/owg/ - Overwatch General

>Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>/owg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-1uOqymySz22QFhC6S19HPb8WKJBDNd3ILj679bW2Sk

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/mrdpka.webm
my.mixtape.moe/evglzw.webm
my.mixtape.moe/ysaotk.webm
my.mixtape.moe/amryid.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=s7upUtiLiYo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ana's stuff.
Highlight intro: my.mixtape.moe/mrdpka.webm
Skins: my.mixtape.moe/evglzw.webm
Taunts: my.mixtape.moe/ysaotk.webm
Victory poses: my.mixtape.moe/amryid.webm

Ana or Zarya, which combo is better?

hana song

best character

So

Uh

Can I play Zenyatta now

ANA IS NOT SOMBRA
ANA IS A WEEB
LEARN THE DIFFERENCE

Young Jesse

>Shayed starts playing Ana
>exclusively Nano Boosting Seagull

you thought it was bad before
we were just getting started

It's time for your treatment /owg/

Post YFW when the entire original strike team, together makes a balanced team comp.

Two offensive (Reaper & 76), one support (Ana), one tank(Reinhardt), one defensive (Torbjörn), one ??? (Liao)

The lore meta is real.

>people were worried about Ana + Genji ult being OP
>Ana + Reinhardt makes him unstoppable
>stunning him isn't even enough to stop his rape spree
>Reinhardt's dialogue with Ana
>Reinhardt + Ana is the only ship that's supported by lore and works great in game
>it also makes sense since they're both around the same age

Is there a purple and green Mercy edit yet?

post more noodle reaper

Stop always posting her

BEST MOMMY/DAUGHTERU PAIR

I wish I had a wife that is a doctor.

>Nobody can stop Ana(l) violation

There's just one hole in this theory

>Reinhardt not taking responsibility
>when he's fucking Reinhardt

>Being a nano boosted Winston

"pro" pocket healers are cancer

Uhh, Mercy

no

>tfw finally out of rank hell

She probably can't even hit the bodyshots.

Mercy wasn't a founding member of Overwatch.

irresponsible mother

I was always under the impression McGree was a counter to fast characters like Tracer and Genji.
Why is Blizzard trying to make him into a worse soldier76 with these last few patches?

Aw yeah time to play Winston again.

I'm trying to pick up a support character; but I just can't figure out Buddha Bot. Is there some secret to him or is he just bad or Perhaps I'm just a scrub?

Will Soldier and Ana have voice lines together?

>Skins: my.mixtape.moe/evglzw.webm

Damn she has some good skins.

I love how he draw Reaper.

If you can aim, yes.

Neither was Reaper. he was in the second wave

IS THIS THE FIRST MOM/DAUGHTER PAIR WHERE BOTH OF THEM ARE PLAYABLE AND BOTH FIGHTERS

I never said he's Pharah's father, user. And even if he was, Ana could have hidden the pregnancy from him. If Pharah is his daughter, he probably has no idea.

Can we talk about Reaper's thighs?

wait didnt he travel around places with someone in his comic

On live, Zen is the worst hero in the game. Wait until the new patch is out if you want to play him and not just die repeatedly.

The fuck are you on about? No. He was almost picked as the leader of overwatch, but it went to morrison in the end - Reyes was second in command alongside Ana.

So, this is why she says "witness me", nice

Yeah a brown qt

>more stuns
>this one lasts for 6 fucking seconds
why blizzard

Learn the lore, retard

It's a shame that Ana will probably get little play time, especially with the 1 hero limit enforced on competitive.

Mercy is more reliable, complete with the rez and buffed damage amp - and outside her ultimate, if you got the aim you're better off playing WM.

Is this Reyes or someone else?

It's not from the comic. It's just a picture made by the same artist. Brigitte is his squire and 1/3rd of his age.

Play him like a midrange sniper and switch targets a lot so everyone gets heals

Discord + Harmony should pretty much always be out when you have the opportunity

Stay farther back and get ready for flankers because they'll shred you in seconds

Learn to headshot + lead the shots and you'll become the sun god

Just wait for this fucking patch, he is INSANE in PTR. Between him and Ana I'm going to be playing fucking nothing but support for a month

Is there a hi-res picture of the photo with the overwatch guys shown on Ana's trailer?

>She won't cannonically ride a motorcycle

WHY FUCKING LIVE

WHY CAN'T I HAVE A BAIKU HERO

who /dbt/ here?

Stop it, please

Careful about what you ask for.
Now bend over...

reyes

Right back at you, fuckwit. Why the fuck do you think Reyes got jealous at Morrison in the first place?

>Ana doesn't have a reference kit yet

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

see
Until you actually learn it, you're doomed to be retarded forever. Enjoy being filtered

>MOBAwatch
Why isn't this just the default mode? Fuck stacking.

Is that supposed to be a con? Cause that just makes me harder.

>Ana cant use high ground
>team fights devolve into randomly firing into the clusterfuck with full health teammates body blocking half the shots

they really didn't think this character through all the way

Keep yourself behind your team mates so that they soak damage. Try not to stay in harms way and keep an eye on potential flanking zones, because once you're dead you are fucking useless for a painful amount of time.

CONSTANTLY throw discord orbs at anythnig in sight. Target Tanks first if theres more than one enemy in view.

Constantly throw out harmony orbs to whoever is in need of some healing or if someone is in the front lines like a Reinhardt.

Spam them primary orbs. They do a fuckload of damage and travel extremely far. Can be tricky to hit enemies with.

I made something for you guys

>i wasnt quick enough to pick ana life is unfair im leaving the game moooooom

>11 game losing streak

Any budget ways to kill myself?

Yes he was. Reyes, Morrison, Reinhardt, Ana, and Torbjorn are founding members of Overwatch.
Reaper was the original leader of Overwatch. After the Omnic War, a higher position was created and was given to Morrison. Reyes was then made leader of the spec-ops branch.

because m-muh stacking is a core game mechanic

Tracer is top tier on PC, but she's absolutely mid tier on Console.

he is bad

but dont worry he's being parched into an insanely overpowered abomination soon so just pick him up then

Reyes/reaper was the first real overwatch leader, but he sucked at it.

When things calmed down they saw morrison was more apt for it and they made him the first official commander at lead with reyes as second place, which caused his linkin park phase.

You are a legit retard or a le epic trole, I don't know what's worse.

Overwatch was that unit, consisting of "scientists, soldiers, adventurers, and oddities,"[1] and was intended to carry out asymetrical warfare against the omnics. Gabrielle Adawe was one of the key architects of its formation, while command of the unit was given to Gabriel Reyes, a member of a super soldier program carried out by the United States. However, while Reyes had overall command, Overwatch's overall structure was molded by Jack Morrison, who moulded the unit into a truly cohesive fighting force.[4] The other founding members were Ana Amari, Liao, Reinhardt Wilhelm, and Torbjörn Lindholm.[5]

Again, right back at you fuckwit.

we shall see

i do think though that her sleep dart is poorly made, it should be something she equips in her gun just like how hanzo equips his two special arrows

now with the delay after pressing shift it's quite unreliable on hitting anything but tanks. maybe i'm wrong and people will get really good with it.

>defend anubis nicely
>lose one tf during overtime
>lose

so
fucking
done

Reyes and Morrison have a very detailed relationship that's documented very well online

>NANO BOOST REINHARDT
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
FUCK HIGH NOON BEING THE SCARIEST
THIS IS NIGHTMARE FUEL

Newsflash, they're fucking retarded and will find something to fuck up every time they patch.

Reinhardt is the father and there is nothing you can do about it.

>Ana's healing block doesnt apply to the Payload's natural healing

also does anyone know if it affects shields?

>patch is released
>every match has an argument in chat about who gets to play Ana

Reposting
So, why did Blizzard feel the need to buff Mercy's damage output making it so fucking OP?

If it's a teamfight and your teammates are full health I'd say that's rather a good thing, actually.

I was getting that impression, but was worried I was just really really bad at him.

That's what I'd been trying to do. Good to hear he's going to get better. I could have sworn early on in the beta builds he could have multiple orbs of each out at the expense of "ammo".

I haven't been playing for too long, but he seems like an interesting character.

>playing comp in PTR
>Tracer
>top-tier now that she has two hard-counters
He didn't suck at it. Morrison was just the face of Overwatch and the spiritual leader even when second-in-command, so he was promoted.

Thanks

sleepy reaper is sleepy

who cares what the tiers are on console? how surprising that an FPS game doesn't function like it should with handicapped controls

>Zenyatta goes so sanic now that he's reportedly tanking the framerate of the game when he ults

>CYKA BLYAT SOON FELLOW STALKER

POST CHARACTER THEMES

youtube.com/watch?v=s7upUtiLiYo

Any second now
If you're the appointed leader but the other guy does way more and makes the whole thing and cements the bases for the organization/makes it reach heights that no one expected then yes, you did sucked at being the leader because you failed at your job and someone did it better.

i don't know why they decided to give them 50% dr as well as super damage and super speed.

Yeah he's by far my favorite to play.

He's not really bad right now, he still shits out damage but he just can't stay alive long enough to make use of it. 200 health fixes that. It's really nice.

And I'm just here locking D.Va every game. Feels nice.

That's weird. The boost applies to the payload's healing, so why doesn't the block?

it's
>pizdec soon fellow cyka blyat

>tranq ult'd winston
>achievement unlocked
>"Haram Be Gone"

yes the full health reinhardt that refuses to take his shield down while standing behind everyone else is really a benefit to the team