Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

treeofsavior.com/news/?n=515

MEET UPS ARE GO
KLAIPEDA ENTRANCE OF KATEEN FOREST
ORSHA CH4 WOODS OF THE LINKED BRIDGES

Previously on /tosg/: >Can I play the game now?
YES YOU CAN (Get it on steam!)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Add-ons:
github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
pastebin.com/PrCkZ21n

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
Clover (Karga)
Cake (DeliciousCake)
cute ( )
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
Empire (Louvain)
FOE(Jinsae)
TakeItSleazy(Moonie_)
>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Cookie Cutter Guide :
>Wizard and Archer still unedited, Discuss in thread before using
pastebin.com/aGk6Ku7c
>>

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0heefDqe35vj9Raj
youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
youtube.com/watch?v=jcRlGlu199o
tos.neet.tv/misc/chests
youtube.com/watch?v=PZbkF-15ObM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FREEEEEEEEEEEEDOMMMMMMMM

what did they meme by this?

Swell Patch.

>WILLAGE

>/rog/ got its own servers with good rates and are happily playing it despite low player count
>and the word contempt has never popped up before in /rog/
>meanwhile in /tosg/
>nothing
>like not even a fucking meetup
what in the fuck is going on

>/tosg/ loses more IPs
>/rog/ gains more IPs
gee user its a real big fucking mystery

>no party quest bug fix

Discord link:
discord.gg/0heefDqe35vj9Raj

---

We got 3 slots left (29/32) in our Guild. If you wish to join PM Jinsae. We offer you a farm, hamster upgrade and guild events.

What's a good private server to play on while I farm bees?

Tree of Savior private server?
none at the moment, uTOS looks like it's taking fast progress into its hands though.
Ragnarok?
Renewal > Nova/Leika or iRO/jRO
Pre-re > dankRO
Pre-trans > Sarah

>Finally got a couple level 3 chest keys
So where's the good shit to use these on?

youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4

>These patch notes.
Whelp, time to leave.

>log in to suffer some more
>work on alt in 50 dungeon
>finish two
>try to start another
>not working
>realize my token ran out
i'm finally free from this horrid suffering. see you nerds in another life

Just wait until next week. Give them one more chance
youtube.com/watch?v=jcRlGlu199o

Is there really no point in grabbing Reiter on your way to Musketeer?
I really just want to be the gunny cunny with revolver and musket, not have some dumb hawk fly around.

YOU SAY THAT EVERY WEEK

YOURE TREATING ME LIKE A DESPERATE GIRLFRIEND

I WANT OUT

>tfw debating going towards SR instead of Falconer

You can't use musketeers skills while mounted, that's reserved for Dragoons :^)

fug u i want to be a real dragon one

Great movie, great taste.

>You can only do THREE dungeons in TOTAL and not three runs of a single dungeon
Thanks game, I like having to choose between farming for an item and doing the current dungeon I can do for exp.

>in-game dragoon is just mounted spearmen, not real dragoons
REEEEEEEEEEEE

But even so, can I not fuck around by doing hit and run shit by shooting musket, getting on mount and escape shot, and then getting off to musket some more?
Is there nothing to fuel my dreams

If you went hunter, you don't go SR. You don't want to chase your pet down to mount him and in pve parties, you'll just be spamming aoes to kill everything, you won't have time to dismount and mount.

The standard is falconer 1 cannoneer/musketeer.

tos.neet.tv/misc/chests

>Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.
>MMO
>cute hats
>autism grinding
all of these are false
I have reported you to the misinfo police and they'll be taking you and your sickos away really soon kiddo.

>The standard
I'm not here to follow a standard. I don't really care if it means I can't get into meta parties. I'm here to have fun.
My original idea was Hunter3/Falconer2 anyways.

nice bald spot

What's the DPK on Wizard Bracelets

Why does IMC keep releasing these shitty patches when players are dropping like flies. How retarded do you need to be to see you're killing your own game. Silver sharing? Changing some market prices? How about fixing the fucking spawn rate that people have been asking for since the game started, or balancing the classes already, giving us higher dungeon limits and silver drops like in other versions, OR RELEASING NEW CONTENT OR EVENTS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THREE MONTHS

Point still stands. Your pet isn't going to be waiting for you to mount him, he's dashing off the second you get off of him.

I'm hunter 3 falconer 2 btw.

PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO GET RID OF THE CHAT BUBBLES

Yeah, I think the bank changes are pretty swell myself.

>Point still stands. Your pet isn't going to be waiting for you to mount him, he's dashing off the second you get off of him.
The aggro range for him is really short, so it doesn't seem hard to break off on bosses at least.

Cookie Cutter doesn't have, so I'm going to ask here, which class combination should I take if I plan to make an Alchemist C2?

Is Thauma Swell Body worth for farming in a build like this or its just bait?

My goal is to have the highest solo farming potential while going Alche C2.

>My original idea was Hunter3/Falconer2 anyways.
That build is common as fuck.

i got one after 26 kills while questing xd

It's not even about the aggro range. After using hunter skills the pet tends to start running around wildly and even when there's no mobs around it'll have problems tracking you down and coming to a halt right at your feet.

If you don't mind chasing your pet down then by all means. You can pretty much do any build in this game anyways and parties needing members will still invite you, except for ET.

I have never seen another hunter 3 falconer 2 in my entire 230 levels and I doubt I'll see one even after I hit 280. Heck I have people telling me it's rare they even see a hunter 3, which is a pity, it's quite enjoyable.

>Is Thauma Swell Body worth for farming in a build like this or its just bait?
It's good for farming. It'll drop double herbs instead of one.

>monk

i want to be that monk

>That build is common as fuck.
This is a first for me. You sure you're not confusing the idea with the actual existence of them?
Maybe Falconer is common, but I've only seen one other hunter so far and it was only hunter1 with several other classes with it.

The only pet thing I've really noticed is the bug where it decides not to move at all.
I just feel like I have zero options for non-flying bosses and even with falconer it's gonna be not much better since it's more of a support addition than anything.

He will if you use Growling :^)

I've seen at least 2 Hunter3Falc2 around at Grynas's Torch defense lately.

its from the reddit server (vakarine) so I'm pretty certain those 50 people are literally the 50 people left on the shit tier server
the 6th place belongs to a fucking pardoner

Terrible bait, try harder

what bait?
Vakarine is literally the most dead server on kTOS.

Well it's up to you, but having to dismount/remount everytime sounds more like a chore than fun IMO.

I just gave up entirely on the idea of ground bosses for hunt3/falc2 since quest bosses and siaulai missions are easy enough anyways.

I also won't recommend falc2 thanks to the call mechanic meaning the entire class solely revolves around using circling + an alternative during cd. I'm still going falc3 for the pet control theme but I honestly don't think falc3 is going to be great either.

>No Archers in the top 20

Its simple;

>50
Exp
>90
Exp
>115
Exp
>130
Exp
>145
Exp till 153
>160
Money
>175
Money
>190
Exp till 211
>200
Money

Pyro3linkeralch2

>145
Exp till 160

>160
Money

>175
Money

>190
Exp till 205

>200
Money

>205+
Money

Falc3 will only mean one extra skill that caps at 5/5 anyway. Unless it somehow doesn't need to call the bird first or there's new attributes at c3 allowing bird usage to be easier yea i don't see falconer being anything more than c1 class solely for circling.

Pardoner is a great tree to round off a debuff or defensive build with though.

Whats wrong with pardoners?

Dudes: Me
Triangle: Dungeon runs
2:14: Opening boss cubes
2:50: When cube finally drops that thing

youtube.com/watch?v=PZbkF-15ObM

>but having to dismount/remount everytime sounds more like a chore than fun IMO.
Not as much of a chore as ground bosses are currently.
>siaulai missions
I've had ONE go smoothly and quick due to having a party with some actual damage

>I also won't recommend falc2 thanks to the call mechanic meaning the entire class solely revolves around using circling + an alternative during cd. I'm still going falc3 for the pet control theme but I honestly don't think falc3 is going to be great either.
That's what worries me. I've heard some people go SR and Falcon, but I imagine falconer skills can't be used while riding a pet either, though that probably wouldn't be a problem on bosses since you'll basically only be using Hovering anyways, I imagine.
SR3 could bring something amazing though too.

Post erp logs

Yea I agree, but it doesn't matter what the skill is, I'm still taking falc3.

>dead meetup

>Money
Does it even drop anything good?

this one is so old that hurts

spend 300$ for lv170 gears
>Ignition
>Karcha
>Roxona gears
was it worth?

>Not as much of a chore as ground bosses are currently.
Quest bosses die so fast, it's not even a problem if you only have multishot.

Other than that, there's only siaulai missions cause you definately won't be world bossing anyways, but even that still goes pretty fast even with no dps classes.

MEETUP NOW

hahaha

>300$
What.

All that gear is worth 20 millions at best, which is 20$.

Unless it's a +15 ignition or your currency is literal toilet paper then no

How good is rush dog? Is it worth maxing, or can someone post hunter2 skill distribution. Apparently rush dog goes off pet attack? In which case, fucking why

>Wasting money on a dying game

>t-thighs

>spending money on a game that doesn't have good gear

Now that the gooks changed how clones work for Shinobi, will the other hidden classes ever get some love?

Chaplain at least has some use with aspergillum and last rites, and that cool attribute that wrecks block like no other. Magnus Exorcismus is still probably the worst skill in the game, though. Capella could also use some love, like automatically refreshing the buffs instead of forcing you to step out and back in.

Rune Caster, then...
Hagalaz is probably the only decent skill they have.
Isaz? Not only it was mispelled, it suffers from exactly the same issue as Bunshin: you either build specifically for it and it's insanely broken as fuck, or it's literally useless. I can see it being changed into something more towards the middle ground.
Thurisaz is literally just for cosmetic purposes.
Tiwaz still doesn't justify the 4 second cast and 50 second cooldown for such pathetic damage (on top of wasting 500 silver for a rune).
Algiz is probably the second most fair rune. The main issue is that it's made irrelevant by Dispellers, Prophecy and Bloodletting. Maybe once R8 arrives and we get new types of CC...
Also the attribute scales with SPR, who the fuck builds SPR on a wizard?

RC feels so underwhelming. All the work just for a pretty costume.

how do i gather enemies? i do good damage my aoe just isn't very big. 1 attack doesn't seem to interest them enough, is there an item i can use or something?

FUCK, I forgot it was maintenance today.

2 necro 2s, 3 sorcs(1 is sorc/necro), one chrono/linker mission

afk lyfe.

What should I take next?

Swordsman

Tfw i have 3 active character but they are all so poor i can't care less about silver sharing

My virginity.

thaum3

>Quest bosses die so fast, it's not even a problem if you only have multishot.
Even then they're not terribly fun.
Plus, I just looked it up, if the info I'm finding isn't wrong (it is 9 months old afterall, so someone correct this if it's wrong), then multi and swift step can be used while mounted.

link3/FF

It's bad. You want to max snatching with attribute and retrieve with attribute. 1 coursing 1 rush dog 1 hounding.

Rest of the points are up to you. You can put them in praise if you want the run speed attribute or rush dog since you have nothing else to dump them into.

In aoe parties you might end up using rush dog as filler anyways since it's the only aoe skill hunter 2 has not counting snatching. The aoe is small and the damage falls off but it's still an aoe.

Only pelts with swashbuckling can. Attacks that target enemies but don't necessarily hurt them will aggro them though, like Pyromancer's flare, but they'll still attack you in small groups. You can pull that group to other groups and do both though. Thinks like pets and summons have their own aggro so you can pull more that way too.

There's so little ground bosses compared to mob grinding it really doesn't matter, but it's still up to you. Just don't forget SR has it's own problems too.

Thanks famalam

Retrieve -> Coursing is a killer combo in PvP. One can only hope IMC gets off their asses and fixes the AI.

sorc 2
warlock.

Yeah I'm making this char for pvp, gonna finish with wugu>cannon on it

Well I'm only just about to hit Hunter3 anyways, so I have time.
I wish Coursing worked on bosses though, otherwise I'd have a point in it already.

Retrieve and coursing cancel each other out in pve, unless it works differently in pvp?

Yea, it honestly makes no sense to have 2 skills practically doing the exact same shit.

looks like i'm saving up my shekels for a pet, thanks.

All you do is fucking spam Coursing and ggwp ez 1v1 kys. Literally 1 skill is all you need.

Yeah, it makes no sense.
Reduce the crit chance to like 10% or 15% and allow it to work on bosses and Hunter would be a really cool support class.

Yep, Coursing should be changed to a small AoE root that works on bosses but doesn't disable attacks, similarly to Arrest.
Retrieve is fine as it is, but the duration should not scale in PvP as it's pretty broken just like Impaler was before they nerfed it. And Impaler wasn't even a rank 10 debuff.

DEAD GAME
MEAD MEET UP
DEAD