/K S P G/ that game where you send green men into space general

Consoles soon edition

>Can the game be considered a full release?
KSP has been a full release for more than a year now, we are proud of the amazing work the devteam has done to bring us one of the most fun and challenging space games out there.
Despite the long and sometimes troubled alpha/beta period, KSP is now a grown product and it's guaranteed to keep you glued to the screen for hundreds of hours.

>Are there big issues with the game?
Apart from the occasional obscure bug, there is not much to complain about KSP. The game runs smooth as butter.

>What are the devs doing?
Besides upgrading the game to its latest version (1.1.3), the devs have been teaming up with the promising people over at Flying Tiger Entertainmenrt KSP to consoles.
Another major update is in the works (1.2) too, which will bring even more new content to an already impressive feature list.

>Should I buy the game?
Considering the amount of hours of fun you can get from KSP, it's a total bargain. The general consensus here is that there is no reason not to buy this game.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GkHZpOLkA6Y
pastebin.com/11ESnTdE
kerbalspaceprogram.com/
dropbox.com/s/atzhizfw7pxjdoa/RLA_ProbeParts.zip?dl=0
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/50701-c
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/forum/4-add-ons/
spacedock.info/
imgur.com/a/lIHNS#0
imgur.com/a/S3Qxf
i.imgur.com/PBuWyVx.jpg
ksp.olex.biz/
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/87463-1
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/
pastebin.com/vLmE1QbY
i.imgur.com/dJQEXBX.png
spaceflightnow.com/tracking/index.html
eol.jsc.nasa.gov/HDEV/
raceintospace.org
abandonia.com/en/games/183/Buzz Aldrins Race into Space.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Trailer:
youtu.be/GkHZpOLkA6Y

>Dev Stream:
twitch.com/ksptv

>FAQ
pastebin.com/11ESnTdE

>Game site
kerbalspaceprogram.com/

>KSP mods
dropbox.com/s/atzhizfw7pxjdoa/RLA_ProbeParts.zip?dl=0 (RLA probe parts, /kspg/ exclusive)
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/50701-c (forum mod list)
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/forum/4-add-ons/ (mod subforums)
spacedock.info/ (community mod repository)

>Flags
imgur.com/a/lIHNS#0

>Party-approved rendezvous and docking tutorials
imgur.com/a/S3Qxf
i.imgur.com/PBuWyVx.jpg

>Some useful calculators
ksp.olex.biz/ (phase angle calculator, for planning trips to other planets)
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/87463-1 (deltaV map)

>Official forum
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/

>Hotkeys for operating your craft that are never mentioned anywhere else.
pastebin.com/vLmE1QbY
i.imgur.com/dJQEXBX.png

>List of IRL launches.
spaceflightnow.com/tracking/index.html

>View from the ISS:
eol.jsc.nasa.gov/HDEV/

>Race Into Space
raceintospace.org

>Original BARIS for DOSBox scaling and filters and shit
abandonia.com/en/games/183/Buzz Aldrins Race into Space.html

if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight

>Spoiler

FUCK

Real thread with real image when?

Sage.

Why does Squad hate us?

Why broken promises?

Why no new planets?

Why is the sugestions box on the site usless and probably not ever read?

Why dosnt a better company take over KSP and buy it from them?

Also how come every time I come to Veeky Forums after months of not comeing here the people get more and more autistic?

And why is there a faggot who posts snakes and lizards on EVERY board on Veeky Forums?

I didn't even know there was a suggestion box 2bh

Fuckoff Max sage

>And why is there a faggot

you answered the question yourself, user

>green men
>only men

Entitled shitlord. MAN, can you please make a new thread that knows how to check it's privilege?

Can you leave your Angry hate speech by the door, please?

>Asking things to yourself

Yuri rapes MAN with a strap-on when?

hey, I wasn't the one who wrote that first

Itadakimasu!

I bet the green one is yours.

I actually had one ready to go and I refreshed and this one popped up. Stealthily done.

In order to maintain Golden Age status, we must abide by our own laws. I believe all duplicate threads to be cancers and those who intentionally make them should be denounced to the group. I will never do it, and those who care about the health of the general should consider avoiding the practice.

Please get fucked. Antimanners are the only group that have rejected Blanket Amnesty so as far as I'm concerned you and your little friend are both outcasts.

The fuck did you just say?

>That autism about blanket amnesty

I bet you don't even know what that means, but most of all, can't provide me with a link to this "massive" group of people that wholeheartedly agreed to it

Thats right. Green is the greatest color.

fucking hell you dipshit you rushed it so bad you fucked up the previous thread

but you took the time to change the essential spoiler you gaping asshole, Max.

>He didn't read the whole OP

Okay, thanks for pointing that out.

Since consoles are releasing tomorrow, we're going to need a new thread. Anybody feel like breaking some laws?

I nominate snek to mek new thred

So the other day I was giving a look at the FAQs of Veeky Forums and it reminded me of a question I always had since I started visiting the site:
Why do they put so much emphasis on sage not being a downvote?

I mean, sage is pretty much universally used to post one's dissent towards the thread, the poster or what have you, while not giving it a free bump at the same time.
I can see how sage could be used in cases where you might want to clean up the last few posts of a general after a new one has been created so you don't get two threads in the same page, but that's probably a minority.

So what gives? Why are they insisting on not letting people use sage as a message of dissatisfaction?

please don't start that shit
who fucking cares about the console port

BURN

STEAK

ASS

THIS

DICK

JUST

I obviously care about this thread not being live when the kotaku press release pr machine paid for with our investments starts firing off randomly like shitty Mexican fireworks.

PHOTOSYNTHESIS

A

LITTLE

STUFFED

A

A A

I'm still waiting to be quite honest

AA

RELIABLE

Pls respond

>Green
>Not turquoise/dark turquoise.

Did you have trouble finding your seat, sir? The Doctor has a lot of patients today.

a

a

a

a

Well I am kinda pissed off because I was promised a response by the end of that day.
And I've been ignored for two days and counting

aaa

Sir we understand but unfortunately you technically already saw the Doctor and got your diagnosis so you'll just need to have a seat and when he has some free time you can get a quick follow up, alright?

No I want to speak with your supervisor right now

He's on break. I can leave a note by his workstation for you though.

let's liven it up in here

>it's a MAN goes full retard and spams the thread so he can make his own as fast as possible episode

this is not a real thread m8 anything goes

OH LOOK ITS THE NIGHT OF A SQUAD RELEASE AND THERE'S A JANITOR HERE

JUST LIKE ALL OTHER RELEASES SINCE 2013!

WHAT A COINCIDENCE!

>MAN is spamming the thread
>MAN also brings the janitor in to delete his own spam

Please apply some logic to your shitposts angry user

Brief space program update, I'm going to wait until the planet rotates a little more then use that SSTO I almost launched at 750km to restore the science to the KSC.

Until then, I'm not sure.

It's not that he called janny so he could delete his posts, it's that by spamming he got janny's attention and now everyone will be caught in the crossfire as always.

Typical childish behaviour of someone who can't accept that things don't always go his way

The Antimanners are DEFINITIVELY ruining this general.

>Typical childish behaviour of someone who can't accept that things don't always go his way

Said the angry user without a hint of irony or realization

It's more of a case for trying to get people to not just post in a thread declaring they saged it. Generally speaking sage's intended purpose is a japan related thing wherein you'd sage your post when responding to an older thread to avoid bumping it all the way back to page 1, when you had something to add but when there's nowhere for the conversation to go/the thread's purpose is basically complete. I don't profess to get the logic behind it personally.

I think the lack of vidya talk is what ruins this generally, to be honest.

What the hell are you doing?

Cloc

Restoring our orbital facility to its proper inclination..

I meant what's the mission? I don't even know what facility you are referring to

I can see that being a thing on slow boards maybe? But it looks more like something an actual forum would use, not Veeky Forums.

I just don't get why they insist so much at not calling it a downvote. I mean, people announce sages anyway and it's a common practice by now.

Go figure

Originally saging was always public.

Oh didn't know that.

The "not a downvote" policy makes even less sense with public saying then

I guess it hasn't always been like this

It was mostly because people would post nothing but 'sage' in threads, I think.

>You will never ever have your own ship and travel while doing menial jobs.

>ywn create a clone of a satch in a petri dish and graft it back onto the parent satch
>ywn teach the clonesatch to satchpost in /kspg/ while the parentsatch holds the computer steady
>ywn rape the clonesatch in a drunken rage, go too deep and accidentally penetrate the original satch
>ywn see the look on a satch's face when you don't apologize
>ywn force a satch to satchpost in /kspg/ while a putrefying lump of flesh sewn on to her slowly poisons her

>being this mad about replying to old posts

This is it
Evens, play Idolm@ster SP, all three games.
Odds, watch Idolm@ster shit anime.
0, watch Kantai Collection shit anime.

Hullo my pretties.

This is atrociously rude o.O

Looks like we're ded. :(

So let's play more Memecraft. I've started clearing the last of these three islands of taint. This is where my power plant will be going. :3

Continue.

>that feel when you won't ever have a pseudo daughter just for one moment

Even catch pokemon at the park
Odd watch anime or shitpost or something

Progress isn't exactly fast :P

Saw something interesting on the map and went to see but got attacked by something and was poisoned. Luckily I was able to run back to the safety of a biodome.

Hullo plop. Have you caught them all yet?

>Wand recharging takes a while.
Ree.

>wand recharging
>tfw the first time you read this you thought yuri was talking about a Hitachi magic wand

L-lewd

What part? I thought the meta might have been too much.
I can't just hold back though.

>tfw no gf to buy a Hitachi magic wasn't for her birthday
life is suffering desu

magic wands are corded anyways
we don't have sufficient battery technology to make a cordless wand

ded

Progress.

Main boiler is built. The engines that provide the power will be on the ledge behind it. Will also need to pipe in intake water.

Yes, I built it first and will build the building around it. Don't bully.

whats your computer specs
I lag horrifically in MC for some reason

Will we need to find a shelter from the inexorable horde of console billies?

I don't understand any of the newfangled minecraft stuff, but at least it's not ksp. I just want to build cute towns with friends.

a

Ignore the core temp reading, I know it's wrong.

Minecraft is comfy. :3 But unbearably boring without mods and there are a ton of really nice ones.

Yeah, minecraft with a shit ton of mods is autistic as fuck and pretty fun if you're on an mp server

>But unbearably boring without mods and there are a ton of really nice ones.
Just like KSP.

Also
>83°C

thats weird, mine is only a bit slower (R7 250X level)
but all the components are way way older so drivers?

°C
>implying accurate AMD cpu readings
If anything I'm curious about that graphics configuration

>83°C
the temperature sensors on amd cpus intentionally give distorted ratings
that means that 62°C is dangerously hot, anything above that and the cpu starts seriously throttling

I play a lot of singleplayer but it can get old without a goal. Right now I'm playing Blightfall which is a HCQ map.

I said ignore it! Speccy reads the wrong temp on some AMD chips but AMD's own software works fine and usually hovers in the low 50s.

There are also mods that improve performance. Optifine and Fastcraft are both very good. Also, minecraft defaults to only 1gb of ram but I have mine cranked up to 8gb.

I tried every mod possible for speed increases and I can't hit 60 FPS on normal draw distance