her pelvis with tree trunk dildos written by a horrible shitstain of a person who threatened to sue someone for wanting to write content for his characters
>Best
Fuck no.

>Best
In concept, maybe.
In execution, heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell no. She's got a lot of problems. The worst part? She's not even the worst offender.

Red haired fire elemental girl

Is she actually - contrary to cliche - calm, collected, and slow to anger?

Frizzy haired psycho lightning elemental girl

Binding a bunch of spirit girls to yourself for power

No

A slow burner.

why

Orphaned loli catgirl you find in the dumpster

Making angel girls and war

Making your angel girls wear lewd clothes

Monster girls

Lewd nuns

Harpy girls

loli raptors

So batgirls when?

We have a fire elemental girl though.

qt girl sidekicks

So many awful movies jesus christ

youtube.com/watch?v=HU2ftCitvyQ

never ends

A necessary evil.
For there must be bad for there to be good.

I will never accept it

So what animes you guys watching atm?

I've had no time for them for quite a while now. I'm like two seasons behind anyway.

You better not be watching beserk

This is great.

AMBOS

SAMBA

Psycho gamblers that use their money and power to control everything

How does a big, muscular fiery and angry demon man that you tame sound? I was thinking you find him chained up somewhere and left for several hundred years, and you can either turn him into a loving husbando or a slave who serves only to fuck you when you please.

Can I make him pick cotton?

when

No, he's too lightskint for that. Plus magical cotton harvesting is way more efficient.

How's Bosam?

What's a Bosman?

Bosam for a name.

Waifu when

Familiar, but spooky girl

When that one gets finished

We're waiting on the cave area for that to get finished.

Lewd nuns in swim suits

Then how can you tell it's a nun?

>it's

"It's" is a contraction. It stands for it is or it has. The form of it indicating ownership is "its".

Making all girls wear lewd clothes

Cruel.

Cute spooky girls? Yes please.

She's angry constantly

I want her to fall asleep in my lap while watching horror movies late into the night.

But how do you calm her then? There's always a way. Though the angry sex potential is quite nice.
Sounds lovely.

Balancing your waifus with your adventuring

>friz
Magic school bus?

Slab College

Stab College

best girls

hellion girls

Helium girls

Heal 'em girls

I'm always a slut for demon men.

Apple girls when?

Sulfur hexafluoride girls

cake girls

>Somebody has finally figured out how to make Sega Saturns run games off of a custom chip card thing you can insert into the system instead of the cd drives which are the most common thing to break first and are becoming harder and harder to come by and replace.

Man, if I had a Saturn, this would be amazing. Still cool news though. Means people can more easily make homebrew stuff and run games on the things now.

Easiest console to pirate

Yeah, but the thing is the way you used to pirate games still relied on the cd drives to run those burnt cds with whatever stuff you put on it or whatever imports you have. Which, while it works, the cd drives are dying left and right and replacements aren't easy to come by. Nobody is making them anymore.

With this new thing we no longer have to worry about CD drives at all. It's all streamed from a USB port through a bunch of chips to make the system -think- it's a cd drive when it isn't.

This could be a godsend for people with Saturns that have everything that works besides the cd drive. Or possibly a much needed boost to emulation because the Saturn emulator scene hasn't really updated in years and is kinda floundering.

Paying to pirate is trash anyway, any method that relies on it is worthless as far as I'm concerned.

I see it less from a piracy standpoint and more of a "wow, people can play saturn games without having to worry about slowly killing their cd drives now" standpoint.
Because everything else on that thing was built to last and they sure have.

Smoking

Plains

of course

Gnikoms

annoying voices

>The voice actor for McCree in Overwatch actually plays the game
>He randomly says "It's hiiiigh noon" in voice chat to fuck with people

What a dick