WotLK:
- Gamer District, Horde 7x
- Warmane (Icecrown), Alliance 8x

Cata:
- Atlantiss, Alliance 1x

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/mxjmsr3t

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.
5. Launch the game from wow.exe and enter your account info.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
You will need a clean wow.exe and dll files if you downloaded your WoW client from XYZ server. Check the clients section above.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account nam

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0w91qapZZeohAQKY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

all the guilds in the OP are dead apart from the cata one.....

why even include

Don't bother putting in the next one, shit is super dead

>10 man guilds in the OP
hahahahahaha
put back in the OP then, they just did a 10 man last week :^)

Having fun with so far, these guys are too nice (:

What would prefer for raiding, a prot warrior or a blood dk?

nth for the gatekeepers are not your friends

we did it without 3 months of farming T7 25m for bis gear (our first ulduar raid was a mix of dungeon blues and naxx10 loot)
without 3 months of time to discern who the retards are we shouldnt invite if we want to progress
and pre-nerf is an autistic memeword that doesnt actually mean anything because placing your faith in a polish development team that cant even script ignis correctly to get "pre-nerf" ulduar right is a fucking joke my man and you know it

in short: suck my dick.

mom i posted it again!

BTFO

on Atlantiss is looking for more

about atlantiss:
>1x rates (3x with RAF), 80-85 takes ~15-17 hours, 1-80 on 1x ~2 days, 15-81 with RAF+RDF ~15 hours
>no P2W
>3k peaks (pop floats between 1k and 3k mostly)
>T11, T11HC and T12 are out, at the moment we're raiding T11HC (with a set gear limitation of the issues with T11 and vmaps were recently fixed including atramedes, the content scripting is good
>3/7 T12HC bosses scripted, we will switch to firelands full time when they release 7/7
>pvp is relatively active, bg's always pop, arena is active during EU hours

some things about cata:
>tanking is a lot more fun, there are plenty of raid tank assignments other than tank&spank
>healing has changed drastically, mana management is crucial (you will go oom fast if raiders don't avoid mechanics)
>almost all dps rotations have been revamped into a priority system requiring more attention and are generally harder than previous expansions
>most of the boss encounters are more complex

what classes/specs do we want?
T1 " Needed"
>Feral Tank, Boomkin
T2 "Wanted"
>Mage, Warrior DPS
T3 "Wanted but people are currently leveling"
>Ret, Rogue, Tree, Hpal, DK Tank, Prot Pal, Prot Warrior
T4 "Wouldn't recommend"
>Enchance, Ele, Shadow Priest, Feral DPS
T5 "ohshitnigga what the fuck you doing"
>DK DPS, Hunter, Holy/ Disc Priest, Lock, Resto Shaman
however, you'll get in as any class, most of the specs are viable and we need raiders.

raid days are wednesdays and saturdays(sometimes mondays), time 22:00 server time (CEST/GMT+2)

link to the discord channel: discord.gg/0w91qapZZeohAQKY

we're pretty set on tanks but blood's far better.

>playing the expansion that objectively killed WoW
Thanks but no thanks. I'll be on L4G.

You GD kids are absolutely adorable ;)

t-thanks :3

Cata is literally same as wotlk but with better raids.

>Cata is literally same as wotlk

Then is there anything the guild really needs?

moonkin
shadow priest
rogue

>hope
>doc
>thrang
>booth
>harmoo
>senna
>BiS naxx gear
>pre-nerf doesn't matter
>bringing up poor scripting of mechanics for pre-nerf when that's not what pre-nerf means
gotta admit this is a pretty solid shitpost

Moonkin
Spriest
Ret Pally

These are the highest prio atm but if you can be a not-retarded dps you have a spot.

this is it

i have fucking had it with wpsg
cobe and senna and the rest of the gang need to just fuck off and allow the new guard of wpsg to take over

no queue is the future and the shadow council or whatever fucking stupid name they call themselves (seriously they think they control 50+ people?) can't handle that a guild would try to form outside of their sphere of influence

i would rather spend an extra hour or so on each boss while we learn the fights and clear content at a slightly slower pace than let the nepotism continue
if you want to make a real statement you'll join no queue
if you want to be free from cobes egotistical reign you'll join no queue
if you want to experience fun in a semi serious environment where we take things at our own pace, you'll join no queue

no queue wwu

>shadow council shitposting returns
Strange times.

good post pickles

>Thrang so desperate he has to pay people to be friends

Neither Cobe or Senna give a fuck what you or any other retarded faggot in this general do. You do you. Have fun.

t. Cobe

>Using senpai twice in one sentence

with this said, can someone explain to someone that's never raided firelands what made it so bad? everytime someone mentions it it's about how bad of a raid it is

you are LYING through your teeth you weasel

step down and let slavkiller do his job instead of undermining him each step

????

Firelands is a great raid. So is the entirety of T11.

It's DS that is dogshite, and even then it's miles ahead of ToC lmfao.

Cata is a polished WotLK.

Most of the HCs just boiled down to being dps checks with standard stack spread mechanics. Ryolith was kinda unique mechanically but was really easy and once again boiled down to being a dps check. Rag HC is one of the best fights designed tho.

All bosses but Ragnaros on both HC and Normal are relatively easy and not really challenging as T11 heroic bosses. They are fun and unique fights though.

HC Ragnaros is one of the best fights in the game.

people who dislike Firelands do it just because it's cool to hate Cataclysm

>GD kids are so stupid and inept they think pre-nerf had anything to do with extra mechanics
Embarrassing.

where did i say that? i said ToD devs are incompetent, gave an example (ignis being fucking broke for months), and then pointed out that you have to be a retard to have faith in their development team's ability to even implement ulduar in a pre-nerf state

twist my words around much? dumb ToDdler

>7 bosses
>the other 50% of the tier got cut
>tons of gimmick bosses

>>tons of gimmick bosses
Oh no I can't stand still and spam Shadow Bolt anymore!

> LFG, Horde 1x
>Horde
WE'RE ALLIANCE YOU SHITPOSTING BASTARD

wow is dead as fuck!

we're all playing horde on GD

>Ysi managed to bot his way all the way to 82 without being banned
Atlantiss GMs are garbage

just had 19 on like 3 hours ago
couldn't find fast heroics so I just logged

We've had 20 members online today (not a raid day), check the cap at Not everyone is a fucking neet sitting around all night

>taking the bait

> this touchy over their dead guild

oooh sorry i said anything

what would bait be if not to be taken

ur mom

Wow a cropped screenshot! Look how lively is! I took this screenshot earlier today please believe me!

Hey guys come join us on Imperfect WoW! Our guild is very lively as you can see in this screenshot which I can assure you I took this morning!

Hey, I'm in that picture

You must have been on this morning but not anymore because you aren't a fucking neet sitting around all night, right?

What happened to the original on alliance at GD.

Just came back after a year, where's all the senpai at?

Considering how XT has pre-nerf intervals between bombs, light pulse does pre-nerf damage, tantrum doesn't last for 10 seconds, Mimiron hand pulses cause spell pushback, fire bots silence still in 10 man, flames do pre-nerf damage, heat wave doesn't tickle, Iron council rune of death kills in 2 ticks, lightning whirl does ~20k damage a tick, Kologarn's left arm shockwave does 16k raid wide damage before resistances, eye beams deal ~6k a tick, Vezax animus spawns on 8 clouds instead of 6, Vezax doesn't have his 10 million hp nerf nor does the Animus have it's 2.5 million hp nerf and so on.

You get the idea. ToD is pre-nerf with the exception of Hodir for whatever reason. I get that you aren't good enough of a player to do these pre-nerf and to compensate you need to pretend like you know what you're talking about but, sadly for you, you clearly don't.

It's also ironic how you call ToD devs incompetent when GD has constantly broken their raids over and over again. Yogg death rays just recently started moving again. You still don't even need to do the launch mechanic on FL and Ignis doesn't get nearly enough of a damage buff from constructs to the point where you don't even have to do the shattering mechanic.

t. Not a member of (how else would I know about Vezax Animus?)

It disbanded
Jenk is playing retail and everyone else is scattered

Whatever happened to shitknot.

Is faggot meer still around?

Meer is the one doing is dead shitposting

liar

Oh I almost forgot. Algalon still attacks too slow which butchers his damage and he stops attacking if a tank gets launched in the air.

Refer to: to see what a joke your server is

Remember, I'm here forever.

lel he left me a comment saying 'see you at MC10'

are you in ?

Do you remember Outworld Reborn?

Unfortunately.

... i haven't seen a btfo'ing this hard in quite some time

8))))

I always loved when GD kids thought they were special. Not the first batch of them and it certainly won't be the last.

what the fuck is that nelf doing to that poor dorf

No. I was in for awhile but left to join . I typically don't raid with Veeky Forums guilds.

There's too many bad players and the very few good ones would be wise to realize they're holding themselves back by playing with the terrible ones and just join "normie" guilds. I just thought it was funny that people from GD would

a) comment on server quality and
b) pretend to know what pre-nerf looks like

>
so you are a pole

Gd kids btfo hard

Why can't we all just get along

>10 million hp nerf
Was wondering why it seemed Vezax had so much health on ToD. I'm a casual shitter and never raided Wrath on retail.

(•_•)

do you know anything about ? just curious. i know there's a couple people from here that decided to play with normies like ikx.

do newer patches contain the old content as well in WotLK?
for example can I setup 3.3.0 and the minor patches to 3.3.5a on a fresh WotLK install without 3.2 and 3.1?
in vanilla you can do that meaning only patch 1.12.0 and 1.12.1 are necessary

>actually have a 80 spriest alt
>no gear or anything but it's 80
Hmm

Not really. I would watch the stream of your raids sometimes but that's about it. Glad I dodged that bullet.

had some pretty decent members from what I saw but a lot of you got away with things that simply wouldn't fly in a "hardcore" raiding guild (which I know wasn't ever intended to be). But hey, that's one of the reasons I don't raid with Veeky Forums often, I know you guys like your memes.

these are the kinds of memes that keep this general going keep it up

> had some pretty decent members from what I saw
list the good players and the bad players don't make a seperate list put them in big one so people don't know who the shitters are

Obviously.

autism

I didn't really take note of your bad players except the tanks and a couple of the healers.

The only bad DPS that really stood out to me was your Ele Sham and Shadow Priest but I know you didn't have many good DPS, I just didn't bother to remember their names.

Who were the shit tanks

Let's just put it this way. The only good tank you guys had was an offspec tank that I only saw tank once or twice. All of your warriors were pretty bad, your druid wasn't terrible but would overlap cooldowns sometimes.

who kronos 2 here~! >.

Who were the shitter healers

Booth and datboi were average at best.
Some good players quit early but in the end there were only 5 or 6 good dps

oats was the best desu

you can quote on me this t. cobe

Your only notably good healers were your Resto Sham and Disc Priest. Don't know if you know him but Avi from my guild really liked your Resto Sham.

One of your Resto Druids were okay. All the other healers that I saw were pretty... slow.

me :P rolled there instead of kronos 1 glad I dodged that bullet

Mememeister completely fucking BTFO

If you've never raided with how can you judge?

i made the list who cares dude

>a list from a pol who sits on bench

I raided with and he is right, cobe, harmoo, oats are the 3 he listed and they are the only worthwhile healers we had.
The only time pancakes preformed well was when oats played him while he was banned.

Because you streamed your raids? Coming from arguably the best guild on the server it's pretty easy to notice the things that people do wrong. A lot of you blatantly didn't listen to your raid leader and some of you (specifically most of your warlocks, warriors and rogues) were doing less DPS than they should have been.

There's no need to get offended. Veeky Forums guilds aren't the place to go if you want to do "hardcore" raiding.

There's no such thing as the "bench" in but nice try.

definitely had a bench lol.
I remember a lot of their bench leaving and joining non-pol and shit polish guilds