/owg/ - Overwatch General

>Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

>Ana "Legacy" Comic
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/legacy

please stop picking hanzo in competitive

>but

no

>i'm pro

n o

Pharah a best.

Tracer

>KOTH
>team can't kill anyone
>100:0
I just tilt immediately.
If they can't do it on one map how will they do it to win 3 maps?

xth for Roadhog a pure

JESSE

as a Pharah main I'm not digging all these new changes

not-so-daily reminder that all you need on payload offense is a reinhardt and lucio

>Can Melee while M1-ing.
>Barrier health increased.
>Barrier doesn't disappear after a couple of seconds.
>Either both cooldowns or just Barrier's cooldown reduced by one second.
>More damage on Primal Rage hit.

>explain why Junkrat doesn't need a nerf

>playing as reinhardt
>have a mercy on team
>Never heals me
>heals everyone else though, even increased my damage once while i was dying
>other Rein uses ult
>only i get stunned, mercy behind me doesn't
>uses her gun on him and we both die
>Uses ult to only revive me, but doesn't heal me

Why do most mercys never actually help the tank?

Oh man, Gangster Hanzo sounds like an amazing idea.

>Ult is rattlesnakes

Ana is real

Play comp you fucking cuck.

I want costume swap skins

Yes, it's because of this S76

Which of you heroes will tap that?

costume swap skins are bad design. It confuses which hero is which.

Me on the payload

>That Zen+Lucio+Ana webm
Holy crackers

Lucio is cute! CUTE

Fuck heroes, I would do it myself.

>ScreenShot_16-06-18
i took the screenshot pre-comp you dingus

Mercy is best waifu

zen is a zippy motherfucker these days
all that practice running track while he wasn't getting picked payed off

>uploading old screen shots
???? are you retarded

Does anybody on PS4 wanna play?

Nothing serious, just some casual matches. I don't think I'll ever play Overwatch's competitive mode.

why am i so bad

i play and play and it doesnt feel like i get better

Reaper's big meaty burrito butt

i'm proud of it and i want to share it with as many people as possible

This is a console-centric post, so please forgive me.
>It comes out that Torb is going to get 30% turret damage reduction because he's "So powerful"
>In reality his power came from hitting squishies and hero stacking
>Now that hero stacking will be a thing of the past, his turret will just be useless

This will either usher in the era of build and forget distraction turrets with hyper aggressive torbjorns, or just the death of torbjorn on console. Likely the latter

you just made me imagine torb's turret on the hollywood A elevator

Good
No seriously fuck torb and fuck everyone who plays him on console

I thought old people had more self respect than this.

i hope Torbjorn fades away on consoles, the turrets are the main reason offense always loses for me

That's where the turret usually goes!
Meahwhile, I, the lonely Bastion am sitting in a dark room waiting for the enemy team to push the point

So, should I make an /owg/ Discord channel?

I'd join it.

It will be nothing but circlejerking and drama, please don't.

You could do this nerf in a way taht actually makes sense. Longer target acquisition time for starters. One torb should never be an issue for decent players.

>that friend of yours who picks torb on attack because he's busted on console
>but there's only one of him
>and he's literally bot tier just making turrets

>your health pool is HUGE and takes ages to get up, not a priority if everyone around you is taking damage

>you have a shield that renders you immune to damage

>your team is retarded
>mercy is just ONE healer

just make it so it doesn't automatically target anyone on the map, its range is way too big, can't snipe it because it'll just give away your position and kill you, pharah's your best bet, but it can still just kill you in a couple seconds

only if sub 70 shitters aren't allowed

i get not getting a pocket healer, but seriously, i never got healed when it mattered and she was shooting another rein while i was getting slaughtered by him.

>Reduce Mercy's ult to a third of the charge time
>Let her stack 3 ults
>She can now only rez one teammate at a time (each consuming a charge) and has to be standing VERY close to them
Balanced?

BUT user THATS TOXIC

>try to peek the turret
>it shoots faster than me

I've gone entire 15 minute games with not once seeing a healing stream hit me as Reinhardt.

Why do healer mains always think they can play Mei? They never can.

>go on a random queue losing streak and drop to 46
Nobody fucking groups up, nobody fucking does their job, and half of them can't kill any fucking thing. 3-4 golds every match and I'm still losing rank because I'm being matched with literal retards.

>inb4 "I got to 70+ with solo queue git gud"
No you fucking didn't, you faggot. That's completely impossible, fuck you and your premade group.

Why does anyone think they can play Mei? They never can.

Anyone else notice you can destroy the street signs on numbani now?

Based blizz, it rattled my autism for so long that you couldnt

I'm sorry.. It was a shit mercy, maybe..

Because she's pretty much a pyro reskin.

>burly ass white haired man in a skintight suit with a mask and carries an assault rifle

Gee, i wonder who could it be.

Why are people saying Winston will be bad in the next patch? Yeah he'll be countered by D.va but he's already countered by Reaper and Roadhog

It's already balanced for how unversatile and fragile she is as a healer. The rez is her only thing, and now it even charges slower, just fucking coordinate with your team and kill mercy before going for team kills OR don't hit the enemy team with 6 ults at once and plan ahead for revives.

>symmetra is autistic

talk about pandering

Every form of stationary weaponry in this game is toxic af to use and play against. T turrets and S lasers require zero skill input for reward, Bastion is only person in game who requires a hard counter and is RETARDEDLY immune to most forms of cc in gun form. Junkrats traps snare for half a round and deal over half of base zens health (pre patch). Not saying these ruin the game, but much more satisfying methods of play and abilities are available that it's almost insane that such shitty design exists. The only reason bastion isn't more of a real problem is his team usually seems to hate him too so they let him be solo instead of defending around him.

fuck off faggot just heal me i'll go huge

Retards.

Winston was always countered by D.Va.

>everyone is fighting
>symmetra is autistically choosing the perfect spots for 6 turrets and a teleporter
makes sense though

It's just doom and gloom, don't put too much stock into it. It's like the "SHIT META" meme from several weeks ago when everybody was losing their mind over Winston/Lucio/Tracer teams. It's just shitters getting worked up over minor rebalancing.

Lower it's max range and either its tracking speed or how fast it detects something.

Anyone who thinks its damage is too high is the guy playing Genji mad that he can't banzai charge a turret and live.

>D.va is now way too strong and already counters him
>Zen and discord

I'd like to see them not put any of these PTR changes into live honestly, they all are terrible.

>not even prestiged

Fucking shitters

>toxic
>af
go back to tumblr

>Bastion is only person in game who requires a hard counter

This might seem counter-intuitive, and just stay with me, but try this:

1. DON'T walk toward him and shoot.
2. Get behind cover
3. Peek and shoot.

>Press shift then Q
>Undo an entire team fight
It really isn't.

junkrat's got a lot of fucking problems but the trap is the one thing that isn't a problem in his kit

That's basically what I said. Make its targeting slower, or give him SOMETHING to compensate for the 30% reduction.

yeah I don't understand why 30% damage reduction is their answer. I think it would be better if they made it so the detection time depends on how close you are to the turret

I don't get how anyone could play Bastion, you literally sit still hoping somebody walks into your field of vision and that you'll be able to outshoot them.

They also need to change it so you get more exp for stopping an attacking team at earlier checkpoints.

>D.va is now way too strong
t.useless shitter

Yes, it is. I just explained how to mitigate it, learn to pay attention to your surroundings.

>Just don't use your ults or fight the enemy lol

Well I did get to 67 in a solo queue following a 10 win streak, but I've since fallen to 55 :).
Tfw you reset all skins and emotes to default and tell yourself to focus on improving gameplay and earn the privilege of using them again
Tfw within 3 matches you get a consistent 4.0 k/D at least and still lost all 3
It literally doesn't matter what match you play or who you watch, even fucking kali muscle went through this, but 15 times a game is "WHERE THE FUCK IS MY TEAM". I NEED team stats to see if everyone is thinking this of their team or if I'm really the only person who knows how to play

PC players are so fucking shit its not even funny how bad their situational awareness is.

The 2x Winston/Lucio/Tracer meta has been around since the middle of the beta, it's why for months and months people have been saying Tracer needs a nerf because she completely ruins koth when you begin stacking 2-3+.

Blizzard won't nerf her though, shes going to continue ruining anything without a hero limit.

I can't help it if you can't read, user.

t. rank 20

ME OOGA TEAM BOOGA!

>tfw i want to have fun playing overwatch
>get mad because teammates in QP most of the time are retards
>at least people in comp have a partially functioning brain
>still get mad because ranking is fucked up

I just want a mode where the players are the same as in comp but i don't want to see my rank.

>Kinda playing comp now instead of regular
>Get placed shittly because 2/8 W/L
>Win a few games, crawl torwards next rank
>Lose one
>Tank 2/4ths of the way down
JUST

>mfw 73 solo queue

*console

Just played my first and certainly fucking last ranked game.
Fuck this goddamn game. Thinking about uninstalling.

>Whoever uses more ultimates win

le epin gaem blizzard :)

whoa calm down there dudester

>Diva
>Not too strong

>500 health with most of it being armor making her insanely hard to kill, far harder than the other tanks.
>Damage buffed
>Shield can now be used at any time and blocks even more than before
>Boost does damage and when comboed with a melee before firing can nearly kill a support in less than a second
>Ult for whatever reason now doesn't hurt herself

Way too strong, basically a giant armored Tracer at this point. Hard to kill, hard to pin down, and can eat ults at any time without much thought. Try going on the PTR and see just how stupid the hero is to play against now.

She is up in 1hl though which is what blizzard wants to do now at least in pro play

Is there any new patch notes

It's amazing the crazy shit you can do when you git gud at Lucio. He takes no skill to be decent at and then you can learn to be hyper aggressive. I bully Reaper, Reinhardt and Mercy players so hard. You dance around them long enough and you can whittle them down to solo kill them. When your tanks are shit at contesting the payload you can dance around it for days. I like to feel useful taking out Torb and Symmetra turrets rather than just dancing to stay alive. Several times I've knocked the entire enemy team off the ledge at the end of King's Row to clutch out a win.

>500 health with most of it being armor making her insanely hard to kill, far harder than the other tanks.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
How's sub 10 treating you, holy shit.

ended up at 66 after placements (solo)
now 74 on my smurf mostly (solo) few grp games

git GuD? :pPpPpPPPPpPPP

Not sure where you've been playing but in competitive he (isn't used as much) is used much better than norms, and his team usually knows to defend him. Besides, I'M ok against bastion, another person said it well that it's never satisfying to kill or be killed by him, but it's my fucking team running into his los 1 by 1 to try and firefight him

It needs inflated damage because it lacks utility, if they kept it in they should reduce snare time, enhance throw range, and reduce set up time to make it better for quick trapping as opposed to setting it down for 3 minutes until it triggers across the map when you can't capitalize

>dva
>insanely hard to kill

What in the fuck are you talking about?