Were the ancient egyptians black?

Were the ancient egyptians black?

No. This is a myth created by American blacks to delude themselves into thinking that their race was capable of rule and self-government at one point.

Egyptians become genuinely angry and upset when people insist they are black.

Yes, the slaves brought from inner Africa

But professor Apfelbaum told me the slaves were jewish... unless the slaves were Black Hebrew Israelites.

Those """Egyptians""" are Arab invader rape babies, with as much claim to Egypt of antiquity as anyone else

Actually yes, if you look at Khofu's head sculpture, he was pretty baclk looking, he was the creator of the gizah pyramid and he looked black as hell, even Kramer the first pharaoh looked black we have a sculpture of him, so they were black since the very beginning (3000 bc)

They were magical hyperboreans 2bh.

>this is what americans tell themselves

No, but that's a Kushite Ruler, not Egyptian. Your ignorance is showing OP

The first is Narmer or Khofu and he's black, the second row is black too, I don't know about the rest

Actually genetic studies of modern Egyptians with ancient show them to be more or less the same.

It depends which period of Egypt you're talking about. I don't think they were ever black though.

Many would be considered black by today's standards, but by and large Egyptians looked like the modern day inhabitants of Egypt

(dude with 75 IQ nigger slave genetics)

>, even Kramer the first pharaoh looked black

No, blackness is a modern conception

Studies conducted at the University of Jeddah, I have no doubt

Pic related is Narmer, the first pharaoh, and he looks black as fuck

They were still mainly nilotic (African black) at the beginning of their civilization but turned more asiatic (near Eastern ith time), modern Egyptians are still 17-18% Sub Saharian african on averagetho genetically.

In the general populace, some were likely black due to proximity, and they were ruled by peoples of the particular melanin coloration in question during the 25th Dynasty,
though they were removed by the 26th Dynasty who held lineage to the 24th Dynasty.

No all around the world.

>their race was capable of rule and self-government at one point.
But they had some kingdoms and 'empires' in Africa. They weren't much important, though.

>hyperboreans
Nope, Stygians

Its been proven that Egyptologists and their geneticists cohorts (all white and educated in the West) try to minimize black achievements and sever their attachment to their history. You take away someone's history and they have no future. They have destroyed monuments, fudged data and conducted erroneous tests which have purportedly demonstrated that Ancient Egyptians were more European (!) than anything else. Recently, they've had to retreat from this position as it was such a blatant lie that no one could suffer it for long. Now they moved onto Arabs. They think they can dupe people again. But not me. You will not erase my lineage

Blackness is a modern conception that the people of Ancient Egypt would not have been familiar with.

But no, the genetic makeup of ancient Egypt is largely the same as modern Egypt

>b-but Arab rape babies
1. How does a force of a few thousand soldiers that mostly returned to their homeland after campaign completely exterminate and replace a settled population of 5 million people?

2. The Arabs conquered Nubia too, with a more aggressive campaign than the conquered Lower Egypt with, but there are still Nubians in the south of Egypt who look what we might describe as "black". If the Arab rape baby hypothesis is true, then all Egyptians should look Arabic, but they don't.

Egyptian culture, language and religion have changed extensively since ancient times. Their genetics have changed too, but no more than any other population. Certainly not exceptionally. Modern Egyptians and Ancient Egyptians are the same people.

No i think I'll stick to the advice of geneticists and historians rather than WEWUZ conspiracy theories.

I'm not erasing your heritage, but you're ignoring it. Like I already said, OPs image is a Kushite King, the Pyramids of Meroe are in the background, it was a civilisation that lasted thousands of years and built many monuments, and they were black Africans, but you don't even know.

>carving looks black
>is black

>t. Associate professor of the university of BLACK TUMBLR

>21 replies
Jesus fucking Christ.

If I'm not mistaken, Coptic people are the closest living relatives of ancient egyptians

a small number were, usually slaves, there was one dynasty or something that was black, but the overwhelming majority of egyptians were that sort of north african/semitic type people
they looked similar to coptic egyptians of today

A study on the mummy of Ramses II showed that he had red hair.

Nope

Copts are rather heavily diluted with Greek/Byzantine blood

Still mostly egyptian, but muslims are typically more egyptian

Malcolm X had red hair too, what's your point?

That's because a white man raped his mother.

stop making these threads for the love of fucking god

Copts are deluded wannabes tb.h

Their women are thick as fuck though

lul

Coptic girls are naturally selected for voluptuousness

Copts are mostly Greek and Byzantine. Egyptian Muslims are typical of Ancient Egyptians. They're the common people who converted as they do. I don't know where this idea that it must be a minority christian sect which represent the original natives comes from.

Aren't Egyptians, Levantines/Anatolians and North Africans pretty mixed together now since they've been connected by empire and religion for centuries?

Pic is Ramasses II's mummified 90 year old corpse. (He was apparently pharaoh during Moses' rebellion).

They tested the ginger hair to see if it was dyed but the roots indicate he was a natural ginge.

Hard to tell but I doubt they looked like african americans, since they came from sub-sahara, more like north africans similar to the population today desu

I always find it fascinating that we literally have the body of a historical figure from thousands of years ago. Imagine if we had Caesar or Alexanders body.

>In 1974 Egyptologists visiting his tomb noticed that the mummy's condition was rapidly deteriorating and flew it to Paris for examination.[61] Ramesses II was issued an Egyptian passport that listed his occupation as "King (deceased)".

dawww

More romantic that way

Humble descendants of an ancient empire hidden away along the remote nile sounds better than a few nomads setting up shop and all the farmers saying "ok, guess we arab now"

Caesar was cremated, but it apparently did happen to Alexander.

He's still out there somewhere

Is it immoral to dig up someone's corpse and parade them around? Like, a grieving family walked away with the hope of their loved one resting in peace, surrounded by tokens of comfort and love from this life.

Science has no morals

t. The Atom Bomb

Kek

just let them rest in peace

doesn't look like a black mans nose either

Obviously the ruling class were black but the lower class are pretty much the same as they are today.

>its been proven

Post the proof?

see ruling class

I wonder if there is some sort of thing about ancient primitive carving where what's easy or stylistically popular with ancient populations by coincidence resembles Sub-Saharan racial features. Like wide flat noses are easier so old stone masons trend towards them.

I'm reminded of the Olmec stone heads which also look suspiciously African. Some afrocentrists try to propose conspiracy of ancient alien blacks that sailed to North America and taught mesoamericans civilization but it's much less believable than Egyptians stories. It's incredibly likely the the Olmec lived and died as a civilization without ever knowing what a black person was.

As a comparison, if you look at early European realistic portraiture there's a period where they can't get the eyes right (or it's a stylistic thing) and everyone looks weirdly asian. Or maybe renaissance Europeans were actually secretly Hwans and later whites stole their greatness, I don't know.

And Anglos think they're white

Anglos think they were Egyptian

How the hell are they not white?

Probably completely decomposed at this point