game8.jp/archives/19241
Template party lists
xn--0ck4aw2h.gamewith.jp/article/show/3094
game8.jp/archives/24106
Endgame tier lists
xn--0ck4aw2h.gamewith.jp/article/show/14672
game8.jp/archives/18865

>Events
7/4 - 7/17 - Dark & Ocean Metallic Star Dragons Arrive!

>Hel's Kitchen Event

[Duration]: 7/8 (Fri) - 7/17 (Sun)

Go to puzzledragonx.com for full dungeon listings.

7/8 - 7/17: 1 free Magic Stone delivered daily (10 total)

Sweet Decadence

7/8 - 7/17: Experience of a Lifetime

7/11 - 7/14 Gift from the Holy Beasts

Out of the Kitchen

7/12 - 7/13: Green Bowl Dragon-Fr/Wd/Dk Only

7/14 - 7/15: Gold Bowl Dragon-Fr/Lt/Dk Only

7/16 - 7/17: Black Bowl Dragon-Wd/Lt/Dk Only

7/8 - 7/17 - Noah Descended!-5x4 Board

7/11 - 7/17: Descended Challenge

10x +Eggs in Descended Dungeons

TAMADRA Invades in Castle of Satan

Legendary Dungeon Bonus
Select Technical Dungeons Latent Tamadra invades and 20x +egg rates

Fusion Bonuses
3x chance for Skill Ups during the event!

Normal Dungeons +Egg and EXP Bonus
Normal Dungeons will also receive a special 2x EXP bonus at various timings.

Limited Time Dungeons Egg Drop Bonus
1.5x chance for Egg Drops in the following Limited Time Dungeons: Rare Monster Infestation!, Descended Carnival (Legend) and Evo Monster Infestation!

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pad.gungho.jp/member/event/160707_5500m_world.html#no2
youtube.com/watch?v=uNikTvd4PFg&list=PLudsvt_0tjViKQl-lIMWQ2bp2McDzpwKc&index=5
youtube.com/watch?v=LWY8y8rEXuw&index=6&list=PLudsvt_0tjViKQl-lIMWQ2bp2McDzpwKc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't even want to bother.

Meimei is very hage

bitch that last thread still had 3 days of life left in it

/padg/ might be dead, but Veeky Forums isn't

keep going i like the OTP pictures
heres another one

Who wants to bet the next upcoming content will be more 6* GFEs, MP Monsters, 6* Carnival Exclusives, and/or 6+* Event Monsters?

I'm not sure about JP, but NA's next godfest will more than likely include one or both mechanical star gods again.

fucking again

haha NAcuck, enjoy being thrust into the poorhouse just to get a few rolls

>dead thread with only 12 replies
Goodbye /padg/

Is PAD already kill?

I at least want to see the next set of summer characters before the game ends.

it's fucking dead friend

summer kali and summer sakuya are gonna be shit anyway

The only thing that's dying is /padg/.

you guys are such faggots, my god. you hate yourselves so much you have to try to kill the thing you came here to talk about.

I love you but go ahead and...

well...

kys senpai.

(plz like comment & sub)

I'm fucking dead friend

ded talk aside, what do you think could make the game more exciting to play/talk about? Do we need a major revamp or just some minor improvements? Will bringing PAD Radar over save us?

What are the main builds for Awoken Liu Bei speedfarming? The ones up on the template sites? Working on max skilling some Zeus Dios in the mean time.

No because it would have come too late and now has to compete against PokeGo and everyone would think it was an attempt to cash in on the hype (which, it technically was in a way but it came out first).

pad radar is ass shit

gungho needs to actually think up something interesting instead of doing shit like "lol hearts do no damage let's base damage around them and make it real big because no damage lol" and "lol crosses are IMPOSSIBLE to make let's have uncapped damage for them"

Don't die /padg/

Did anyone here enter the contest?

GREEN UNDISPUTED BEST COLOR

>5x godfest with only GFEs featured
How depressing.

Any type of PVP function would drive a lot of conversation. It can be direct like PAD BT, or indirect like that ded concept Gungho talked about ages ago where you'd make your own dungeon with your own monsters. They'd never be able to make the latter work properly, but anything where players could do something besides run the same old dungeons with the same old leads featuring the same old mechanics.

5x skill up will also be in JP from the 19th to the 21st.

>ded concept Gungho talked about ages ago where you'd make your own dungeon with your own monsters

i almost forgot about this
wasnt this the one where you would fight your opponent's lineup of monsters and shit

That's how I remember it.

pad.gungho.jp/member/event/160707_5500m_world.html#no2

Every thread until Awoken Oku.

Kys okuck

What.

What the fuck is happening.

Natti has probably been cumming nonstop since Kaede

Cute girl single handedly brings her color back from the grave.

Why is red at the bottom when they have XM?

>forgetting based rowman, angry woodman, spooky guitar man and 300k mp double slaying man

They're not cute.

Neither is maple

I hope Pokemon GO lights a fire under Gungho's collective arses and drives them to produce some good content. And not the kind of content that goes in my monster book.

>5x skillup
Fucking unreal.

>5x godfest with only GFEs featured
NA never?

Would be interesting to see others' takes on this. Even though Spica has no rows, would she still be a good sub for Liu Bei thanks to her very useful active and strong awakenings?

I hope it'll be game patches and upgrades to the user experience.

>3 days
Are we really that slow now? GO hit us hard

:|

You're dumb. Don't ever talk to me again.

Thanks for the (You), dumb maple poster

>power creep is so bad that green is now the best color despite being resistible

Literally why

Inherent Gungho developer bias.

Someone post that image of YamaP sitting on the green train.

>western """"""""""artists"""""""""""""

>resistance matters in the age of infinite damage

clearly the best choice.

Well it's actually well done, so yeah.

I want to breed her.

When people talk about animals, 'breed' means "oversee their mating partners to produce offspring with commercial or personally valuable traits."

When people talk about 'breeding' a person, they really just mean "I want to fuck them." If it's not being used in a crazy doujin human-trafficking way, what's the point of using that word?

I want to breed Athena!!

what did the penguin thought about this time?

Does the 3DS game have less cute girls?

JP 1609 3826
Running Int Thurs dungeon for Co op mission completion. Please join onegai

>sfx: excited
>this is bad... i have a feeling i cant win this time...

It sounds like slang from some 3D-heavy place that probably leaked in through Veeky Forums or somewhere similar since real women want you to use a condom. Going bareback and risking impregnation is supposed to be a rare treat, so it's a level above typical normie sex. Going along with that, intentionally impregnating someone implies that you want to stay together with them and raise a child, i.e. you're in love. Only irresponsible degenerates want to make babies but not take care of them also.

Barely any.

The 3DS game is to appeal to kids who can't afford / aren't allowed to spend on mobage, so it's mostly the dragons and other pokemon-like creatures. Cute girls appeal more to weebs who can be milked mercilessly, so the 3DS games only have basic bitches like Hera and Valk.

And the mario half of the game has better gameplay.

This game isn't out in my country. Is there any downside to using the apk?

none

Farming Michael skill up in Dark Knight Master, I have A.I&I, Lu Bu, RSonia

2957 9414

I will breed her.

"Stupid box"

no you won't

I just got back from breeding her actually.

>/padg/ will always be dead as long as pogo exists
IT'S NOT FAIR!!

no you didn't

Stay cucked, cuck.

Like others have said, people will get tired of Pogo by the end of next week. There's virtually nothing to do other than half-assed gang wars and catch more of the same shitty mons. Besides, I hear the game runs like shit and crashes every two minutes anyway. Expect normies to get frustrated with technical issues and pokefags to get bored with the lack of meaningful content.

The real reason /padg/ is so slow is probably that people are taking a break from the game or slowing down on it. Besides JP's absurd powercreep, PAD is also suffering from a lack of new stuff to do. The only thing worth doing in this event is maybe trying to skill up Zeus Dios anyway.

> the game runs like shit and crashes every two minutes anyway

so kinda like pad, except dcs instead of crashing?

The thing is that pogo is actually turning into more of a social thing now. The vast majority of pogo's install base might not even care about the "content" and are more than satisfied with using it as the next tindr app. It will be interesting to see how long this continues to be a fad.

Pogo has dcs out the ass, too. That said I think niantic has stabilized the servers at this point.

It absolutely does crash nonstop. I played for 4 days and haven't played in days now. It's funny to see pokemon in the world through the camera but the game typically crashes when you succesfully catch a pokemon and when you restart it won't have saved that you caught it. For every 3 pokemon I would catch it would crash during one and even if I spend 10 pokeballs trying to get one and finally catch it the game crashes and the pokemon and your pokeballs are gone. Fuck it.

Are you emulating with bluestacks? I've only ever had crashes after catching on bluestacks, never on my phone.

Nope, I'm playing on a current iphone. It's like the crashes are designed to cause maximum frustration. The pokeball shakes and all, stops, then the app freezes. Two of my friends I played with experienced the same thing as we walked around.

Two of my friends are experiencing that on their Android phones too, so it's probably not just iOS.

projecting

The new one has at least Sakuya and Yomi (maybe their entire pantheons) confirmed. Voiced.

I'm also guessing all of Egypt 1 will be in it because of the Horus and Bastet armor plus released gameplay. Also, izanagi appeared in the anime, so there's also that.

game needs a reboot, the game has become boring because power creep has made any kind of new content pointless because you always one shot everything or can cheese it with shit like giving everyone elemental barriers

then after it gets rebooted this time balance the number properly so it doesn't end up being OSOBOS bullshit again, keep awakening, nerf the offensive awakening and make defensive awakening worth a damn instead of "lol have a monster that heal for a pitiful amount when everything kills you in one hit anyway"

and lastly if you decide to have co-op functionality, make it like GBFG where i can make a room and 3 random idiots can join it without a problem instead of having to hunt for people all over the internet

i hate the co-op so much because it's so obvious the only reason it's there is because monster strike is all about co-op

>reboot
Seems really unlikely.

I'm gonna kill myself boys

well i'm just saying what i think to make the idea interessing again

also you know what the fuck they need?

a fucking musician, i can't believe this game racks up like 1 gajillion dollars each month and the ost can be still summed up by these 2 pieces

youtube.com/watch?v=uNikTvd4PFg&list=PLudsvt_0tjViKQl-lIMWQ2bp2McDzpwKc&index=5
youtube.com/watch?v=LWY8y8rEXuw&index=6&list=PLudsvt_0tjViKQl-lIMWQ2bp2McDzpwKc

there, this is pretty much the whole OST! fucking hell

Tbqh how many people actually care about the music and sfx? When I'm out I have my phone on mute and when I'm home I'm listening to my own play lists.

Only when I first started the game. Muted as soon as the tutorial was over.

i only turn the music on for events. sfx helps me know if i flub a diagonal or when i run out of time.

R I p

I want to breed_________ tama-kun

i got a Dub-mythlit from the pa machine

is that good?

I wanna bully tama-kun.

I want to bully chicken-kun

i'd rather raclucks.