Ayy I bought 25 SDC should I sell now before it goes way down or will it rise above 1.3 USD again?

ayy I bought 25 SDC should I sell now before it goes way down or will it rise above 1.3 USD again?
It went up with Monero(which i also bought) so I thought it had some time to enjoy this boom

Other urls found in this thread:

comingsoon.shadowproject.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tell me what to do with my beer money

who
cares

I also bought 21 XMR and it's my first investment ever so all in all 300 bucks were invested. this thread could be about this. I saw a lot of new people here asking about XMR lately.
Also, let's say then that I bought 2500 SDC and it's my rent money
Am I homeless?

gotta up your game. You need to trade hundreds of these things to make any sort of profit

Yeah, I plan on trying that with Monero. If my 21 coins will go up to 20-25 at some point I'll make double

Lol maybe you can take your profit and buy a mcchicken with it

I'd suggest plain, boring holding with XMR. Just for a week or so. It's just getting discovered by people as a superior means of transaction on the Dark Net Markets. It's still ridiculously undervalued. After a x2 start trading shitcoins.

Yeah, will do. It's just that I'm trying to manipulate it somehow so I'll have 25 XMR before it goes up again, i.e. I'm waiting for SDC to go up a bit and XMR to go down a bit.
In any case I'm not selling anymore of my XMR for now.
LOL you're right it's pretty funny how I don't throw all of my paycheck into a market I am new too lmao
I'm a beginner nigga I'm just playing around

thats the spirit. if you can ride and exit a few 100% pumps you'll be having a whole BTC in a few months. Its easier to trade when you dont have alot of money since the smallest volume coins can support it

I started off with beer money too.. Just keep fighting user.

Shit, I looked around and coins go 50% - 100% up all the time. It looks too good to be true, like finding money on the floor.
Also nothing's wrong with beer money, having an extra six pack never hurt anyone.

What distinguishes this from the hundreds of other shitcoins?

Just moved up from 0.2 to 1.8 USD, doesn't look so bad right now. Planning on selling it for Monero the sec it goes close to 2.0 USD.

Why did this happen?

Also moved to 13th place on coingecko, was like 16th I think?
I'm pretty new to this, but I'd say that because it's security oriented it enjoyed Moneros boom, i.e. the same people who are now requesting Monero are also checking out other secure coin.
Idk tho, I'm guessing

comingsoon.shadowproject.io/
?? 22 hours to go!!
I think they've created something valuable.
They have to if they want to compete with monero!

wait until tomorrow for SDC they have big news like the dude above me said

I didn't wait, just bought a lot of it
option 1: pump till announcement - > I'm out if the news are bullshit
option 2: they made something awesome - > Price goes to the Moon and higher
I make profit either way. They won't dump it before the announcement, I saw this movement before.

Oh shit
I made some emotional mistakes so I have only 20 SDC and 22.311 XMR(still 330 bucks) so I guess my profit might be ok after all
OP btw

Not sure about XMR/Monero, the hype was huge, but practical day to day use might take a while to make a move
I made a good profit on the pump, but I'm not in it at the moment, maybe I will get in if the hype won't settle down
However SDC is promising, I'm all in!

I just hope I'll make some profit - if Monero stays stable I should be good.
And yeah, the SDC announcement countdown thingy got me hyped
Does this kind of stuff always happen in the crypto market? I mean the 700% rises and whatnot.

What's promising about it?