I need to know a way to make money online. No need for grant schemes, no need for 1000$ a day...

I need to know a way to make money online. No need for grant schemes, no need for 1000$ a day, just a 10$ a day would be good. It doesn't matter if it's indian-tier and involves boring repeating work. I just need to make it here from house ok, please redirect me to the correct path, very desperate

Other urls found in this thread:

shopify.com/guides/dropshipping/picking-products-to-dropship
apps.shopify.com/ali
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Try selling stuff on OfferUp and CraigsList.

Drop shipping $3/month hosting + $12/year domain name.

Promote on facebook (1 like = 5% discount or something) and do pamphlet drops locally.

I don't have initial money to invest.

Go suck 20 dicks for $1 each then.

Or ask your mom for $20.

I don't have a mom and neither do I have property to sell, or any sexual market value

How do you afford internet if you don't have $20?

What is the best survey site

I am in a public library and I live on the street man

Then you have everything you need!

this. I'm starting a dropshipping store this weekend. I plan to run a ad banner here on Veeky Forums.

do you drop ship, user?

I have a site but I am a bit hesitant on actually marketing it because shipping takes ages from China to Australia.

Well, doesnt ePacket speed up the shipping? or is that a US thing?

also, just run a free shipping banner. put somewhere on the site that delivery can take up to 15-21 days.

I have registered on 3 good survey sites. Hopefully I can get a few bucks out of it a month, so I can buy a warm meal and a place to sleep every once a while

Only way to speed it up is to pay more, $15 at least seems to be the minimum. I have free shipping on all my items but I should definitely add something to the free shipping page about shipping times.

What are you planning on selling?

Good luck with it mate but you might have trouble with survey sites, they pay practically nothing. Keep us posted.

What country do you live in?

yeah, you definitely need to put something explaining the shipping.

[spoiler] anime figures [/spoiler]

I dunno how well you'll go with that since people who like anime know how to use the internet (I assume), but good luck with it m80, certainly not something I imagine you'll have competition from normies with.

you'd be surprised. I've seen ads ran on facebook that have had 40k shares. it was one of those cringy "Train inSaiyan" workout tank tops.

I'm still confused about how the payments work with dropshipping tho. Like when a customer makes a purchase for lets say $10, so I instantly get that payment and use that money to buy from my supplier? I can't seem to find accurate information about this online.

And even though it has a monthly fee, I'm using Shopify to get sales done a lot quicker. I'll be able to automate most of the orders.

That's pretty much the gist of how the sales process works.

I don't know how you'd automate it unless shopify allows you to do so with other products on shopify already in which case you'd be competing with them directly for sales.

Yeah, theres an app for shopify called Oberlo or somewthing like that. I think its about $5 a month to use it. But you can import products from your vendor, like AliExpress, with a single click. And apparently, it can automate the checkout process. Its autofills the forms with the buyers info. Looks bretty gud

Neat I'll have to look into something similar for my site.

It looks like with Oberlo you still have to confirm the order which probably takes about 2 seconds less than what I currently do which is place the order manually.

Ah, I didn't know it only shaved that much time off.

what are you selling?

Children's clothing

thats dank.

Care to share how much you make per month, user?
If I could make $1000 i'd quit my shit minimum wage job. I just gotta go balls deep with advertising

Only had 2 orders so far since around late October last year, I haven't done any advertising yet, around 34 hits from organic searches this month, about $20 net all up.

Ah, ok. You really need to advertise. Clothing just sells itself. People will come on to your store and probably purchase several items.

I don't know if I'm gonna keep it or sell it yet, I might do an adwords campaign for a month and see how it goes.

If I was you, I'd run one good ad to test it.

any advice on contacting a vendor?

Just send them a message through aliexpress if that's what you're going with.

They take a few days to respond to requests generally though and they're all chinks so keep your language simple.

How do I learn more about dropshipping? Got any resources I could read?

I never read anything beyond the basic concept, I'm sure there's a million blog posts on the subject but really there's not much to it.

I learned everything from youtube. and blogs. Look for the term Digital Nomad. Its a big movement in thailand.

Amazon. Have my own product. Bringing in 50k sales a month take home is either between 10-20% depending on how much I wanna put directly back in the business. With Amazon fba it's stupidly easy. I don't even see the product and I just fucking collect.

shiiiiet user. thats what i'm talking about. I plan to get into amazon fba after I make some dank bank with drop shipping.

>Amazon. Have my own product.

What's your product if you don't mind me asking?

Sory to hear that your homeless but id sugest to stop taking easy ways online and go do some work like gardening

no need. just sell though facebook.

don't buy fb likes. from what I've heard, it's counter-productive.

I don't mean buy them, I mean incentivise people to like your page by offering discounts.

ah, I misread, sorry. yeah, that could work. in fact, I'll try that, since I'm already trying to sell shit through fb... people love shitty, fake promos

I felt like this link explained a lot, it sounds really interesting, like I couldn't ever think of a invention that people would want and never could think of myself competing with walmart but maybe through this way I could actually sell stuff online! It sounds rad.

shopify.com/guides/dropshipping/picking-products-to-dropship

Amazon MTurk friendo go make some money.

what is the 30% for?

Just so I can at a glance work out if cumulative discounts are gonna leave me paying for their shit.

Ah, ok.

is there a way to quickly add products to my shop? Like a free tool or something ?

Which platform?

There are tools for the platforms I know of but a lot of them are pay to play.

I use Wordpress with WooCommerce plugin btw.

You can make $10 a day from filling in surveys online, and enter tons of competitions even if you don't want the prize, then sell it if you win.

I'm on shopify. I'd like to find one that was free, but its not likely

This one mentioned earlier is free for 30 days and $5 per month after that, might be the go.

Affiliate marketing and a little bit of creativity

apps.shopify.com/ali

very good stuff here, could save a lot of time.

in every tutorial I've seen on drop shipping, they never mention anything about contacting a supplier. Like, can someone just import items and just sell them like that? or do you have to actually tell the vendor that you want to drop ship their items?

Time to leave the house user. It's a fancy world out there.

>Like, can someone just import items and just sell them like that?
yes, you don't need to contact them

if you're doing high volume of their items it would be worth trying to negotiate better deals with them though

Try gold farming OSRS, or some other MMO with a strong gold farming and selling community.

Professional online marketer here

read various OP posts, feel bad for you if youre truly homeless, hungry, and cold:

fiverr dot com - earn 5 dollars for various tasks. people post things they need done and are willing to spend 5 dollars on it. Can easily make 20+ dollars a day if youre desperate and willing to do "anything", if you get good you can literally make full income (not "easy" though)

mturk dot com - amazon mechanical turk. people need vairous mundane things done and pay pennies to do it. me and my ex used to do this during college days for extra money in spare time. sitting idle clicking shit for a few cents here few cents there eventaully adds up into a 10 dollar bill. stupid easy, but stupid pay.

google for various SEO / online marketing forums - create an account and become an active memeber offering services in their services department. people often need various work outsourced such as article creation etc. you can make a few bucks easily or can become a pro and actually make decent money doing this. not hard to get some decent cache

i have more if necessary

Not him, but post more please

If you want to you can download a few applications on your phone device like app trailers or use a few sites like swagbucks.

Granted you won't gain $10 a day from either, but you can get gift cards from Amazon, or deposit .50 a day into your PayPal account from apptrailers.

For apptrailers, all you have do is click on videos after 30 seconds or so, and cash out at 500 points for .50 cents into your PayPal. It's not much, but you can do it whenever you're shitposting on 4chin, and $15 a month is okay change.

Swagbucks you can just let videos play in the background on your dual monitors, and try to get $25 in Amazon gift cards.

sure

i was going to mention this but he beat me to it

-however to add to that, there's a youtuber you can watch who catalogs his entire process that you can follow. he uses multiple devices and generates livable income doing this. Granted its not HUGE money (I think hes up to like 1500 a month). sadly I can't remember who he is or find it in my history, but if you just google/youtube search how to make money with apps youll find plenty of info on it.

-can create a blog, even a wordpress blog will work. for OP you can be the homeless online dude and build a blogging personality around yourself. Document your experiences and become an informative source for homeless people, tips, tricks, etc. attatch adsense to it and you'll see SOMETHING, if you blow up you could potentially get real big. This applies to everyone, everyone has some area of expertise enough to become an authority on the matter. The problem is a lot of people dont realize this or are too scared to take the first step. Look at me for example. I am not an IM god but thanks to me im sure you at least googled fiverr and mturk. valid advice creates following, followers can easily be monetized without screwing them over in various forms.

-there are many article posting websites. find ones that allow you to attatch adsense, signup and attach it, then attack. make sure to read up on waht is and is not allowed and play accordingly. Some places will ban you if you hit them with 10 articles a day, dont steal published content and get banned, etc.

-go to garage sales/thrift stores/craigslist and get stuff cheap or free, price it on ebay and do the math to verify its a profitable item, flip it. this can be done with tons of items. even if you don't have any pricing knowledge for anything in particular, go in and start checking one by one. it's a sure bet by the end of the day you will find at least ONE item that yields profit

$URRE$

Don't be silly, everyone has sex market value, just don't be surprised when you actually need to suck 20 cocks for 20 bucks.

- CPA Networking - Social PPC, Media Buying, Email List (fast but requires a little of learning)

-Retail selling using Amazon (easy mode)

-Do blogging and SEO (long but good passive income)

Prettu sure unless you're hideously overweight, someone on Veeky Forums will pay you $20 for sex

We have a lot of depraved individuals who won't care about your appearance or even gender

If OP is homeless, could he get adsense money on youtube by showing how to be homeless in videos?

I have no idea how people do it, and figure it would be insulting to homeless people to do ask.

I guess he would need a camera though, would a secondhand smartphone work well enough?

You can easily make $10/day with PPD or CPA. Only trouble is that you need traffic, and a way to drive conversions. It would also require a lot of SEO to rank your site.