pastebin.com/MxNGbcnW

>Expansion Evaluation:
The Sims 3: a.pomf.cat/dhgjdd.pdf

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Booru:
thesimsgeneral.booru.org/

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Mods and Custom Content:
- Maxis Match for Sims 4: pastebin.com/wS3a2En9
- Sims 4 and 3: pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b
- Sims 2: pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs
- Adult CC: pastebin.com/Qr7a989F

>Challenges:
pastebin.com/6DMQPWvd

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL

>Archive/Resources:
pastebin.com/kkq3CRs

//OP note, show me your houses

Well someone's feeling bitter

Previous thread:

thank you and sorry mate, i'm bitter because i also made the last thread and i don't even go on this board except for these threads, and even then i'm mostly just lurking

I ten to post when i can in these threads whenever they pop up, but if I can't find a thread on here I post on whatever sims thread pops op on 8ch's /v/ and even make new threads on there if there isn't one

Any pointers on making a sim with down syndrome in ts4?

that's the thing, people should make a new thread if they don't see one instead of waiting for someone else to do it

stop being lazy fucks, faggots

I agree we should stop being lazy, though sometimes I still think we should just full on migrate over to 8ch's v/v cause it gets more active and doesn't have that stupidly large bump limit

>page 10

>8ch

No.

Also bump useless bump.

>No
You'd be turning down the ability to post uncensored lewds without getting banned, they're fine with it as long as it's put in spoilers

I'm just messing around, because we're supposed to hate on 8ch. Really idgaf where /tsg/ goes so long as it lives. Just leave a message if it's over there.

>Just leave a message if it's over there.
I just did

>page 10 again

>mertv, kak dodo

Will having all the packs and other dlc make this game any better? I'm considering whether or not i should go back to sims 3.

Anyone here make apartment blocks? I'm curious to see some examples of what can be made.

I made a couple attempts at making condos/duplexes. I gave a bit too much care to wetwalls, realism, aesthetics, etc and got tired of it before finishing.

Any mods to expand the lot so that the lots can be moved next to each other? I want to make the downtown area in willow creek into a sprawling complex, but theirs the noticeable gap between the lots.

N ope

frustration that this thread cant get bumped

Its alive again, yay~

What happened to the other legacy user? What happened to the user making the game in unreal engine?

ITT: Post the worst creations Random Sim Generation puked out at you.

D e a d

Maybe people just didn't notice a new thread was made

Make yourself as a Sim.

Very funny user

I made a horse-faced Sim that's a coke-fiend/ aspiring model.

She only eats if it's a life or death situation and will let directors fuck her butthole if it means she'll be casted as a background extra.

Her step-dad molested her when she was nine.

She weighs 84 pounds and likes to play Runescape.

Why is that face making me think of the models used by creators on TSR?

Because she has large pronounced features and big lips that are permanently open to show her teeth. It's intended.

I would post more of my legacy stuff to keep the thread alive but I'm too tired for that shit