Crypto Traders ROOM - Cryptocurrency Trading and Investment Discussion Group

Direct link to join the chat on Discord: discord.gg/u49Gf

(you will be asked to fill and send the application form after you join to the group)

>>__INTRODUCTION__

This is an invitation to a private discussion group regarding investments, predictions, analysis of bitcoin and other alternative cryptocurrencies. And we will be organizing P&D schemes at different levels.

Anyone who is interested in making money from crypto trading, or is involved in crypto trading for making money, this is an ideal group to meet like minded people, discuss events, predict price fluctuations, share strategies, talk about new coins, share links, advice others & get advices.

Joining the group is FREE.
If you are interested in joining, open the link to join the group on Discord. discord.gg/u49Gf

>>__APPLICATION__

1) Have you traded cryptos before?:

2) How much FIAT do you involve in your trades?:

3) Do you hold any crypto(s) right now?:

>>____NOTES_____

Only rule of the group: PIKERS NOT WELCOME.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/qFXy2Q3
coindesk.com/florida-group-faces-fraud-charges-alleged-altcoin-pump-dump/
scribd.com/document/158943320/SEC-v-Shavers-August-6
sec.gov/complaint/tipscomplaint.shtml
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>we will be organizing P&D schemes at different levels.

>posting admissions of felony fraud on the interbutts.

it's just a matter of time before someone steps in and takes this shit apart.

altcoin P&D is not illegal. do your research.

yes, I know.

do you think this is because:
1. Pump and Dump fraud is only a crime if you do it with something other than cryptos,
or
2. The SEC hasn't had time or need to write a law ffor cryptos yet.
?

because I can't think of any reason P&D is a felony with penny stocks but is perfectly ok with cryptos designes specifically for the sole purpose of defrauding investors.

Well, a pump and dump on alternative crypto currency only means that we organize a mass buy, and organize a mass sell off. Doesn't include anything illegitimate like shilling or market manipulation. There's some wrong choice of buzz words.

TLDR: Nothing illegal will be conducted.

>Doesn't include anything illegitimate like shilling or market manipulation.
organizing pumps and dumps IS illegal market manipulation.

LOLOLOLOL

>organizing mass buys and mass sell off
>colluding to manipulate the market for attempted profit
>Doesn't include anything illegitimate

the only reason you won't ever get in trouble for this is because your group is so low rent you couldn't even begin to drive a p&d properly. Do you understand how much capital is needed for market manipulation like this?

better than you

Updated link: discord.gg/qFXy2Q3

No. The reason they wonr grt in trouble is because crypto currencies have no oversight. The banks will notice and the IRS will figure out when you cash out to USD and theyll tax you capital gains

They dont care how you got it

You can witness multiple PnDs every single day, could you link me to any convictions related to altcoin pump&dumps? or cases? because I cant find any.

Do you guys accept noobs? I dont know much about crypto currency but would like to learn?

you are welcome onboard

Please use this link to join the chat!

up

Beginner traders are welcome to join the group, we have great tutorials written by the members of the group!

post new discord invite, this one has expired

>Buy shit coins at low increments increasing

>Profit

discord.gg/qFXy2Q3

up

Bored IRS secretaries just fucking with you on their lunch break

up

bumpa

got a new link?

AMP!!!

discord.gg/qFXy2Q3

bump

buy BLK it's the only coin worth pumping

nah

Just catch the monero bottom

and buy my bags

BTC 621!!

follow this link to join the room on Discord

XMR (Monero) dipping hard

young cryptokeepers

fuck off

Use this link to join.

>could you link me to any convictions related to altcoin pump&dumps? or cases? because I cant find any.
there aren't any.

yet.

give it time, they'll catch up with you.

>there aren't any.
oops, I spoke too soon.

P&D fraud in altcoins:
coindesk.com/florida-group-faces-fraud-charges-alleged-altcoin-pump-dump/

And here's the court ruling that altcoins are securities under the jurisdiction of the SEC and thus subject to P&D Fraud charges:

scribd.com/document/158943320/SEC-v-Shavers-August-6

what you're doing is fraud, and the SEC can apparently shove you into a federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison for doing it.

lol thank you kind sir.

keep thinking that your $30,000 group can pump and dump a coin successfully and that there's nothing unethical or illegal about what you're doing.

>coindesk.com/florida-group-faces-fraud-charges-alleged-altcoin-pump-dump/

did you even read the article?
its about scammers who sold fake ASIC miners, nigger.

Use the following link to join the group on Discord messaging app

150 members and growing

>did you even read the article?
well I see you didn't.

>By including an alleged pump-and-dump scheme in the plan, he said, the group was able to further boost its fraudulent revenues...

>nigger.
I'm trying to help your stupid ass.
but I guess you deserve what you're going to get.

sec.gov/complaint/tipscomplaint.shtml

I'll just have left that hear

no, you're correct in saying it is market manipulation you're not correct in saying it is illegal

also why talking about the SEC, they've got naff all to do with crypto just as they've got naff all to do with regular FX trading

crypto trading takes place in exchanges located in various countries around the world not just 'murica

if you're going to claim something is illegal then cite the relevant legislation or STFU

not it didn't you don't seem to have read the case properly, the investments in a bitcoin fund were securities... not bitcoins themselves