/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3090

"It's my first time so be gentle..." Edition!

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/(KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version: pastebin.com/weL41ehu
#KSGGames (Risk/Chess IRC Chat) :pastebin.com/eaqK2kPq
Pastebin:http: //pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin:pastebin.com/jUpSAYZE
KSG FAQ:pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie:shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map:zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw:skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines:ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas:mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes:mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite:newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink:writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

First for "OP is cute!"
Also misha

I wonder if suriko ever sees that image and gets mad that someone photoshopped his deep dark rape scene into something that's not intentionally bad

Nth for a Happy Hana!

Hey man looks good to me but I'm the one from the last thread who didn't want to screw it up.

>2 posts in and we're already surikoposting
>mfw
Nice try, suriko

Has anyone seen Soffish?

If nothing is fucked up that I can't see, all you have to do is make sure you tick up the general number, make sure you fill in the subject line, and link to the previous thread.

We're sort of lucky with our general, there's no imbedded video links to fuck up with [imbed][imbed][imbed] strings.

If I can pop my OP cherry, so can you, friend. Just make sure you and 13 other people aren't trying to do the same thing at the same time.

Rin is cute!

Everyone is so friendly here and I love it!

She sure is, but then again, so are all the other girls.

People are mostly nice and helpful here. Mostly.

You might get a few people that enjoy just stirring up some salt with others, but I like to think we're genuinely genial people.

>page 10

I love him so much and now everything is different

G'morning, doods!
How are we all today?
What fun and interesting things do we all have planned?

>2:40 AM

I should be in bed, friend. How are you?

Perhaps, but that the same time it's Sunday for you.

As for me, I'm good. Thanks for asking.

Good morning kiwi lad

Hi everyone, I'v just been wondering what's goes on in this thread? I'v known about Katawa Shoujo for a few years now and even posted Kenji's bad ending on youtube if you haven't check it out yet.

gonna go for a jog tonight and get to bed early for my first shift tomorrow, how about you palie?

Well, my friends, I've done my good deed for the day by starting the thread, so I'm going to try and go to bed.

I hope you all have a good morning, a fine day, a peaceful evening, and a night filled with dreams of your respective waifu or other such love. And remember, no beauty shines brighter than that of a good heart, so go out and show the world what you've got because if you don't, then I'll be the one to show the world your beautiful heart.

Love you.

lots and lots of homolust and waifu shitposting.

so its just like most generals but people are nicer here then the other generals i've been on.

G'morning, pol-dood.
Have you left or are you still there?

>gonna go for a jog tonight
Excellent!
>get to bed early for my first shift tomorrow
Even more excellenter! What are you doing?

As for me, I don't know. I'll see where the evening takes me.

G'night, dood.

Thanks, doc.
Stay a while and find out for yourself.

Well goodnight then, rest well!

I'm leaving in ~ an hour probably, maybe a little more but I'll try not to

doing rush at a university for students buying books for their courses. I'm just gonna be boxing books for deliveries and stocking shelves for the most part.

>tfw i have to catch a 5 Am train to get there for the start of my shift.

Alright then.
Drive safe.

I see. Sounds like a lot of fun and The perfect opportunity to meet a lot of cute girls.

When does the shift start if you have to be on the train at 5?

Just a note on this
I agree with other people and think it should stay away from the characters of KS, but should be at Yamaku. Doesn't really matter if it's earlier, later or during the same time period, but I think the latter would be nice because you could do throwbacks like greeting the other characters or talking to them briefly (teachers especially). I think going with an entirely new cast is for the best because there's a lot more you can do with the concept and a lot more characters that could be interesting. I know a sequel won't be coming soon or ever but it's nice to think about this stuff.
Didn't 4LS announce they were doing something though? Or was that just speculation/wishful thinking

>spoiler

that'd be nice but i think i'll be too busy to gallivant with ladies.

starts at 7 but it's all the way in the city and public transport is the easiest way to get there. it also means i get plenty of time to read my book though.

>i'll be too busy
I'm sure you'll be able to find time for the right girl.
But it sounds like fun.

Goodmorning cripple-fuckers!
Whats up with your sleep schedule dood dood?

Oh good, we're back.

I am a man of impulse.

ksg mansion when

Is the homolusting getting deleted by mods or the author?

I don't know, but we must fight back with more homolust

I think I'll pass.

I want to hang out at user's house.

But my house is lame

What do you people even talk about five years after the game came out?

Personal health, hygiene, and fitness
Thanks doc

>still no /ksg/ mansion
At this rate I'll be buying a house before you guys build a mansion

No it isn't, your room is really cool

Goodnight, KSG.
I love each and every one of you.

G'night, dood.

sup fagets. What's happened whilst i was gone for a week?

A bunch of gay shit

Good morning guys, how's it goin'?

Someone also oughta fix the spacing after the colons, it looks a bit odd. Thanks for the Hanako.

Is that... a microphone? Hana is gonna sing karaoke, right?

I've always wanted a magic wand

It's a massager. For backs. A normal person would use it on a back.

Thanks doc.

sounds like the usual then. Good to hear.

Things have... improved.
You'll see it's mostly the same though.

>just bought $60's worth of onaholes
help me /ksg/ I think I've fallen off the deep end

Why that many? I don't know if even I can help you.

You haven't invested hundreds of bucks in dildos and butt plugs yet, you can still be saved.
If you don't mind me asking, why would you need more than one onahole?

I-it's for my friend I swear
and it was only two

Well, I hope they were good. For your friend.

I need a new one, watchya get?

G'morning, Kenji.
It goes good. You?

Nth for a happy Hana!

N+1 for a happy FCD

N+2 for a cute FCD!

Why would anyone love me anyway, he probably doesn't even care

910 to go

Don't say that, user - I'm sure you have tons of positive qualities!
You're probably top qt

It's fine.

Don't be so hard on yourself.

There is only one way to find out!

delete this!

Why?

You know why.

No I don't.

Why would that matter man?
Just go for what you truly want, don't cut yourself short.

If I care, he does too.

Fresh-Outa-Bootcamp user back to tell my dumb KS-related story.

I was hanging with one of my other recruit buddies in forward hold (the place where all the brooms and cleaning equipment is stored) and we're exchanging sex stories. I tell him about how I had been seeing this girl who was super into bondage and all sorts of crazy stuff. I mentioned the time where I had her tie me to a chair and go for a ride. But what I also mentioned was that I was trying to reenact a scene from a 'book' where a deaf-mute girl does the same to a guy, and that I had asked my gal to remain silent during the act.

He thinks this shit is spicy, but I tell him to keep it hush-hush. Well of course he's a buddyfucker, and decides to tell one of his other buddies. This other buddy is a jabber jaw and he mouths this info to a group of guys, including the divisional yeoman. Yeoman is in the office with our division's Chief Petty Officer, and he tells Chief about it, cause Chief loves to hear the gossip about his recruits.

Well I'm getting into the compartment after chow one day, and Chief yells "Hey user. Get in this office!" I comply, thinking that I had done something wrong, and was potentially about to face disciplinary action. Instead, Chief says "user. Tell me this thing about the chair. I heard you like, fucked some deaf chick while tied to a chair". I told Chief the way it went down for real, a roleplay thing, and he was like "That's fine, user. I'm not gonna judge you. I've done some weird shit too".

One of our Petty Officers asked me about it later too, and he said "Hey, don't worry about it user. I fucked a girl with one arm once".

Self pity is never a good thing. I understand that everyone feels down about themselves every now and then, and at your heart you just want to talk to someone about it. But the way I always get myself back on track is by remembering that if I post stuff like that, I sound an awful lot like those emos on tumblr. I'm above that, as is everyone here even the tripfag that spent $60 on onaholes. So, don't turn into one of those people. Talk about it maturely, hurry up and tell him, or maybe talk to a close friend or family member or us because moping never has and never will get you anywhere.

>Hey, don't worry about it user. I fucked a girl with one arm once
topkek

Were you surprised when the Chief asked you about the chair?

My first words out of my mouth when Chief asked were "Holy shit in gonna murder [the friend I told it to]". But my first thoughts were "Holy shit. Ksg is gonna love this".

How do you navy guys meet women? I thought you spent years on a boat like the odyssey

>first thought was about /ksg/
dawwwww user, we thought about you too

G'morning, nuke-dood.
Did you ever get him back?

Very nicely done. That sort of rep can carry you far in an outfit.

this makes me kek
i have stories about getting normie friends into shit like this too, but a lot of it isn't related to KS

It should be semi-related at least.

Out of the bunch of them, there's 1 story actually related to KS, and it's not even that interesting. I wasn't gonna tell you guys the non-related stories unless you really want to hear them, and even then I'll be blatantly blogposting

So that was the story.

Do you know of any stories of this nature by Skynet?

None that I have screencapped.

I see.

hi guys!
How's your sunday?

Mine is pretty depressing. Not exactly a new feeling to be honest

What's the matter, user?

Hello.
My Sunday was good.

What's got you down, dood?

Good afternoon /ksg/

I'm back!

Just played KS for the first time and got hanako. What's the deal with that rape scene?

It makes me feel very very bad. AND very sad.
Hanako is for pure and cuddling.

G'afternoon pol-dood.
How was the drive back?

Welcome to /ksg/ where you will argue this point for the rest of your time here.

>memes

>Coming home from a long day at work to find your favorite meal ready and a note reading that she's ready in the bedroom
>Waking up early in the morning and going for a jog in the park with Emi before fooling around on the grass.
>Playing lewd games with Hanako and watching her get more aggressive as she wins.
>Lying on a grassy field stargazing with Rin before falling asleep with her in your arms.
>Going to a 5 star restaurant with Lilly and dancing the night away.