Was Spain during Franco's regime a workers' paradise?

Was Spain during Franco's regime a workers' paradise?

no

no

Why?

no

no

'cause it wasn't

no

no

It stopped being funny at

As far as I understand it no cos Franco fought for the landowners and rich Catholics of Spain

Hello OP.

no

Wasn't it for all classes, like Fascism?

You're better off reading a book and not asking Veeky Forums - we do have a history board but it is not populated with any historians. Just history memers

Yes, more or less.

It wasnt perfect for sure but much much better than now (with an unemployment rate of 25%)

t.Spaniard

>As far as I understand it

As far as your left-wing professors want you to understand it.

How about in comparison to Revolutionary Catalonia? How much support would you say each faction have?

Speaking of today's politics, why did you guys elect Rajoy again?

Fucking Veeky Forums....
There is barely any substantive content here anymore, as proof by

No, and you're gay

What in comparison? employment?

There was never a "revolutionary catalonia" government, state or nation of any sort.

How much support do they have? today?

Spain is one of the most leftist countries, but Franco is loved by some in all parts of the country.

(((revolutionary))) catalonians are just some catalonians and nothing else.

There isnt even a revolution. Catalonians are eurocucks, jews and french (Bourbon) sympathisers. The catalonian movement is a fake psyops to divert attention from the fact that Catalonia is Spain's most endebted region and with the most severe budget and rights cuts.

I'm not aware that we elected anyone, we may have yet another election cycle (we've gone through two already).

Nothing has changed for worse with no government, but Rajoy may be elected again.

Nobody likes him but nobody dislikes him either at this point. He's considered a fool so he also takes very little blame for whatever happens. Spanish politics are a mad circus

Oh yeah well you're a faggot.

Why should anyone put some effort into replying to "look how cool I am, I made a thread about a dictator [again]" thread number 21342?

What I meant was if the workers lived better under CNT's rule or under Franco's rule, and who people thought was better.

What were those elections you recently had about? I remember the PP won.

Franco by far, the dictatorship had its benefits.

Jobs were widely available, with a good pay and a good career future. There was much more security.

CNT can't manage shit that I'm aware of. If you're refering to the syndicates, they all work with the corporations and the government, so there isnt a legit workers syndicate so to speak, it's all rigged.

We had two elections already, PP didnt have the majority it needed to finally win. They have to negotiate pacts and if they dont we're in for yet another election.

Not that it matters anyways. I for one dont care at all

The question about the CNT was about the war period, because Orwell describes it as a good environment but I'm skeptic of his word.
Anyway, thanks for the answers, dude.

Orwell was a know brit spy, and he was very biased because of his hatred and fear of an authoritarian regime as seen in his books.

CNT may have had good gerrilla organization but nothing more. Job-related the official franco regime was obviously more organized and much better.

It may have been a good environment for lefties, who knows.

The right wing side was divided and franco lovers have always been cunts on a personal level

>Banned all trade unions except for shitty state-ran Falange ones

No.

Bump

What was wrong with that?

>look how cool I am, I made a thread about a dictator [again]" thread number 21342
>thread number 21342
>number 21342
>number
>no
Like pottery

The Falange of Jose Antonio was.

Franco was just a reactionary capitalist.

FPBP

from 1959 to 1972 when Europe had no unemployment, Spain send 2.5 millions workers to Germany France and Switzerland (mostly with 2 years contracts) and about a big 1/3 remains there
>So Was Spain during Franco's regime a workers' paradise?
not sure

Source?

Well the paradise thing is relative to begin with.

Surely it wasnt the best place in Europe at the time.

But it was miles better that what we have today

>2.5M went away

Neger you can't even imagine how many more leave Spain today on a yearly basis

>tfw the CNT never made all of Spain great again

Weren't there still things like concentration camps, secret police, and food shortages?