/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #379

Lonely Chloe Edition

Previous Thread: Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay to rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/319630/
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction:
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/10549116
strawpoll.me/10549625
strawpoll.me/10616399
strawpoll.me/10645276
strawpoll.me/10646187
strawpoll.me/10681287
strawpoll.me/10684655
strawpoll.me/10722128

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H1LHUl850mk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did you shoot Frank? Did he deserve to get shot, just in the knee, or not at all?

Spammer here just wanted to let you know I don't have to do anything, you guys are bullying each other, and look what happened to Kate. I assume lisg will die soon at this rate, the cuteposting at least. Also looking at everyone impersonating me is pretty entertaining next time I'll bring my popcorn.
Proof I'm spammer, 1

Spammer here just wanted to let you know I don't have to do anything, you guys are bullying each other, and look what happened to Kate. I assume lisg will die soon at this rate, the cuteposting at least. Also looking at everyone impersonating me is pretty entertaining next time I'll bring my popcorn.
Proof I'm spammer, 3

youtube.com/watch?v=H1LHUl850mk

Of course not, Frank is a sweetheart, just a little rough around the edges. Also, Pompidou is a qt.

We really need to put :
Reminder to hide and ignore any Warryncucks. If you wish to post about Warren, please take it to /v/ or /y/ instead.

in OP

What about you? Did you shoot yourself spammer?

>thread made 48 minutes ago

Go Newfags should never make a thread.

:3

What's your point? It wasn't linked to in the old thread until after the image limit, 9 seconds before you posted your link.

>your link
>implying

I managed not to shoot him, but had to rewind a few times. I also killed Pompidou the first time :(

What do we think will be in season 2 that related to season 1? Anything?

He's violent, pedals drugs, and threatens teenagers, as well as using blackmail.

You're retarded.

Tbqh I personally would like S2 to be a continuation of S1, with the same protagonists+ obviously new characters, but that's unlikely, they want completely new characters.

Well yeah we all would, but they've already confirmed that's not happening. We're going to get some fresh imagination instead.

>muh hugbox

reminder that Warren did literally nothing wrong. All the triggered numale cucks and whores need to fuck right off.

>muh circlejerk
>muh hugbox

Ok spamcuck

He's angry and acts tough, but he was good to Rachel and never actually hurt anyone. And Chloe "used blackmail" too, so that's not really valid.

>this false flagging
Ugh why does it have to be this way

He pedals drugs, and threatens teenagers, you retard.

He did a lot wrong.

>he has a different opinion then me how dare he
>he must be false flagging!
Neck yourself m8

Selling drugs isn't evil, and Chloe wanted to shoot him and steal from the handicapped fund at various points in the game so don't paint her as innocent.

The fact that you're purposely misunderstanding the term just makes it more obvious.

>le diferen onion xdddd

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH *more crybullying*

Neck yourself cunt

Selling drugs is evil you degenerate piece of shit

That's beautiful but I'm not sure how Chloe-like that face is.

What do you think Max and Chloe thought of at night before they went to sleep pre-lis? Did they think about the universe? The people around them? Did they have any concept of sonder or introspection?

Personally, I think blaming your friend for the drugs you were doing is worse, but you're entitled to your opinion.

If it was to the police then I would agree, but it was to step-douche. The impact of Max admitting it to him would be much less than if Chloe did.

Yes

Max probably thought of home a lot and introvert stuff

Chloe probably thought about her endless problems

>so called newfag's trying to explain events in-game

how cute

dunked on Warren the entire game, nerd was a player

Taking the blame for a joint, consensually with a friend, so as not to have your friend deal with an overbearing parent is not comparable.

You're objectively wrong.

So does Max lose her powers at the end of the game?

>selling drugs to kids isn't evil
>but without thinking, wanting to your childhood friend protect you over your step-dad (because you don't want to cause any argument) is worse (which's Joyce appreciated this behaviour afterwards -if you defended her-)
>either Max and Chloe were knowing that it's principal's *so-called* handicapped money
>also Frank wasn't the one who attacked Max with the knife (b-but he's tough)

K.

>they didn't work out how to hide in the closet
>they didn't leap out and heroically defend their friend against dickbag stepdad having a meltdown about a joint
what a pussy desu

Why would she?

>Selling drugs isn't evil, and Chloe wanted to shoot him and steal from the handicapped fund at various points in the game so don't paint her as innocent.

Did you even play this ga-

Nah nevermind. I'm not gonna argue with this retard.

stay in this thread

Because the tornado was because of her using her powers.

She lets Chloe die, it seems to reason that her powers are now gone since no Tornado happens.

Also the ending slide shows her focusing on a ton of Chloe pics as if she's trying to go to the past again

Should we make a new one?

End of dump.

The ending slide is all autopilot Max. She wouldn't know about her focus power, and if I'm remembering right the photos Joyce gives her are just shown to be Chloe's selfies, maybe Joyce wanted Max to be able to see what kind of person her old best friend became before she died, since they never met up again.

No...

>since no Tornado happens
>'til you saw the blue butterfly again

yeah. for now.

>prefers to stay in the thread which's full of spammer's posts

Nah thanks.

Agreed.
>Because the tornado was because of her using her powers.
She can choose to stop using her powers, but that doesn't mean she has lost them.

Nevermind user. Let them stay with spammer and these autistic posts. Also, probably Janitor will delete wrong posts instead of spammer's again.

>undo all of her development, to have her die alone, filled with fury, abandoned by her friend that is missing
>after finding evidence of her sexual abuse
>a few feet away from her best friend that she was never saved by
>not by choice
>she died when she didn't want to die
>in a final act of abandonment

M-maybe it's not her.

To a comfier thread. Now that spamcuck isn't here, shall we try migrating?

Come here and report the others.

Literally autistic.

Just stay here, you restless retard.

Shut up spammer

>Spammer is gone so I'll make another new thread
Literally what.
This.

I'm not spammer, for fuck sake.

We've established discussions here.

We're trying for a new thread without the spam posts at the start. The two biggest issues we have is the mods deleting threads at random and people not migrating. Or the spammer coming back

What?

You're starting a new thread because of some irrelevant starting posts.

They have no fucking impact on anything.

Stop migrating.

So you want to stay here and see spammer's posts?

Okay. Do whatever you want

>tfw spammer's posts are still here

okay bud. you can stay here all you want. but i'm not gonna watch stupid janitor's retardness.

To see other discussions, fuckwit.

Post cutes.

Remember when /lesg/ could actually migrate together to a new thread after the spammer ruined things?

As far as I can remember

We've been migratory animals

There's no actual discussion here.

I actually do really wish we had seen more of Rachel, and I was really surprised that by the end of the game Max hadn't gone back in time and seen Rachel before she went missing.

I thought she could only time travel to places in her memory.

Actually good point. If she goes really far back she can't travel very far outside the boundaries of the photo.

Chloe looks odd with her "normal" hair.

I think we will get something similar to the rewind power, but not exact the same. I can't think what that would be though.

Is she the queen?

That other thread is dying.

Stay here, my friends.

Now you are acting like that retard.

I want a Chloe prequel :(

How would that work given the ending?

Plenty of unresolved stuff.

>The storm is coming anyway if Chloe died
>What happened to the town?
>Where did Max's powers come from?
>What about the Native Americans?
etc.

Yeah but then wouldn't that mean that Dontnod have to _explicitly_ endorse an ending to be canon?

>imagination

Possibly. They could also work around it and end up saving Chloe anyway.

...What do you mean? She was buried.

Magic time powers

I guess, but that would negate the highly regarded first season ending.

Indeed that would be a big "fuck you" to the players, as if their "every choice matter" rhetoric and then going 180 on it wasn't enough.

I like the idea that another user mentioned in a previous thread, that season 2 could be the same characters, but in a completely new story/situation. So kind of like a parallel universe, and we get more Max, Chloe, Kate, etc :3

Imagine if they endorsed the save bay ending as canon XD