pastebin.com/AwvGgpi3

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E

>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc

>FFIX released on PC & smartphones
youtube.com/watch?v=4oDeSJI0qJc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
FFXI June Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/50760?_ga=1.151649081.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXIV (3.3) on June 7th
Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=EPmeKA5-03M

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius Final Fantasy releases on August 3rd
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g

>Other game information
pastebin.com/cPCCGXNy

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/embed_1/10766114
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why would you start a thread with a dead game, user?

We are all dead

That guy who said no fun allowed could have saved you from this fate.

Its a slow vulnerable U+. They have to be a counter whore with such a cripplung weakness.

>slow
>meaning anything with u+ speeds

IGNORE ALT-RIGHT TROLL.

He is posting about racism to "trigger" you into being upset. His goal is to get you to sympathize with his actual political views

That being said, this ult+ is actually a challenge and look forward to beating it.

What stats, skills and weapons will Minfilia use in RK?

Both these bosses are slow as shit compared to Sephiroth.

well seeing as we just had the LAST, as in FINAL, FFRK update... probably nothing.

Replaying VIII for the first time since 2007ish. I only ever got to the beginning of the third disc. Wish me luck, fellows.

Selphie a best girl.

Support 1*, combat 2*, white magic 1*

Selphie is worse than Rinoa.

I recommend using Zell too. He's a cool guy

Who should I replace Lasswell with? One of these guys or should I try and roll someone better? Not pictured:Kefka

>replace Lasswell
>still using Rain

Whale mission done. I like IV so I've invested a lot of mythril in getting IV stuff (got BSB on banner 1, spent 115 mythril, got the two dark gloves, DK Cecil Sword and Kain ssb on this banner, spent 75 mythril, as well as old FF banners including chasing golbez relics and getting none).
Is pretty correct - the bosses didn't act often, which is why I valued hastega from RW over Wall. Shout may have been a better option but I already had a boostga from DkCecil. I had to S/L about ten times from overpowering physical damage.

If it makes you feel better about my good IV relics - I couldn't beat the Sephiroth U+ Cid Mission. Shit was too hard.

>using Rain

Kick Rain out and use Firion, he is superior in every way except Full Break (something that Rain don't even have in our version yet). Firion is an amazing physical unit too, with great skills like blade bash, bladeblitz and killer passives.
While Lasswell is slightly better (mostly because of katanas), use Luna instead of him so you can work on her trust to get Barrage eventually.

I'm changing my rating to 1 next time these fuckers ask me.

quit being a little bitch and just rate it.

no

>do a random roll and get a Golbez
Now I've got Golbez, Exdeath and Kefka.
Super Nintendo mages unite!
It still bugs you to rate it even after you rate it

I'm almost there guys!

outdated af

shut up SHUT UP JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP

You're outdated

But in this case Rain would be used as a pseudo-tank and not dps, he should use Firion instead of Laswell for the better dps + utility, without murasame + raging fist laswell has nothing going for him, but Rain at least has Cover + Counter and you can put Golem on him.

Absolute power

Question for BE, spoiler: since this is a auto lose battle, do you even have to fight him seriously?

Stats would be compareable to Tellah
Skills would be Support3, Summoner4
Weapons would be throwing, rods, daggers
Normal SB would be "Echo", a 5% boost to Attack/Defense
Unique/Super SB would be "Full Echo", 20% version of her normal sb + Regen
Burst SB would be a Twintania Summon called "Twisters", Wind Element double attack of twister tornadoes that have a chance to Sap + Instant KO Chance to those vulnerable. Attack & Defend replaced with single target curaga & party regen

There, a within lore theory of what Minfilia would be like in RK

why do you need a theory, she's actually being added soon

>any xiv character
>summoning

fuck no

yes

>NEVER EVER

it has happened

That's why we're theorizing. We'll know soon so now's the best time to speculate

What are you on about?

>Minfillia
>not Tataru

>murasame
Is there a way to pick up two of these on the same file, or should I just start befriending a shitload of Miyukis?

As if that's not what I should be doing anyway...

Nope, only 1.

How appropriate that Palace of the Dead is going to save said ded game on Tuesday.

That picture is kind of inaccurate seeing as Minfilia is going to be in JP RK in just a couple of weeks and Yda and Papalymo are out in both versions.

What the fuck else is Alphinaud going to have? Arcanists summon carbuncles and both scholars and summoners also summon minions. It has nothing to do with primal summoning.

It's overtly the most powerful weapon now. For example the Giant's Axe has 50 attack, only 11 short of the Murasame. It's still the best, but other things are catching up.

It's the best non-trust, you mean.

No one except the mightiest of whales should have the trust weapons

Anyone who's been playing since soft launch and bothered farming Earth Shrine should be able to have TMs at this point.

>That feel when you need two Marusames/Miyuki swords
It's going to suck having one good Chizuru and one "Meh" one.

I suppose that's true. God awful imagining just spamming that shit all day every day, but true.

>set up a macro
>sit back and chill

You need a Fina in there senpai.

I suppose that's also true. I play on a phone, though.

I've been neglecting the story line. When I unlocked Fina - a day or two ago - Krile was only 10 levels from learning Dual Cast.

Krile is a better healer, but Fina has Cheer which'll be great for your strong physical attackers.

Actually, now that I think about it, I'll start pouring my Metal Cactaurs into Fina. I don't have the materials to evolve any of these guys because I'm a shitter and it hadn't occurred to me that they'd be leveling this fast with the event.

You should still use Fina for Cheer and whenever you are going against a hard boss that she can't heal by herself bring Krile instead of Golbez

memes

Is rain really that shit?

He's generally seen as the worst of the three MCs. He will always be relevant, however, since he is an MC, which means he'll be getting rank 6 soon enough.

He's not totally useless. There're just better options unless you went full FP units.

>is Rain so shit that I should replace him with one of the best phyiscal attackers currently in the game?
Rain is just mediocre.

Rain's better when he gets Full-Break.

Can you please say that to the 40+ People asking for me to add them?

Thank you Captain Obvious

Don't spend Lapis on single summons.

>Having a max level, rank 5 Chizuru with Marusame
>Get 20 requests a day from Rain
It is kind of annoying, but I almost feel bad for them. Oddly enough, the second most common request I get is from rank 4 Chizurus.

Look both ways before crossing the street.

Or do it, because you're never going to spawn Lightning anyway.

>Fina uses a bow
Holy shit, why didn't anyone tell me this? She's fucking adorable.

>before I can even cast shell or get wall up Barbaricca will spam some kind of ~2-3k aoe to the whole party, sometimes twice
>and turn herself into a tornado right after haste

Slow down wind lady

>Rain as "pseudo"-tank
>Rain as full break spammer
Might as well get some Cecil/Leo/Vaan friends.

It's kinda funny and cute how the main visual feature of her 5* sprite is a little ribbon on her head accessory (the little flower).

God I fucked that up.

Round two. Let's see how many Whalers we have.

strawpoll.me/embed_1/10766114

>Loading poll...

I bought the Early Bird and that's probably all I'll buy if there's not a similarly good deal.

I wish that I could play, but alas I made the mistake of making too many facebook accounts in my precautions and not realizing that Facebook will ban you if you have too many accounts.

The game was really fun up to that moment as well but now I can't back it up with facebook anymore. Meaning if I attempt to reroll, I cannot back it up to facebook anymore due to their policy about multiple accounts.

Just IP spoof and make another one. There's like 3 hours of rerolling left, then you can't ever again.

>can't ever again
Well,,,

How in the heck do you IP spoof? I would love to reroll to play again but I'm afraid of getting banned again due to my previous errors.

Use a proxy or something. Do you have a dynamic IP?

How do you do that?

Google proxies, go to facebook and google through one, make new accounts. Some proxies are blocked by FB/Google so you might have to try a few.

Use proxy.org, I dunno.

The problem is I play on my phone and thus I can't use a proxy for that.

phones have proxies you dingus.

Try changing your IP then. If you reset your router does your IP change?

Everybody else in the house relies on the IP being the same. I can't do that to them for my own selfishness.

That's cute. If you try to log into BE with the first account you made does it stop you?

It only stopped a recent one I made. I ended up deleting all of the accounts I made. FB probably purged the rest of them.

That's a shame. At this point all I can recommend is making a new account through a proxy and attempting to log into that in BE normally. I'm not sure if Facebook checks your account for a duplicate IP when you connect accounts in BE. Worth a shot in any case.

>nigga wants to play reroll simulator this bad
>zuck the cuck won't let him

I've learned from my mistakes and decided not to play since I made that mistake. I guess I'll have to live with the consequences of my error.

It's a sad thing too. I was having a lot of fun before FB decided that my stupid error led to me getting banned from FB for making too many account.

Okay sure. Have a nice night.

You too. I'll find other games to play that won't require a FB account since I banned myself for doing something stupid.

Squall/Zell/Irvine party is the strongest and has the best banter. Use them for side-quests.

>Irvine

Eh, Selphie is funner. That team could use some girl power anyway.

That party is missing the strongest.
And I mean that literally, she has the highest base strength stat.

I think I became a cuck, /ffg/

How does everyone here feel about this game?

hyped as long as i can get it to run highest quality on bluestacks.

The VII crossover was pretty neat.

I haven't played it so mostly indifferent, but somewhat curious.

Mad as fuck cause I still haven't got any of the FF13 jobs in 6 rolls