Banana tits new king of /fog/ edition
DEATH TO TRAINWIZ
VIVA LA WAIFUS

Synth life edition

>/fog/ Mod Archive
fogmods.weebly.com

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>HOW TO CONVERT SKYRIM / OBLIVION / NV / FO3 ETC MODELS TO FO4 + Bodyslide Guide
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/aco/ Thread
(nsfw)

>/y/ Thread
(nsfw)

Pre-War Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/figment/max_nif_plugin/releases/tag/3.8.0
youtube.com/watch?v=XCkEdB87yGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Never Ever

don't care

don't want

Just make a fucking pump action animation and then export it with the fucking havok tools you fuck

Know your place.

Why?

What should I name my RedRocket build?

eleven penny towers?

reposting here because why not
>Is jun assigned to a scrap bench?
Yes but he keeps changing to defense for some reason
>show settlement stats
The stats are the same as the ones in the SS
>are the beds indoors
yes

obvious troll falsification

STOP TRYING TO MAKE FO3/4 FANS LOOK BAD YOU FRICKIN FRICK

FALLOUT 4 FANS LIKE THE OLD GAMES TOO ITS BETHFAGS THAT ARE INTOLERANT

*Heavy breathing*

github.com/figment/max_nif_plugin/releases/tag/3.8.0

www.loverslab.com/topic/55609-hkxpackhkxanim-animations-in-fo4/

I have made a terrible mistake.
Don't rightly know, but I respect your collectan acumen. inb4 >oh I actually consoled inall this shit

AMENDMENT TO OP

>Official thread theme webm

no one who cries like pump-kun is capable of doing anything productive

link doesn't work lol

>listen to radio
>diamond city dj talks about me
>mentions helping out danse at the police station
>says i should be on my way soon
>screams how they're all going to die

What does he mean by that?

For what it is, I'm happy with how this came out.
Thank god for manufacturing extended

samefag to be quite honest buffpai

you need to be logged in for LL

The roof of the Red Rocket never seemed to be a load bearing structure to me.

Scrap bench does that to all settlers.

I'm still right
Never Ever

1.4 came out today friend

nope. I originally arranged them equally but this is all on one side. I was tempted to fill out the other with console because I actually killed enough BOS that the vertibirts started showing up empty. idk if it's a glitch but there are only 1 or 2 in there that I consoled because reasons. and the giant one is consoled. so like 90% legit.

movable power armor is a fucking godsend incidentially

would not hold a mess like that anyways
your red rocket is ruining muh immersion fampai

IDK but I'm killing him/letting him die given the chance

Oh shit, thanks for the heads up.

that looks like absolute piss m8

not trying to be a dick but what do you plan on making, a giant floating cube?

pretty good webm actually, saved

Don't do it, he's an okay guy, just a bit of a spazz.
Don't make him more confident, either.

WHOAAAAA THAT'S EDGGGYYY AS FUACCCKKKKKKKK

I was sick of having all my settlements just randomly thrown together. I had a real nice build going but all my settlers glitched so I went tall. going to be like apartment floors, make all the settlers work in the basement farm on the roof or some shit like that. mostly it will be empty but I"m going for homogenous mega structure. the red rocket is a shit location for it but I had a lot of resources built out there. meh, I don't really like it either. we'll see where it goes.

it's actually in the back corner not over the red rocket. but I am going to have floating turret platforms

>recruitment for vault 88 glitched
>now nobody wants to go to the settlement
fug

post the rest of it

whew lad

Posted this at the end of last thread. Lets have a nice discussion instead of all the weird waifu shitposting because I find it disgsuting.

All the factions are shit, reason why:

>Railroad
Have no plans for anything, just want to save Synths and then do literally nothing for the Commonwealth.

>Brotherhood
Nazi wannabees and contradictory fascists that completely go against what their organisation was based on, unity as an organisation (this is betrayed when yu're ordered to kill Danse, Maxsons most trusted and loyal soldier) and the preservation of technology (this is betrayed when you blow up the Institute, which is full of technology that could save the world. Literally the worst faction, I can't explain my hate for the direction they went in.

>Institute
All round ebst for Commonwealth but they fucked up the cybernetics thing, which would have been way better than creating nearly human robots. I consider Synths to just be chemically made and robotically enhanced human beings so The Institute are slave owners.

>Minutemen
All round best. They actually help the Commonwealth and creating settlements will be just as effective as what the brotherhood are doing. They're building a new world out of their old destroyed one and I really liked that. However, the radiant quests are shit and I can't really get over that.

What's your opinion?

>What's your opinion?
That you sound like a fag.

Alright guys we got some things that need SERIOUS CHANGES here in /fog/, and as the new king I'd like to quickly address them

1. There is a SERIOUS LACK OF good fo4 memes and images. There's a ton of mods and things to take pictures of in this game and nobody takes advantage of the opportunity

2. WE NEED MORE WAIFUS
as much as some of you deny it, WAIFUS ARE THE LIFE BLOOD OF EVERY GENERAL ON THIS BOARD PRETTY MUCH so please post more especially if they have banana tits :3

Thanks for your cuntinued support lol
END TRANSMISSION

Well tbqh I agree on almost all of the points, but putting the Commonwealth under my steel PA boot feels so good that I'll always go with the BoS, unless I'm doing a faction-specific run for some reason.

I'm not quite sure about the Institute being slave owners though. Sure they "grow", more or less, all of the synths, but since they are also the ones responsible for programming the from vegetable to a pseudo-sentient simu-something, so I would probably be more inclined to agree with Maxson that they are not people because they are completely artificial.
If the Institute were flash-cloning human brains to put in them or something, that might be a different case, but afaik that isn't really what they're about.

In the end there is but one choice
Never Ever

I was going to answer you, but since you're a faggot you can choke on my waifu.

You need to get banned. Immediately.

>faction """""discussion""""
Make your own faction?
mine is tribals who worship animal spirits and want to become beastfolk

Holy shit you're worse than me. I've created a monster.
Is that blood spatter from combat?

Brotherhood or kill yourself, raider scum.

You should post her with a clean face.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.
I never thought I would say it, but things really go downhill in here without Buff around - at least he is actually making shit. I feel like if I were to ask a modding question around here all I would get is waifu posting, never-ever guy complaining because he doesn't want to spend any effort learning how to do an animation on his own, and a bunch of lore fags.

All factions would be vastly improved if the player had any influence on their actions.

Railroad: Hey, let's help humans too. Or let's NOT blow up the institute since that'd cause synths to go extinct since nobody would make new ones.

Brotherhood: Let's capture the institute, or negotiate peace since most of the food you eat came out of the intitute bio research division. Maybe convince them to drop the synth project and just mass produce assaultrons.

Institute: Hey, drop the supermutant and synth abduction thing, just make a village of mk2 synths which are obviously artificial and use them to grow new crops and release creatures like cats into the wild.

Minutemen: You. Send a squad to [Raider/Supermutant/Gunner spawn point], capture it and put up a minutemen flag. By the end of the game most locations would have 2-3 minutemen standing around.

Aweful body line.
More like the effects of too much estrogen in the male body.

Even a real raider wouldn't associate with that faggot.

But they're literally humans with a few artificial parts, like wiring and cybernetics to make them more powerful. Kellogg is about half way between Synth and human. They're made synthetically, meaning through chemical process. You can't say "They were made in a lab, therefore they're not human." because IVF is a thing for humans. They're literally just superhuman and with the Institute gone they're the master race. Their weakness is that they can be controlled by the Institute, but their strength is that they can ONLY be controlled by the Institute.

>I consider Synths to just be chemically made and robotically enhanced human beings

youtube.com/watch?v=XCkEdB87yGA

That's what I said, kill yourself, raider scum.

>Brotherhood: Let's capture the institute, or negotiate peace since most of the food you eat came out of the intitute bio research division. Maybe convince them to drop the synth project and just mass produce assaultrons.
The simple fact that you can't just tell Maxon "Actually, the Institute is run by that son I was looking for, and he actually wants to leave me in charge. Let me take it, discontinue synth creation, and we'll move the BOS into their facility" is a huge fucking let-down.

The bloody face is kinda cute, and I sure am a faggot so yeah, go figure.

Seriously though, what were you going to say?

How would I go about making my own fully quested, voiced, unique, fleshed out faction that fits in with the story of the game? Or are you just some waifu poster with a shit head cannon?

holy shit
please kys

Lore fags aren't bad. Or, they don't have to be.
I remember the good old days of entire threads being derailed about "can girls join the Legion" garbage.

I'll take you with me, Brotherhood trash.

I know. I'm not objecting to the fact that they were grown in a lab, but I would more identify with Maxson's diatribe against Danse to the effect of:
>its thoughts re-programmed, its very soul manufactured
The "personality" that the synths have is just whatever whimsy that an Institute tech-head wanted to programmatically simulate, as far as I can tell.
We had a debate over this at uni a couple of years ago here, and this was my main complaint with why we shouldn't philosophically consider androids human. Legally was a whole different kettle of fish, but thankfully the NCR legislature isn't exactly grappling with these issues on the East Coast yet.

Yellow diamonds in the light
And we're standing side by side
As your shadow crosses mine
What it takes to come alive

It's the way I'm feeling I just can't deny
But I've gotta let it go

We found love in a hopeless place

Shine a light through an open door
Love and life I will divide
Turn away 'cause I need you more
Feel the heartbeat in my mind

It's the way I'm feeling I just can't deny
But I've gotta let it go

Yellow diamonds in the light
And we're standing side by side
As your shadow crosses mine

You'd be lucky to take a brahmin with you using that warm butter knife.

>implying you can reason with the BoS
They're a bunch of zealots whose organization amounts to little more than highly organized raiders in tin cans.

D R O W B O Y S

During the High Middle Ages, which began after 1000, the population of Europe increased greatly as technological and agricultural innovations allowed trade to flourish and the Medieval Warm Period climate change allowed crop yields to increase. Manorialism, the organisation of peasants into villages that owed rent and labour services to the nobles, and feudalism, the political structure whereby knights and lower-status nobles owed military service to their overlords in return for the right to rent from lands and manors, were two of the ways society was organised in the High Middle Ages. The Crusades, first preached in 1095, were military attempts by Western European Christians to regain control of the Holy Land from Muslims. Kings became the heads of centralised nation states, reducing crime and violence but making the ideal of a unified Christendom more distant. Intellectual life was marked by scholasticism, a philosophy that emphasised joining faith to reason, and by the founding of universities. The theology of Thomas Aquinas, the paintings of Giotto, the poetry of Dante and Chaucer, the travels of Marco Polo, and the Gothic architecture of cathedrals such as Chartres are among the outstanding achievements toward the end of this period and into the Late Middle Ages.

I agree that the Minutemen are the best choice, both as an idealist and someone with a hero complex. I'm planning on doing another playthrough where I side with The Institute though, because I also agree that they exist for the greater good. Plus as director, you (in theory) could steer them from being vicious dictators.

You got it.

hnngh those thighs

put some effort into it, learn2CK and compensate for shortcomings with creativity?
if you even have to ask you should probably set a more realistic goal and scale it down to start with something more approachable

Brotherhood is absolute shit, give actual reasoning why they're good.

Funny because they got fucked by an artillery cannon and a trio of dirty Railroad agents putting bombs in the most conspicuous places. Brotherhood are just a bunch of autistic cucks,

Very good ideas. I think just completely removing Maxson and allowing Danse to be the leader (which was cut content that somebody NEEDS to make a mod of) would be fantastic. Maybe Danse being the leader would allow the Brotherhood to see that Synths with free will who aren't controlled can be just as patriotic and well-meaning as a human.

Post anything

Cool.

first wait until Nuka World

if it includes a raider faction that can interact with the Commonwealth in a meaningful way, then it might open up options for modders to create new factions that do the same.

otherwise your faction will be limited in scope unless you're willing to overhaul the mq to make room for them, assuming that is even possible.

I love this pic.

>clean toilets and sinks in the vault tec workshop
>no showers

that was the idea

Yeah, I do like the Institute as a second option because they really are the best hope for the Commonwealth.

Your waifu is actually the best I've seen on /fog/, seeing as she isn't a big titted anime whore like OP's. How'd you find\make her?

remove CAD

Post a different pic

Atom Cats would be the best if Bethesda had fleshed them out.

mine or the one you just posted? If mine, then thanks.

Thinking of rewriting this to be about waifus

lmao no, mine

>okay.png

But they're just greasers with power armour? I visited them by accident and killed them while testing my modded harpoon gun so I didn't do their quests, but I spoke to most of them. Are the quests any good?

If Nuka World isn't everything /fog/ expected and more I will murder-suicide with my boy Sneaky Pete Hines

GUARANTEED IT'S GONNA BE A HIT

>kills synths
>kills raiders
>kills non humans
What's not to like? Or are you some pussy that thinks because something can have a personality it deserves to live while their kin assume the identity of and kill kidnapped people to destabilize humanity?
Guess you also like some ineffective and scattered attempt at a militia with the minutemen who can't even hold a single base let alone police a region.

Don't believe his lies

Not really. Fetech quest followed by a combat segment.
The poetry night holotapes were bomb, though.

Kids would call that edgy, but I call it disgusting.

>Institute exits for the greater good
>Murder an entire network of harmless SJWs
>Murder the best organized authority group in the Commenwealth because they justifiably do not agree with Institute practices
>Institute engages in kidnapping, replication, theft, murder, to create sentient toasters that ultimately offer little more to humanity than more conflict, uncertainty, and chaos for absolutely nothing in return.

Institute sympathizers have to be the most dangerously naive people that could possibly exist.

Cass is hot as hell for being 37.

They're pro-muslims in the wasteland.

so mature

Is that what happens when you achieve CHIM? You become itself and everything.

A terrible thread for a terrible game

thx thats me :3

I put her together with the same love and care as any good waifu, user.

Desperate times. Of all factions besides the Minutemen, The Institute are the only ones working towards a better future for all. The Railroad and BoS are selfish cunts who could care less about the future.