Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previously on /tosg/: >Can I play the game now?
YES YOU CAN (Get it on steam!)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd (embed)
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Add-ons:
github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
pastebin.com/PrCkZ21n (embed)

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
Clover (Karga)
Cake (DeliciousCake)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
Empire (Louvain)
FOE(Jinsae)
>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Cookie Cutter Guide :
>Wizard and Archer still unedited, Discuss in thread before using
pastebin.com/aGk6Ku7c (embed)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0heefDqe35vj9Raj
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No.

Can you imagine how many new bug they will introduce after the merge ? I can't wait for the incoming shitstorm and 3 day emergency maintenance+possible rollback to earlier iTOS shitty version

A shitton of buffs such as 1.3* more str scaling or more overcharge.

For full list visit the patches pastebin in OP

>get enchant scroll for the first time
>+9 evasion
Eh, can't complain.

so geropi is loonie_ right ?

>It's a Moonie makes the OP episode

Totally not Moonie

reminder that avatarfagging is against the rules and will be reported

>Can you imagine
No, I don't want to

Rare footage of Capyba first ET run

hey moonie don´t forget to shitpost, avatarposting and spam your dank funny memes in this thread too ;)

i only come here for the capybara webms lately

So do enchant scrolls become more common in high levels or is it just a general small chance from most cubes?

FWEÈEEEEE webms are better

very very small chance. at all lvls

Wiz3 nerfs when. I hate those retarded cunts who miss out on 2 ranks of superior damage and act high and mighty because "da gooks do dis 2 xD".
Please commit suicide, all wiz3 players.

>Moonie_
>autism worse than York
>unbelievable attentionwhore
>cuck
>samefag of the highest degree (averages at least 1-2 replies to their own post, this number can go as high as 5)
>dramastarter
>namedrop baiter
>erp shitter
>neo-/jp/

t. janitor spy

Found the retard who take pyro3

When?

The only ones that are right on that list are unbelievable attentionwhore, erp shitter and neo-/jp/.

The rest are unprovable

Never

Nothing wrong with pyro 3 if you are not a shitter.

The thing is, most pyro picker don't even understand about the game.

all true except this
>autism worse than York

york is the king of autism

t.windgod

What's the add on that lets you zoom in to unprecedentedly lewd levels

>nerf Wiz 3
>Wizard became a support class.

t. archer player

Pretty much this

The reason why dps wizards are so strong is that they can basically 100% crit at all times while still going full yolo into their damage stat

AHAHAHAHAHAH right now varena and telsiai both have yellow 2 dot fedimian ch1.
What was that about having an alive server monkeycucks?

is this true ?

>Nothing wrong with pyro 3

Maybe for now, but once we get more skill with higher base damage from the new class rank that +50% damage buff will be more relevant than extra damage from pyro skill

Who is your favorite attentionwhore?

40% steady aim soon fellow archerfags

>mfw I just met Blue Spion Archers for the first time

No, kToS is getting our nerfs

>wrong_hole.jpg

Yes, they are also very friendly toward their customers

Thats the same face I had when I remembered that people would actually die to them when I just walk through that place taking 1 damage from everything with aspersio

uhmmm

Korean Highlanderfag Rage WOULD be delicious.

what? all 2 of them?

Other way around, they're getting 15% steady aim soon

How does Reversi determine how much damage a reversied spell will do? Does it copy attribute levels too and then applies then using the thaum's matk values?

>kTOS swordman steadily getting buffed
>suddenly iTOS nerf coming to their server

Oh boy

>that build
ummmm

You take literal 1s with aspersion wearing any decent white plate gear.

We call it: balance

I went in at lv.218 with 628 def and got raped

>skyliner which is literally the only reason ktos even has swordsman played getting nerfed

As someone that constantly steals other peoples frostclouds I see it this way

>their attributes get removed completely
>it takes your magic damage
>your attributed quickcast still increases damage though

still need to see how it works with magic arrow as the damage is physical
the only chance I have to see it though are worldbosses

Thats the level difference working against you user, did you forget the 10% per level under?

at the same level / 10 or less levels ahead of them? prove it

what the fuck, do these birds actually live in bullet time?

>ITS THIS MEME AGAIN
WHAT DID I SAY, AHAHAHAHAHAH, I hope people remembered to save those webms

I remember you well,
but why are you still here friend

Discord link:
discord.gg/0heefDqe35vj9Raj

Do you ever get tired of being proven wrong with webms?

>their attributes get removed completely
Shieeet, some subhuman Orshatard was reversing my godly pyro aoes because "he was doing much more damage than me" apparently.

Damn monkeys.

>20 levels above that spion

Yeah I don't use it in missions anymore myself after finding it out

Unless the frostcloud ticks for less than 2.3k I have no reason to flip it

>ArcherRanger3Fletcher3 becomes standard
I wonder how Archer3Ranger3Musket would work?

oh that was it, so from now on level difference becomes dangerous instead of just noticeable huh

thanks dude

It's considered as if you were the one who used the skill. Your stats and attributes count, not the original caster's. It effectively changes ownership of the spell to you.

Stealing Magic Arrow is bad, but stealing Frost Cloud is good. Of course, you don't have those skill's attributes, but it's better than letting the bad guys have it. There are very few situations where it's a good advantage to steal a friendly's spells, though.

>Those high stats with unused points
Are there a shit ton of stat point gains between 150-220 or something?

that is pretty legit.

i got nothing to complain about, so i will just call you a cuck and faggot.

Fun fact: If you buy more than 9999 wood at once you actually start earning shekels due to bug

Rance is not a cuck or faggot. He milks his pet cows everyday and tends to them when they're in heat.

who is the purest girl(boy) on /tosg/?

I'll accept that.

Nah. CON-heavy PVP necro was pretty much unexplored territory in our guild at the time so I wanted to hit Necro2 and experiment with my damage on players before I committed to a build. I ended up 120 INT rest CON so far, but as levels and gear rise I think I might restat to full CON or 90 or less INT.

oh damn.. then hmm, i call him a fucking normie

>poor mans dvine.webm

Also your stats are shit, who the fuck splits up con and int?

You either go full int or con.
Especially with a PvP necro build that will kill anyone at full con anyways.

No girl(boy) is pure here. The purest /tosg/ are boys(boys).

The one that doesn't attentionwhore you

Evergarden

ummmm

>rance
>poor

That's not what I mean.
My highest stat at 130ish is 150, my second is around 80.
So either I've already missed a ton of free stat points or there is a bunch just ahead of where I am now or c6 and c7 give massive boosts.

This nigga

I'm quite well-geared, max peta inflates those numbers a lot. I haven't gone around and picked up all the free point statues so I don't think that's it, but you will get a few free points from the main story quests.

Shh. It's okay.

I'm not going to spam the math here but this build is entirely for PVP, and at 0 CON, a +12 corona and my gear (wizard bracelets, max peta, +10 royal mage gloves, and a few hats for matk and HP) my flesh cannon would only have done 22k in PVP. Remember that damage is halved in PVP. That's quite a bit less than I was comfortable with. When planning around Necro it's important to keep in mind that in PVP you almost never will hit your entire Flesh Cannon, so you really need to give yourself some wiggle room. That said, I may just massively overgear myself and go full CON anyway, but for normal people full CON necro won't kill 100+ CON players in a single cannon unless they both stand still and have really low magic def.

a mix is actually fine. cause our pets get bonus damage from int and you want more damage to kill high hp targets more quickly. fast you get enough hp to survive whatever common burst then you'll want to go damage

>and at 0 CON
I'm retarded. I meant 0 invested INT points.

Guys how the fuck do I deal with getting the kill count in kalejimas waiting room?
The freeze is absolute cancer and not even dispels help since they keep spam chain freezing, I've lost 40k within short while from dispells trying to do the kill count there.

dont do them?

or get a party/friends/guildmates to help

I'm not sure what you mean

Do you not count in attributes or something?

With 80 attributes and wiz3 even a full con fleshcannon with upgraded superior corona rod will wipe most shitters that stand in fleshcannon for less than a second even.

Also I believe your build is about holding them in place in the first place with magnetic force

I wouldn't be doing kill counts if I have friends/guildmates.

I can't afford to miss any kill counts since I've calced I need to do every last one to hit around 270~ with daily missions so I can go to maven where people don't care I'm a shitty meme build.

I swear to god, why doesn't this game have shit like RO which turn you into x element so you don't suffer from this bs.

anyone have room for me in their guildie? i'm kinda lonely... ;(

Message Karga when she gets on. Clover has a couple inactives we could kick.

hit up lolicuck, moonie. we need another cuck like you in futurecuck

fuck off tonnie_

>has own guild
>joins another
truly a cuck moonie

>Sharing the same guild as Moonie

Fuck that shit

>ro
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what did he meme by this

>Karga
>she
And I'm a fucking attack helicopter.

tfw Jace will never join futurecuck

>With 80 attributes and wiz3 even a full con fleshcannon with upgraded superior corona rod will wipe most shitters that stand in fleshcannon for less than a second even.
I thought this too for quite a while, and for 0 CON builds, it's true. But this character was rolled partially as a solution to increasingly difficult FutureProof wars (the lolAtom period) where building around killing 0-30 CON shitters was no longer adequate.

The math I did was actually based around 80% Flesh Cannon, yes. At the moment, though, I only have 70%. Regardless, I tested my numbers when I hit Necro2 and flesh cannon 10 in duels with guildmates and they held up. Killing PVP builds in full CON would require Swell Brain or a corona rod upgraded further than I really think I can afford.

In regards to Magnetic Force, yes, that is correct. However, Flesh Cannon has a long charge time. You don't have time to fully charge it and let it go in MF, you get half way or so, and even then there's a second where it swirls the corpses around you and lifts them in the air before the damage comes out.

Magnetic Force really doesn't last long at all. It's nice in PVE because the monsters just kind of stand around after it but that doesn't happen in PVP.

Threw together a webm to illustrate.

>he's not raising highlander's moulnet to max level

kys bois

thats how you can crash a channel

Fuck no. No need any more attention whoring filth.
I honestly hope Karga tells you to kys and then you'll have to join the containment guild specifically made for retards like you (TakeItEasy).