Why is imperialism bad?

Why is imperialism bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

dspace.lafayette.edu/bitstream/handle/10385/855/Bissell-CulturalAntrhopology-vol20-2005.pdf?sequence=3&origin=publication_detail
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because self-determination and foreign occupation or something i guess.

If I come to your house and beat the shit out if you, steal all your shit and demand that you call me your king, would that be bad?

It isn't like it started the great war that destroyed The Europe forever or anything.

It would be extremely painful.

>Why is imperialism bad?
Because the colonial legacy is being used to justify the mass importation of third world labor into nominaly white countries.

Love this

because imperialists typically don't look out for the best interests of the people they rule over.

It isn't
You aren't entitled to the land you stay on just because your fat mother just happened to shit you out on it.
If you can't defend it you lose it. It's that simple.

>Meanwhile the same user to Immigrants.
>HURR YOU CAN'T COME HERE YOU WERE NOT BORN HERE

>white people blame black people for committing petty theft

>white people take pride in committing theft on a massive scale

Imperialism is fine only when you completely exterminate the population of the land you're conquering.

>b-bbut we built hospitals and railroads for ourselves, err I mean for you!!
DINDU NUFFIN

>black people believing whites are doing something different compared to every other race

>implying the winners care about your pussy "muh double standard"

Bitch I've got an arch narrating me fucking your shit up, I don't give a fuck if your feelings are hurt

.>theft
>implyinig you own the resources in Africa
>implying you niggers even had a clue what gold even was

>some old grandma has a pretty sweet rig she uses for talking to her grandsons on skype
>you break in and beat her and steal her rig
>"Its ok, she wasn't using it for gaymen anyway!"

Not OP but making the baseless assertion that he holds opinions like that so that you can feel like you made a point and proved him wrong is really cringe

Only a white person would ask this question

>implying you niggers even had a clue what gold even was

>Can't hear you over the sound of contemporary Africans wanting 'Da Ebil White man' to come back and bring imperialism with them

Because the only ones who benefit and fortify from imperialism are oligarchies.

>One african out of millions speaks for all of them

You're a big colony

Why don't we ask Zimbabwe how they're holding up?

>let me pick this cherrypicked option and prove that colonialism is objectively good
go ahead, show your based empire of dust webm where the chink tard btfos the nigger out

He invented hood rich.

At least a nigga nigga rich

>theft
is every gain made in war or through one sided trade deals considered theft?
lmao get over it lad

>prove that colonialism is objectively good
Not objectively good, just the lesser of multiple evils

and actually, this essay was the next rebuttal I had handy

dspace.lafayette.edu/bitstream/handle/10385/855/Bissell-CulturalAntrhopology-vol20-2005.pdf?sequence=3&origin=publication_detail

However, I'll post the Empire of Dust webm since you asked