play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker. net/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

icy-veins.com/hearthstone/basic-mage-deck
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Has anyone played on a new account recently?

I made some for recruits and have noticed I never get 60 gold quests, they are all 40 gold

RNG = FUN

Dead games don't need new threads. Btw, this OP is shitty.

Should have used Zeriyah.

For mindlessly climbing ladder, is zoo lock or aggro shaman faster? None of the warrior decks I've tried seem as fast--maybe dragon, but I don't have BRM...

>he doesn't like C'Thun in his whole glory

Yeah, something is shitty and it's you.

*tanks up fedora
*innervates 3/4 on turn 1
*entombs my shit and loses anyways

Why does Savjz look more like a cuck than usual on todays stream?

They had threesome with Zeriyah and her last bf. Finn was on the receiving end.

>play ladder
>same 3-4 decks every single game
>with huge stretches being the exact same deck over and over

is someone willing to post battletag and let me spectate a win on NA for the quest?
cos I don't know how I feel about posting mine on Veeky Forums.

Welcome to collectible cardgames friend. Even EDH is just the same shit over and over again.

Post yer fun decks
missing card is mountain giant

Time to guess boys

dead game

time to nuke my friends list again

80 free gold for anyone on EU

Emmeth#1444

Expect people making fun of italian card names, fratello.

Not all who wander

golden nat pagle

At least I have chicken

>I must choose!
>I choose death!
The only reason to still be playing cardstone

Is there a list of the best possible decks for each class only using basic cards?

Sent if you're still up

Aggro shaman is hands down the best deck to climb, as in the fastest and yet effective enough.

I'm always playing it once I lose 5 ranks after fucking around with wacky decks and face shaman is legitimately the most retarded deck in this meta. It only got better in standard.

Where have all the good paladin decks gone to

Icyveins has some "good" free decks, one for each class. Ignore the card swap section at the bottom, that's a little outdated (there's recommendations for Naxx cards, which aren't even in Standard anymore), but the deck itself ain't going to get outdated.

Here's an example
icy-veins.com/hearthstone/basic-mage-deck

Do they have other class decks listed there?

I need to complete quests.

On the right of the page is a "in the same category" list, which contains guides for the other 8 classes.

What the fuck do you expect to happen? Do you think people are going to send viruses to your battletag, and somehow find out where you live so they can beat you up?
Just post it, dozens are posted every thread for the exact reason of doing those quests.

What is the to go aggro shaman list? I'm tired to lose to balanced call of the huffer on turn 8 every time.

Paladin is once again underpowered
That did not take long

just play mid shaman, I was 90% vs hunter with my mid shaman on the climb to legend

How do people unironically manage to play control warrior and not kill themselves? I'm 2 games in playing it and I'm already bored out of my mind.

>tfw you wreck only mages and rouges during your run and get properly rewarded

You can get leggos out of arena rewards?

Something like this?

Yes, but chance of it is somewhere below 1%.

>against a Morgl shaman spamming emotes every few seconds
>after a fuckton of trading and slowing whittling eachother down, he's at 9 health with a bunch of minions on his side, I'm at about 10 with a lone 1/1 tentacle alive
>no cards
>he knows I'm screwed, spamming and thanking
>draw a power overwhelming on the turn start
>life tap draws a Doomguard
>he has no words after seeing the 5/5 and 5/7 charge
There's no better feeling than destroying people so smug and certain in their victory.

It's worth noting though, for some reason Blizzard defaults it to always show your full real name to your battle.net friends.
I had no idea everyone was seeing my actual name until a few days ago, when I leveled an alt for the murloc hero and saw it. It's a little disconcerting.

So anyway, disable that shit first.

Wild, mate

my list had these changes
- doomhammer, bloodlust, flamejuggler
+ abusive, second 7/7, 4 mana evolve guy

I was getting cucked by museum man a lot so I cut the doomhammer and I think flamejuggler is just bad.

I'm not sure what the optimal list is now though

No need to be so paranoid, Josh

>museum man
I have seen him two times in my climb from 20 to 8 so I think doomhammer is still fine.
Abusive instead of flamejuggler sounds actually good but I don't like losing the bloodlust win condition for some more value, I guess you're version is a more aggressive variant.

New player here.

I am trying to lvl up heroes in the tavern, thing is out of 5 games I lose 4 cause the random spells are hitting me in a ridiculously unlucky way.

> enemy turn: random spell buffs or summons mininos
> my turn: summon minion, random spell makes it explode

What am I doing wrong? Also gladly tanking any advice at all, real scrub here.

You're not having fun with the RNG, HAHAHAHAHA!

It's a brawl man, if anything you are not supposed to take it seriously

>What am I doing wrong?
Absolutely nothing, the current tavern brawl is literally 100% rng.
Only real strategy is to spam out cheap minions when the enemy has good stuff out, in the hopes of removing them.
And the more minons you have (and the less they have), the higher your chance of buffing one of your own things.

But the amount how enemy is extremely luck and/or I am extremely unlucky with my spells is just absurd. This has happened for the past 20 games or so, it is very frustating.

I'd say it's closer to 77% RNG
I've been playing Paladin in Tavern Brawl and went about twelve wins with three losses, having a guy that can get buffed helps a lot. Also, trading minions before you play cards helps limit RNG screwing your plays over by killing your minions before you attack.

Why would you use Twilight Guardian over Bloodhoof Brave?

dragon you retarded piece of shit

Jesus fuck off already

Welcome to hearthstone
It's documented that players who spend money have a premium RNG over free players.

Hmm, well played!

>PLay n'zoth hunter
>win before getting to play n'zoth

Is this game actually worth getting into? Progress seems so slow.

Nope. The f2p experience is completely garbage if you haven't been playing since last year at the very least.

You can bot, though

predictions?

GUYS I'M RANK 6
WHAT FUCKING DECK DO I USE TO GET PAST RANK 6
Garaunteed 4 win, 7 wins possible

No, the only reason the game is playable right now is because people have been playing for 1-2+ years minimum

Just to give you an idea of how far behind you are, if you played the game at launch and only did daily quests you would have made over 50,000 gold

>125 garaunteed legendaries since launch
>tfw i have about 20

N'zoth Pally :^)

>2 Kvaldir Raiders on Rogue
>Eerie Statue
>Shield Bearer
You don't seem to be very good at this.
Therefore I will say 2-3.

>THERE ARE ALWAYS SUPERIOR OPTIONS
Hang yourself

That's because you keep melting trash leggos into better ones. I would have way more legendaries too, if I had kept shit like Borewalker Chode and Lame Leviathan. That's just the f2p life, baby.

Maybe not for the Kvaldir Raiders but Eerie Statue and Shield Bearer are literally bottom 5 cards in term of quality so it's highly unlikely you got 2 other cards worse than this.

Getting 1 card takes 1 hr and that is an optimistic estimation.

It's an horrible experience for new players that's why this game is dying.

calls it a fun deck, doesnt have burgle, beneath the grounds, wanna buy a funnel cake and thistle tea; do you even know what fun is?

anyone has a good Aggro Shaman decklist? thanks

literally anyone?

literally any decklist is good

i have a policy to never help retards unable to identify the most common of decks out there

>playing warrior with a lots of weapon in arena versus mage
>water elemental turn 4
>ethereal conjurer turn 5
>faceless summoner turn 6
>flamestrike turn 7
I know literally no combination of cards on warrior that can survive this.

>It's an horrible experience for new players
It's probably not that bad if you drop 50 bucks on it but starting out as pure f2p nowadays is just a terrible idea.

I've got these going currently.

>Its a Fiery Bat into Deathrattle Toad into Carrion Grub into Houndmaster into Stealth Tiger into coin COTW into COTW episode

You forgot Savannah on turn 6, and usually Elekk on turn 2.

Whoops, missed a Savannah beween tiger and COTW

git gud

>fiery bat is good

Literally why? It's a weaker pre-nerf Leper.

I use it for the mirror match

Did they update Decktracker or something? It doesnt track anything properly

it contests the board really early in the game
Like one of the only 1 drops that kills a voidguy, for instance

>Mage plays Ice block cabalist tome
>Well played
>Amazing
>Well played
>Amazing
>Well played
>Frost bolt
>Ice lance (Cabalist's tome)
I'm done with this fucking game

>dragon red nigger plays the game
>Astonishing! My thanks! after blowing removal on some 5/4 minions
>gets assravaged from full board and 20 hp to no board and 0 hp by yogg
I was actually emoting after every yogg spell.

>Having a top-deck-off with a Shaman
>Draw CotW and win
welp

shitty dead game

it seems like hearthstone has had worse popularity after the warcraft movie came out

yogg is fun

t-thats not true the game is going g-great. P-please look forward to our new adventure it's coming really soon. We will fix all the problems with the classes and w-we even added some fun heavy swing rng cards for the fun. P-please buy it

overwatch*

Thanks for the name bro. I will troll the ever living shit out of you now

How are you going to troll someone that doesn't have to accept your friend request?

>digital card game
>3 months without content
>around 50 cards adventure
Competent developers

you remember bad things hapening more than good things, it's only human

Wait, is this content drought new? I thought Hearthstone has only received one new pack and one new adventure per year since release? Naxx/GvG, BRM/TGT, LoE|WotOG?

They can't be releasing cards at a too rapid pace else they lose the entire f2p playerbase and the game dies.

It had worse popularity since shitty TGT set and abortion of card design that is Mysterious Challenger. Overwatch was another nail in the coffin.

Those are all commons bruh