Why are STEMlords afraid to admit to feeling emotion of any kind? Do they think it gives them credibility?

Why are STEMlords afraid to admit to feeling emotion of any kind? Do they think it gives them credibility?

Most stem majors are just as retarded as philo majors. They think following objectivity will make a job magically appear for them.

Shut the fuck up you dumbass liberal arts cuck. I hope you fucking enjoy pouring me coffee while I earn fucking thousands a year while you fucking struggle to live. LOL.

>bright academic future
I didnt know mcdonalds slavewaging and dating white trash subhumans was considered a bright academic future.

>Liberal Arts Student
>Rational
>Bright academic future
>Respected by society
BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAA

Now you know why Greenpill went mad.

>Lawyer
>Business
>Accountant
>Politician
>Managemant with TNCs

THe list goes on. Science majors will just get shit jobs, sucking dicks badly for contributions for their useless discoveries.

The idea that degrees in STEM get the highest paying jobs is pure memery. An economics degree, and to then go in to accounting will get you the highest paying jobs.

>The idea that degrees in STEM get the highest paying jobs is pure memery
This was never true, and I'm not sure where you're getting this from.

1) A touch of autism
2) a cult of reason and logic that started with Greeks that belittles intuition

>econ into accounting
I lold a bit

Rn do computer science + actuarial science to do data mining from ucla or go to new york school of business. You can get a meme degree from somewhere like harvard, since you can then teach at more shit institutions and scam kids

>virginity, anime, hentai, homosexuality, autism
>somehow bad things

Wew, lad!

You're all megacucks who will never like yourselves.

But they aren't! Nice strawmen here, by the way.

>i believe in gOD

Why are Liberal Arts fags so broke?

I'm an engineering student and a history student, because fuck logic

You sound like a quirky faggot

>Never Alone
That's fucking disturbing.

Liberal arts brainlets on suicide watch

when did stem fags invade Veeky Forums

Many stemfags study history and humanities as a hobby.

It doesn't help that in certain places the actual history majors are 90% brain dead drug addicts. I laugh every time I check the history exam grades for history majors at my uni when compared to medschool or engineerfags, because SOMEHOW they get beat at their own fucking turf.
At the same time that is depressing as fuck and makes me rage since I really wanted to switch to history.

>1487743
Why are STEM fags so triggered easily and desperate to prove they're somehow superior/intelligent just because they take more math classes?

Why are liberal arts fags so triggered easily and desperate to prove they understand the world just because they take more philosophy and sociology classes?

School major consolewar faggotry is a meme for entitled cucks who aren't even 30 yet.

It goes both ways.

It happens because people these days go to school for money instead of to pursue their passions.

America amirite?