/pgg/ - Pokemon Go General

Old thread >About the game
pokemon.com/us/pokemongames/pokemon

>official FAQ
support.pokemon.niantic.com/hc/en-us

>What is it?
Pokemon Go can be described simply as the Geocaching of Pokemon. Grab your smartphone, get some exercise, catch some mons, battle some people - the usual Pokemon gig.

>Is the server down?
ispokemon.online/

>Is it worth evolving X?
pogotoolkit.com/
>Some questions answered
pastebin.com/spEFYmPw (embed)
Fresh with updates!

>Information on taking the spoofpill
pastebin.com/KCVr1HjB (embed)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/pokemongo/comments/4t9u8r/do_yourself_and_the_community_a_favor_and_report/
support.pokemongo.nianticlabs.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=319948
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

reddit.com/r/pokemongo/comments/4t9u8r/do_yourself_and_the_community_a_favor_and_report/

nth for "I live in Doduo-land USA"

First for spoofer scum

who /teammischeif/ here?
spoof up some alts on each colour, then take out whoever's set up in gyms and leave them white. whenever anyone else tries to take the gym, go back over there and kick them back out.
all glory to the white team, all shall be unified under our light

Guys, where the fuck do I get a chansey?

holy shit snorlax is strong

nth for remember to hide your name from salty walkfags

ebin :DDDDDD

So does the newest version change much? Are many of the crashes fixed?

this game actually makes me wish there was a proper pokemon game with decent multiplayer
and I haven't played pokemon in ages

I found one near my local hospital, not sure if it's a coincidence or they only spawn near hospitals.

I love knowing I earn more in one day than any spooffag makes in a week.

It's called being a man and not being a pathetic little bitch. Try it out some time.

what new version

>Can't even catch a single pokemon since servers are shit
Nice game.

People are actually publicizing that they're cheating? What a bunch of retards.

>Sure we have an entire board for pokemon videogames, but you know what? Let's have this pokemon game thread on the videogame generals board.

>Are many of the crashes fixed?
HAHA

No

Found a Snorlax

FIX THE GODDAMN TRACKER REEEEEEEEEEE

>Fixing crashes

Reddit not knowing shit about how things actually work as always.

At least you could log in at all

REMINDER TO REPORT ANYONE STUPID ENOUGH TO SPOOF AND POST THEIR NAME HERE

support.pokemongo.nianticlabs.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=319948

People are banned in waves so they won't be banned instantantly but when the waves come, look forward to the tears

This board has several generals that are nothing but tripfags sucking each other off and ERPing instead of discussing the game and yet you're going to bitch about this perfectly fine thread?

the server problems are ridiculous. NINTY and niantic and the pokefag pokecompany should get way more flak for that shit.

if youre gonna release a worldwide online game you better have a plan to scale up your infrastructure if needed.

but hey the store works fine dunnit fuck the userbase fuck the gaming experience our shares are up and we're rolling in dough.

0.29.2. Just a slight patch.

grinding is so easy

Are you triggered by pokemans? :^)

>Everyone has CP 800+ Pokemon around here
>Only level 7

>Can't compete in any facet at all.

Okay then, I need a plan to get pokéswole as fast as possible. Preferably with shitmons. I do have a 10k egg to hatch though..

>i'm fat and need to exercise

is this babbies first spoof? that area is terrible.

AZ here. It's suffering since everything is either in downtown hubs a billion miles away or there's nothing at all.

This will drive me to spoof I'm sure, even if I could just be in-state because the gas cost is fucking retarded.

Just rack up tons of pidgeys, caterpies, and weedles then evolve like 50 at once with one of the free lucky eggs activated.

I have eight bots running at home while walking around with 3 accounts locked to as many devices. One of them is droned.
You salty, casualfag?

your choice of team is not red blue or yellow

its walker

or spoofer

help

>cant login
>reminisce about comfy nests

spoof fag here.
>24
>Run IT network for 300 person company
>tfw 115k a year
>I write scripts that do the work for me
>i sit @ my desk in a AC room with a $500 memoryfoam chair.
>I don't report to anyone unless there is something wrong with the network

I spoof because who has time to walk?

There are a bunch of people streaming themselves cheating.

Their channels are pretty fucking sad. It's all spoofer meme talk, only that you can tell they are serious about it.

Anyone got a good spot to hang out in the UK? I don't want to have to (((get on a plane))) just to get some sweet lure action.

The fuck? How do you have so many voltorbs around?

>3 paw prints away
>appears right in front of me
Uhh, game?

>I have eight bots running at home while walking around with 3 accounts locked to as many devices.

This is a social game user. This is so fucking sad.

livin the dream man

what langauge you writin?
trainee sys admin here

Probably lives in the middle east

everytime I start nox my computer freezes at 51%
what the fugg
any solution to this?

>spoof fag here
>I'll make a bunch of shit up because I'm a pathetic dork with a minimum wage mcjob

lmao @ ur """"""life""""""

London in a nutshell

I have 18 Doduo, since they are by far and large the most common thing in the neighborhood.

Explain. What kind of area? Concreted up? College campus? City center?

>but hey the store works fine
The funny thing is, the store is that thing that works least for me. I was actually considering spending the two bucks for the larger backpack when the servers were running fine this morning and I could not access the store at all.

I have been watching a few Twitch streams of this, I truly believe I have seen the future, its good enough having a nice pleasant guy but holy shit imagine if we get some charismatic cult leader type guy, it could be life changing when that happens.

Its like just random guys getting hit on by girls and walking around a city meeting new people, its like we are bringing the socializing of the 1990's back to reality.

Why the fuck would they release it in Portugal and Spain just now instead of fixing servers?

u guys where can i get lapras

we are discussing the game
so it is sorta social isnt it

Yeah, just quit trying to cheat if you're too retarded to figure it out :^)

it makes no difference you cuck

is that a joke that went over my head or are there just many voltorbs in the ME

FUCKING STOP FREEZING YOU WHORE

I'm still walking around and talking to people, best of both worlds.

What move is voltorb known for?

they released it in almost all of europe almost a week ago slowbro

>Live a short train ride away from millennium park
Not going to the meet up though because I don't want to be around 10,000+ normies and they have the same pokemon around there as I do near my house

What's the point?

Anyone else stuck in an infinite loading screen when they try and play?

Not Spain and Portugal

>voltorbs and magnemite
what sort of area do you live in?

>not being able to locate pokemon with the 3 print bug

Have you never been orienteering?

>HE LIVES IN THE ELECTRIC COMPANY

>I'm still walking around and talking to people
>runs 8 bots for a social Pokemon game

yeeeeeah no you're not

Solarbeam

youre fucking retarded use google before saying completely dumb shit

well at least they're not profiting off that shit then.

good.
i was in buttfuck nowhere today, some countryside village with three unconquered virgin arenas. i coulda had them all and they prolly wouldve remained unchallenged for days but no! SERVERCRASH! fucking fantastic.

>water and psychic near the coast
>grass and bug in forested areas
>fire, rock and fighting in rocky areas
HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

lol this is how i feel. there was a meetup in my city and they all went on a "hunt"..like niggas think charizards and shit are just gonna pop up outa nowhere lmao

also when will these normies learn that catching shit in the wild is almost always a complete waste of time since itll have shit CP

>2017
>Jhoto update
>Miltank released
>High HP
>Rollout
>Gyms are now permenant

This. What the fuck is the problem game?

in a pretty rural area. I always have at least 2+ Voltorbs around here where I am

>>grass and bug in forested areas

Fucking Germany is nothing but bugs everywhere ;_;

SHUT UP

Do you guys even realize how much you are cheating yourselves? This is 'tell your grandkids' level shit, which our generation has arguably never had before. We have nothing to tell our kids except 'sat in front of screen playing vidya from age 10-35' I mean fuck...

Now Nintendo gives us this once in a lifetime opportunity to do something as a generation, the suffering and torment is part of the story! Our kids if we have any are going to love our stories of heat exhaustion and driving 30 miles to get a pokemon.

You won't meet your future wife spoofing.

Come on this will probably only be a thing for a single year then everyone will have leveled out of you and when you want to do this, its going to be strictly lame 40 year old housewives out there.

Live while you can the Summer of 16' is going to go down in legend.

90% of my code is java based. Its what the company systems runs on. Its what they want me to use.

How's your reading comprehension? I also have three accounts running on my mobile devices and one of them is droned.

oh. right. i'm stupid

Yeh, same here. Fucking absurd how common they are.

Anyone?

What did they mean by this?

java?
for networking?

>all these faggots ruining the servers to find out what pokemon are near them
>won't be able to login to catch them anyway

How is it possible to be so stupid?

I almost feel bad for people stupid enough to buy lucky eggs, incense, or lures. It's just not worth it until niantic show any signs of being able to run their servers properly.

I'm already married, I have a kid and a house and I earn good money. I'm not going to tell my grandkids how I went to the park to catch Pokémon when I was thirty ya doofus.

I can't install Nox it freezes my pc at 52% of installation.

Help ?

Won't Mewtwo be completely fucking pointless because you will never get enough candy to level it up to a decent point?

I can read perfectly fine mate.

But anyone that runs 8 PoGo accounts as bots and 3 in their pockets as they walk about doesn't have the social skills to talk to anyone, nevermind strangers.

I caught a 182 CP Vileplume during my cousin's wedding.

Feels kind of bad.

you need a semi decent gaming pc to run it

Holy nolife

are you just shitposting or do you seriously think that's what is causing the server issues

It's already at max in the image ya dingdong