/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #389

It's not GW yet, who cares about guilds

>Schedule for July:
6/30 - 7/8 - Robomi (Rerun and Sequel)
7/8 - 7/15 - Dark Giant of the Blue Sea (Rerun)
7/10 - 7/15 - Surprise Ticket
7/12 - GREE Version Launch
7/15 - 7/22 - Balmy Breeze and Foamy Deep (Rerun)
7/19 - Swimsuit Character Rebalance
7/23 - 7/30 - Guild War
7/31 - 8/8 - Story Event
Sometime in July - Summer Celebration and Summer Skins

>DEFEND ORDER schedule and star halo times
twitter.com/granbluefantasy

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
granblue-wiki.com/index.php?title=FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/yCGKvVAH

>Guild Info (Updated)
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

>Japanese Wiki
gbf-wiki.com/

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=36485
gbf.game.mbga.jp/#guild/detail/432330
twitter.com/maoshirotan/status/752662687792795649
pastebin.com/3d5yVuy9
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Collab when

Ah! Potato! Potato!

tfw no monkey

I want to breed a potato

I want to poach Kin

1st for not big enough.

I'd Love to fuck your Live.

>"I ain't no____."

Update in 4 minutes

WHERE THE FUCK IS SUMMER EVENT LA

>Eureka will never save you from NFC
Sigh.......

water

LITTLE KID

Fuck off attention whore

Soon

granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=36485
HAPPENING

LITTLE GIRLS 1 SPOT MSG EUREAKA

小さな女の子(little girls) has 1 open spot. We are aiming for world first clears of unreleased content and always have all HL raids on farm status. In guild wars, simply qualifying is not enough. We consistently place in the top 119 to ensure seeding and safeguard our reputation and shareholder trust.

If you need a guild, please send an application and schedule an interview in IRC(#Lumiere2). You will be asked to provide screenshots of all of your elemental pools as well as your character, summon boxes, ethnicity, languages spoken, and previous guild experience. GW characters are required and as long as you are making sufficient progress towards another one we will take your word on good faith.

The acceptance process usually takes 1-2 weeks, but in light of the upcoming guild war we will leave acceptance up to the sole discretion of our guild acceptance committee

Link: gbf.game.mbga.jp/#guild/detail/432330
Profile ID referrer: 6823403

All you have to do is ask

hoooly shit dota collab confirmed

I'm a Virasexual.

IT'S JUL 12 ALREADY

TRIAD PRIMUS HAS TWO SPOTS MESSAGE KOTORI FOR AN INTERVIEW

DO is a mistake. Everything dies so fast now.

No

>rittle girls
>ever seeding
lol

We could if Eureka didn't hold us back every time.

Truly the best in the west.

It just keeps getting worse

But do you have ERP? This is important.

Lumiere, the top ranking, 5-0 English guild, has slots open for recruitment. You are required to have Lucifer or Bahamut to be considered (Grande is fine too) as well as having a stock of 1000+ AP pots for GW. You are also required to spend at a minimum of 15000 yen per month in order to keep up with characters, +'s, and moon supply.

It is also important to have a strong pool for any adversary Cygames throws at us, so at the end every week you will be asked to provide screenshots of your pool and how far you have advanced in building it. If you wish to join please PM Mez, Wataboutmi, or Mikanrin on IRC at #Lumiere2 for further details. This is your chance to clear for Wata in HL raids!

>changed Skall's ability name in his fate episode from 俺様 to オレ様

what an update

AFK players aren't adversaries.

>This is your chance to babysit an autistic fat neet

I would also like to add joining our Discord is mandatory and you are expected to confirm your attendance every hour for at least 23 hours a day by writing in chat so we know you're not idoling.

>discord
Doesn't little girls use an irc?

cog

no, xiei bought eureka and little girls so they are a discord guild now

More people were in favor of using Discord (LG is a democracy) so we changed over recently.

twitter.com/maoshirotan/status/752662687792795649

>that body

I'm also in favor of taking photos of yourselves.

I just daily memerolled this guys. If I have all the light top tier girls, is he any use in my team?

no

No, he's pretty garbage.

The only out of place in granblue.

This is some guild shitposting, huh.

What is the ideal party for forte? Naru and vampy?

He's best boy

He's the best damage dealer in the game thanks to his high damage nuke and 100% DA rate.

My boy

>ideal
>forte

>girls
Enjoy becoming Midorikawasexual.

>Forte
Pair her up with beatrix and dark sarunan so you can have the worst dark team 2016

Not bad, but cant replace top tier, you can put him back row if you want.
He does have slow so thats useful.

So basically you don't know and came up with stupid jokes that no one would laugh at.

You're the one that doesn't know. You killed "ideal" when you added forte so whatever you add next will be sub-optimal and not ideal.

>make a shit comment
>get talked down to like a child
>assblasted retort
my favorite

Good job meming to hide how you don't know shit about this game, really showed us.

Lets try this again without Siete since I don't have him yet.

im not even the person you responded to and youre still swinging for (you)s lol youre that pathetic

Amira isn't? Some crazy bitch that transforms into a demon?

What is the ideal party for Harezena? Ayer and Eugen?

Yeah. Don't listen to the memes, Japs think she's good.

Good at what exactly

Is Korwa still good enough to stick in my light team with a fairly end game pool?

Paizuri, blowjobs, pleasing many men at once, milking and breeding

Why is Korwa considered good again? I feel like I got memed on by ticketing her.

I use that but with Eugen replaced by Octo.

80% uptime on broken buffs

I'm using eugen and nemone and they mesh perfectly. Not sure about halle, but I would guess it's pretty much the same. But for my 3rd slot I need a support. You don't have anything to mitigate ougis if you run with both ayer and eugen.

She's godtier at longer fights, if you're trying to clear co-op or the event raids, you're going to have a bad time

>can't even tell what makes her the most broken buffer in the game bar Ferry
Just quit senpai.

Why doesn't Vampys charm ever land

What's the chance of me actually being able to get into one of these?

What's your MC's class?

Are you rank 101+?

>he fell for the Vampy meme
My condolences

Her buffs are amazing for extended fights, if you're using her for quicker fights its not as apparent.
Don't worry if you think you picked wrong

It does though
Do you have a cosmos weapon yet?

I don't know what kind of universe you live in where a significant increase for Attack, DATA, and Defense/HoT for the majority of the fight is bad, but I know I never want to be a part of it.

Lum - 1%
LG - 100%
Eureka has no standards when it comes to recruiting. Never forget that ZaCoobie was allowed to stay in for 3 months without even playing
pastebin.com/3d5yVuy9

>he actually believed that vania was good

Usually DF or HS.

>he actually ticketed Vampy

I bought the attack claw for six

I should go for the Cosmos Special axe, right?

Decent autos, nuke is efficient and does ougi damage after ougi, rage and attack down is fine if you're not packing them and they open up slots when soloing.

The math on her abilities check out, and pretty much any video of her shows that she's decent. I have no fucking clue how this meme that she's bad gets around.

What would it take to poach Wata?

As much as his ego.

So what are you soloing as when you don't bring mist?

>brings slow, ougi gain, charm, single buff dispel, is unknown, and a stronger than normal ougi
>not ticketing

Can we stop meming now?

Rest in peace, scoob.

Basically yeah if you want to keep using her. Naru and Vampy are the way to go.

Yeah
It sucks dark has literally no balance members though I'm forced to gimp my light team.

Did you even look at Six's skill set