It's a scam, right?

It's a scam, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/qFXy2Q3
linkedin.com/in/tristandagosta
alunacrypto.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's gambling for people who don't gamble.
Help me, I check it all day and night and have 2/3 my savings in various cryptocurrencies.
I'm in the green, but I dread the day I fuck up

you wont fuck up.. the only way for you to lose money is to constantly trade at a loss hundreds of times over and over again. which is very hard to do, you have to be literally retarded to lose all your money on polo. which thank goodness most of us arent

the only thing i fear about shitcoin daytrading is if a hack happens or an exit scam.. but so far, polo has been good

Also, what the fuck is this shit?

Whats the point of cryptocurrencies when all you do is trade them for other cryptos? It's like using real money to buy monopoly money, or do you guys actually trade them for USD at some point?

This a thousand million times.

Yes.

>do you guys actually trade them for USD at some point?
lol

Imagine them like derivatives of derivatives of derivatives, except this time it's nerds instead of wall street bankers. No-one has any clue what the intrinsic value of anything is because it's all interrelated and entirely disconnected from anything tangible or real. The only real difference is that the adherents are dearly praying that some form of Bitcoin Jesus shows up out of nowhere and makes Bitcoin and its progeny a ~real thing~ and makes their monopoly money convertible into real money.

As of right now, my understanding is that the few Bitcoin ATMs that exist are more or less broke or scams.

bateman u nerd u can cash out BTC on most exchanges for USD too

Lads how exactly do you go about researching cryptocurrencies, determining which ones are actually worth something etc?

There's very little information that I can find on how to do it, even with Google. Going to the dev's sites isn't really enough, because they'll all try to make it seem like their coin is better than everyone elses.

Can't wait till every store will look like this and everyone will be forced to learn how to use bitcoin in a week

I've lost all my money twice this week trading XMR

polo going down would be the end of all cryptocurrency

Alright, listen buddy.. Follow two rules to not fuck up on Polo.

1. Do not, under any cricumstances daytrade crypto, especially don't get blinded by xxx% gains on shitcoins. Get into some coins with a halfway solid foundation like ETH, ETC, DASH, XMR, NXT, SYS, FCT (those are only examples) and sell as soon as you make gains.

2. Do not, under any circumstances take anything from that trollbox seriously. It's a box full of third world children who bag hold some coin in hope that it will make them rich one day.. and that's why they shill shitcoins so hard. Just turn it off.

I trade them for meth when I'm not trading. Sure way to make meth money

when a margin pair has high volume, a shitcoin will pump to absurd levels so that idiots close their positions and lock their money in a shitcoin instead. When the margin pair volume drops, shitcoin pumps collapse and no one mentions the coin ever again.

Go back and check the charts for ETH in early 2016. You will see that shitcoin pumps only happened on the days that ETH had huge trading volume.

I didn't turn off trollbox, it's good to know what others want me to do

Made 0.11 BTC from 0.06 since last Friday
Only successful trades at the moment
Almost fucked it up today though because I didn't get out at the peak
I think I'm successful only because I don't care if I lose it all
From today I won't go all-in, I'll divide it into two
One half -> stronger coin with long term potential
One half -> ready to pour into pump and dumps

I sell for cash. Tax free. Actually making bank.
Then again I am trading around 50 -100 btc.

Do you meet with buyers? How do you avoid getting robbed?
Public places and trusted buyers?

no, i use ir and make nice money
crypto is tax free, remember that poorfags.

crypto isn't tax free you fucking moron

Only cucks bend over for uncle Sam

Looks like the Haskell logo

No one cars about USA tax cucks.

Fuck of back to your 'freedom''

country full of brainwashed fuckwits I swear.

Nav probably has intrinsic value to it even when it's in fukking node js

Join Crypto Traders Room on Discord here: discord.gg/qFXy2Q3

Here they discuss about altcoins, trading, and everything related to crypto. I find it really useful.

thats what I thought, lol

linkedin.com/in/tristandagosta

It's a scam. The U.S. government should be investigating them and watching their every move.

Yeah, sure... a scam.

That's why some people make 20x gains in 1 week.

>implying the ones behind the scam aren't the government themselves
you are so naive user

>some people

How is this evidence of a scam?

I don't get it?

Are you implying only the minority of pumpers/scammers get the money?

If you stopped slacking off and worked together as a board then this would be a scam just for everyone else outside our circle.

>chastises whole board
>'our'

Why don't you do some work, faggot?

Wait wait wait, tax free? Is that just because it's not linked to your SSN and not recorded as capital gains? I'm curious to know about that as well because I trade in my free time on Polo and have grown from 1 BTC to 3 in the past month and a half but wasn't sure how to get around taxes.

You can lose half of your money in a day on Poloniex dude. You will fuck up if you don't have a strategy. If you are just using the exchange to go long on some popular ALTs you might be okay....maybe. Otherwise you will be raped by volatility.

How can I know when random coins like these will make xx% returns out of nowhere? I miss the train every single day.

Would like to know also.

I suspect that there are huge chat groups of massive holders of certain coins and they collectively decide when to pump and dump.

I also think that they can tell when I buy a coin and then chose to dump it.

lol

is there a site more updated than polo? the charts there are lag

alunacrypto.blogspot.com/

I like bitcoinwisdom

Bitcoin is no where near being able to handle this number of transactions...

Currently, Bitcoin can process about 7 transactions per second... SEVEN. It takes up to an hour to process a transaction with its current small userbase....

Ethereum is by far in the lead in this area, with its new Lightning Network. They're showing off 100,000 transactions per second at devcon2, and say its capable of 1,000,000 per second.