/owg/ - Overwatch General

Bastion Main Edition

>Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

>Ana "Legacy" Comic
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/legacy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dYt7vByulVQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to protect that smile.

rank 62*

i understand he is a useful character but his gameplay is so simple and boring which is why i cant see why people main him

>people think zenyatta is getting nerfed
>instead of going *swip* *kill*
>he goes *swip swip* *kill*

How does one go about being monkey when the new support stuns your fat ass, Dva just ignores your damage, and Zen existing makes tanks cry?

>"This will protect us!"

No shit winston, what else is it gonna do

I was looking myself up on some stats website for memes and it found my battle tag + number on the Korean servers as well as US?

I've never played on the Korean servers. Is it a coincidence that someone there has the same name and number as me or do I have to change my password / contact Blizzard?

I want to marry Genji!

You know, if someone just drilled a hole into that plate, Bastion could have two guns shooting at once. Considering he apparently produces ammo within himself, I don't see why you wouldn't want this and why this design flaw was allowed though the production line

foxy grandma

youtube.com/watch?v=dYt7vByulVQ

Remember to move the payload guys!

Was there another ban wave recently? I didn't play for like a week, and now it feels like the people I'm playing against are much worse than they used to be.

they want easy wins

GIVE US A MERCY CINEMATIC YOU FUCKING KIKES

It takes another ball to kill shit most of the time. It's totally fair considering he's not made of glass anymore. They just need to fix his healing.

Shatter instantly like it always does because 600 health is nothing when you're a massive target.

Ranked means nothing fuck off.

He's really binary, like blitzcrank in league, but his hook is VERY satisfying

Great sound effect, quick yank, get to do a shotgun meatshot right after

That image

Sides = Orbitting

Hey guys, I've just installed the game, and I'm wondering what support character I should learn first.

I've seen people saying nobody plays support on PS4, so I figured I should start playing support first.

damn thats deep..

>You will never look that good at her age

I want the years to stop

you would if you exercised for 15 minutes a day

>PS4

Zenyatta.

SUB FIFTY

t. 40

>on PS4
play soldier76 he has an AoE heal, great support hero

The season 2 cinematics will be mccree sombra then a red omnic with Zenyatta then a half American half Russian human hero with zarya

>check my stats
>surprisingly enough I have highest eliminations per minute and second highest damage per minute and K/D on D.Va
>but the worst win rate
what

If you've just started playing and are just dicking around in quick play then don't worry to hard about playing support since nobody else will, have fun with a dps character or what not. However if you want to play support Lucio or Zen are fine choice.

>tfw die a little inside every time I harmony someone and it doesn't reach them in time
>will probably do the same after patch if they get outdamaged
how do they buff almost everything else but harmony

>on PS4
Play Lucio, the other supports either require mechanics you can't pull off with a controller (zen, ana) depend on console players being not too shit (mercy) or are just kinda totally shit outside certain situations that make her shine (symmetra)

Lucio you just turn on healing or boost and knock people around while being annoying as fuck to kill

>do really well
>someone compliments your performance

who care..

Everyone who wants to play a high damage, low healing support is just going to switch to Ana once she's out.

>saturday
sorry user but you did this to yourself. never play when the kids are awake

Why doesn't this game have exploding barrels or anything fun like that?

Lucio is a pretty fun healer.

Fuck, is the d.va buff gonna get tuned down before release?
I was really looking forwards to stomping with the buffed ultimate, but I'd rather they revert that buff than the defense matrix

>half American half Russian human hero

Can you at least so some research before you bs? No such hero was ever hinted at.

I WANT D.VA IN REAL LIFE

I want to put my penis in it.

>tfw you'll never hear some weird french canadian hero swearing all the fucking time

Nth for best boy McCree

I won't let you make my waifu cry.

>rank only means something when I'm higher than someone else!

>get nothing but sprays, voice lines, unwanted intros, and palette swaps for my first twenty levels
>get my coveted Mei intro and this thing today

Welp, guess I'm going to be using a lot of Reaper in the near future.

And the fact that I was so happy to get it just goes to show how far I've fallen as a person

>making stuff up to fit your argument.
Pathetic.

>Bastions that set up directly in line of sight from where the enemy is coming from
>Not around a corner
>Complain when they get instantly rekt

Go to Korea

I will bet my balls that if we ever get a Canadian hero it will be native american or something worse: from Toronto

gz on worst reaper skin

Thanks for all the replies guys. I'll give Zen and Lucio a try and see who I like best.

Love you.

>ifunny

Please stop.

>being this new

Just bear in mind that Zen is squishy.

Nah, they'd be able to tell instantly that I have yellow fever

>mass produced self repairing war machines
>design flaw
This thing was designed for point defense and getting cranked out by the dozens, the recon smg is basically an after thought.

But I could play games or talk to user instead

I want to mind break Widowmaker all over again.

Anyone who says rank doesn't matter are anal pained about not being as high as they think they should be

>when I win I deserve it when I lose it's because of..,
>m-muh team!
>m-muh forced 50%!
>m-muh broken matchmaking

I've been in /d2g/ for years, seeing the same thing happen in Overwatch is just funny to me now.

They probably blatantly ignored how Bastion is in the DEFENCE category and, despite being able to turn into one, is not a Tank class.

I want to make her a nice girl.

>tfw my name is succubusmale
>everyone corrects me saying its an incubus
fuq u guys i just wanna meme

>Playing Turretwatch : The PS4 port

LMAO

A Bnet friend tells me I should play some bot matches if I want to get a laugh. Figure I give it a shot, worst case scenario you cheese the shitty the AI get some XP and never again. Oh boy, AI games are fucking hard. Hard since everyone who plays bot games is apparently retarded, more so than even quickplay.

So I have a rework idea for Symmetra.

her turrets are now drones. If she is looking at an ally. The drone will circle over head of that hero. If not looking at a hero, the drone circles over her. limit one drone per hero, for a max of 3 drones. Drones will shoot at what ever is in LOS, but will always assist on what the hero is shooting at.

why would she get toned down?

>team picks 2 Hanzo and Widowmaker
>still win the game

That certainly wasn't what I expected.

that shit can easily work in route 66 and gibraltar atleast

Need I say more famala

>Someone leaves when we're 2-0 up
>Enemy wins next 2 rounds 6v5
>We scrape together and win the 5th game
>This is how much ranking I get

What the actual fuck. When someone leaves and you win anyway you should get a fuckton of xp. Why this negro portion?!

No, ranked literally doesn't matter. When I win it's a fucking coinflip and we landed on attack and went Winston and Lucio. When we lose it's a coinflip or my teammates decide to not listen to me and go "FUCK YOU I'LL GO ZENYATTA" because I asked them to switch off Hanzo when we didn't have enough damage

good hanzos are amazing. good luck having 2 in one game tho.

t.plebasfuk

>you will never punch D.Va

Widow's hips and ass need to be nerfed, I can't play the game like this.

>dva's asshole

fixt

What does being "toxic" in overwatch actually mean?

>play lucio
>somebody from the enemy team tells me i'm the best lucio he's seen so far
i got way to many hours on that guy

>tfw you will never reach transcendence with zenyatta in the distant mountains

saying anything that isn't positive

being an asshole in chat

Being a dick to others.

People are too used to walking over her and can't handle her now.

saying something people disagree with

>useful but not necessarily fun
mercy
>useful and fun
lucio
>sometimes useful, kind
symmetra
>if you want to disappoint your team
zenyatta
>not out yet
ana

outside of chat because I don't communicate with the other team.

It's kind of different.

Like I droppped 10 ranks from 65 due to some bad luck with leavers/coinflips//close games that I ended up losing and being in the 50s is truly hell. In assfaggots you can just pick riki or some other pubstomper and 1v5 your way to victory every game, but there's really no way to do that in OW

It's comfy if Bastion has a shield to protect him.

Uhhh.

gg ez = report sent, enjoy your ban :)

>me ooga
>netcode booga
EVERY
TIME

thats not toxic though that's just banter/trash talking

*tip*

but muh feelz!

picking mei

>punch D.Va in the asshole
>your fist sinks inside
>you try to remove it, but it's stuck
>D.Va starts laughing
>you feel your arm slowly being pulled inside
>you struggle, trying to pull your arm out
>her asshole is too strong, and you keep being sucked further inside
>you panic as your face gets closer and closer
>you struggle feebly as her asshole envelopes your head

League babbies don't know the difference. I fucking hate that game for what it's done to every single online game community.