Dueling Network General - /dng/

Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2243 - Best waifu edition
Last thread: YGOPro (Windows): drive.google.com/open?id=0B6B7GsCVf45zclhuTktCVWNNdWc
YGOPro (Mac): mega.nz/#!fREAVBwZ!cOQG_5oHFKgjfwz4dVUtAW88w9gqRrvWyeFZ7zI_bVM

● DN was a browser-based, manual simulator.
● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
● There exist other automated simulators such as Devpro and Salvation which have different features but tend to be buggy.

Useful Links:
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page (Wiki with a wealth of information for players, new and old)
yugiohprices.com/ (Comprehensive Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market)
ygodr.blog.jp/ (OCG decklists)
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists (TCG decklists)
ygorganization.com/ - blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/ (TCG/OCG news sites)
yugioh.party/ (Hypergeometric/Probability calculator)

The Official /dng/ ruling test can be found here:
testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: 20th Rival Collection (July 21st)
●OCG: Booster SP: Destiny Soldiers (August 6th)
●OCG: Extra Pack 2016 (September 10, 2016)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Machine Dragon Re-Volt (September 24, 2016)

●TCG: Dark Side of Dimensions Movie Pack (July 22nd)
●TCG: The Dark Illusion (August 5th)
●TCG: Dragons of Legend: Unleashed (August 19th)
●TCG: Structure Decks Yugi Muto and Seto Kaiba (October 21st)

BEFORE asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● Read the cards.
● Lurk and read the archives.
● Read the cards please.
● Google your Deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event.
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play.
● Remember to playtest and try suggestions before you trash them, even if someone recommends a weird tech choice. You don't know everything.
● READ. THE. CARDS.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/Dark World so fucking retarded/
yugioh-card.com/en/limited/
youtube.com/watch?v=iB3d21-_KPo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for Frogs being shit and not a meta deck

>making an OP that's meant to start arguments
Leave waifu/husbando shit out of the fucking OP, it's the only neutral ground we have.

So, what archetype introduced recently needs more support?

Third for TEEEWWAAAAAAARRRRT
I'M GOING TO FUCKING MURDER YOU YOU PUUUUNK

madolche

Yes, OPs are the only neutral ground we have. That's why if someone gets triggered by it they'll look autistic as fuck.

No, you should make the OP image/edition something plainly YGO related. Don't make it Yuya and then make it obvious bait for the people that hate it, we have enough shitposting.
Nobody claimed they were meta. But a super CyDra Infinity is nothing to laugh at.

>you should make the OP image/edition something plainly YGO related
No, I don't. There have been plenty of times in the past it hasn't been the case and some user's autism isn't going to stop me from customizing my own OP.

Migrate to the SPYRAL thread

>my own OP
It's not /your/ OP, it's /dng/'s OP. Don't drag your shit into it. This is like the autists who add "play 3 Chicken Meme/Cupidity in EVERY DECK EVER" into the OP and get butthurt when someone removes it.

Sure, but why'd you keep the best waifu part?

hey /dng/, its the same user who posted this decklist a few months ago and would just like to say im still having so much fun with this list.

So i thought i would post it in the hopes that other anons could check it out and give me some ideas for other techs and such. also thoughts on this fairy tail card? it seems relatively good for added stun, and it actually has a very nice atk stat! if anything, i might want to side it in against decks like monarchs.

I don't think Fairy Tail would fit that well in a deck that's not designed around it, but it might be a good side deck card against Monarchs since you can't run MoR.

Dark Magician

I wonder if OP thinks his tantrum makes him look like less of a shitposter
I don't care that much about what's in the OP but what he's doing is pretty pathetic desu

Editions have always been random as fuck. I only took a pic I liked and splashed it on the OP.

>le tripfags are the ones shitting up /dng/

>once tripfags leave it's the waifuposters and gayposts shitting up

Crystrons.

how about you retards start talking about the game instead of shitposting?

Fluffals/Frightfurs

>I only took a pic I liked and splashed it on the OP.
You know exactly what you're doing, you faggot

>>>>>>>>>>>tripfags didn't shit up 4 whole threads with their so-called "purge"

I'm saying that I don't care if someone gets triggered by it, autismo. Let's do as says.

>Every pendulum archetype in the Draco series has had multiple foil cards
>Except Dinomist who have Rex as their one foil card
Why does KoA hate Dinomist?

>le tripfags are always at fault

nice to know that /dng/ doesn't need any boogeyman to shit up their threads

they do it on their own

>tripfags weren't at fault for the purge

>tripfags are at fault for not being here anymore and for waifufaggots and gayfaggots shitting up

nice boogeyman

Tag when? I want to play.

At least it's a Super in the OTS.

I just made this. Thoughts? Suggestions?

I'm fine with having an archetype that isn't mostly rare, for once.

>tuners are effectless during player phase
>machine only bullshit
>literally cannot get over big monsters with their own aces other than turning them into defense right now and have to resort to Crystal Wing or something else instead

I won't deny that Phoenixion and Ametrix have given me a number of fun moments, but they need way stronger tuners and archetype synchros alike.

that's a throwaway archetype for you

It's a more consistent nurse burn deck. Whoopdy doo.

>Playing Checkmate
>Lose game 1 because shit
>Win game 2
>Opponent has quit

Almost every game.

People do know that they have 1 more game to play, right?

Yeah, but I'm looking for something to replace Cosmic Cyclones with. It doesn't advance my win condition at all.
The same goes for Solemn Strike, to an extent.

They need to give them actual effects during the Player Phase besides 'REMEMBER ACCEL SYNCHRO? WELL DO THAT WITH YOUR CURRENT TUNERS!!!'. Formula Synchron and T.G. Wonder Magician(?) synchros could fucking do that but we don't use them for that nine times out of ten. They have other, better effects. Konami missed the fucking point.

I wouldn't actually mind the machine-only limitation in the long run if they actually print a good deal of Crystron synchros that're good. You know, monsters that can actually fucking hit 3000 on their own at the very least. What's wrong with that? Why are Shooting Star Dragon and T.G. Blade Blaster sitting at a good 3300 with effects out the wazoo while Phoenixion over here can only toss out S/T and not actually fuck shit up like those two?

My T.G. deck produces better fucking results, goddamnit.

Twin twisters
Vanity's, bottomless and warning.

What the fuck is a player phase?

I can't use Twin Twisters since I'm going to set my whole hand while the rest gets discarded.
But sure, Vanity's and Warning are both good calls. Thanks.

Main Phase. Shut up, I'm tired and used his term.

Maybe we'll get a Halberd/Quasar equivalent that can actually be a half decent offensive presence one day.

And yeah I fucked up there because I'm also tired right now.

Funny, the same shit happened to me.

I was asking unironically, you jerk.

I-I'm sorry.

The moment Crystons were revealed and supposed to be all about Accel Synchro I was hype for getting another Delta/Over Top Synchro Boss Monster. If Konami doesn't at least deliver that I'll be fucking mad.

>summon powerful monster, opponent quits
>summon monster weaker than the first one, opponent quits
>summon monster related to an engine, opponent quits
>search card related to an engine, opponent quits
>activate searcher, opponent quits before it searches
>set 1 card and end turn, opponent quits

stop playing in unranked or get out of your shitter rank

>summon the nurse™
>opponent quits

>play Geartown
>opponent quits

>play upstart goblin
>opponent unironically asks me if I'm playing exodia

>summon denko
>set anti spell
>opponent quits

The banlist is coming in two days. Trust me.

>normal summon ice barrier and quillbolt
>opponent says "WOW what a great tech card and combo!"

I kinda get quitting on Nurse, it's never and interesting match because it's either pathetically easy or the opponent opened nurse plus enough burn to win on my draw phase.

You're still bad for not trying.

Seriously, why is every Dark World so fucking retarded? I'm playing against this high-rated guy on DN, who thinks that Return of the Red-Eyes' effect works like Call of the Haunted and that I can't use it during his EP and use it again in my M1. Now I have to wait for an admin to come.

And incidentally, he uses DW. And it's not even the first time I come across a retarded DW player. Jesus.

When are we going to get an easier way to deal with these damn cannot be targeted cards.

I don't quit when I see nurse, I just said that people not wanting to play against that deck is understandable.

>I'm playing against this high-rated guy on DN
user?

boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/Dark World so fucking retarded/

Shit meme lad.

>tfw this meme died alongside DN

Cyclone is a cost why would you run that.

Just think someone is so autistic he made 144 post of it and it's probably 1 guy too. Think about that.

I don't think it was just one guy 'cause I posted it a few times too, back in January.

imma mess you the HECKf up dogger

>it's always one guy

I want this meme to end

Hey remember how Edgar thought that only one person was making fun of him?
Please don't be like him

the problem with that is that it's always one guy that flies on an autistic rage and starts to spam the Kaiju meme when he posts

So, how good is SPYRAL going to be?

What are some anime cards that should be released?

Shut the fuck up, Edgar.

trip on Edgar

not him :^)

Chaos End Ruler - Ruler of the Beginning and the End
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 1 LIGHT Warrior-Type and 1 DARK Fiend-Type monster from your Graveyard. When Special Summoned, cards and effects cannot be activated. You can pay 1000 Life Points; banish all cards in your opponent's hand, field, and Graveyard, then inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each card banished by this effect.

sure ;^)

They're gonna be shit if they don't float.

What series was this shit in?

Garbage or meta for 2 years no in between

>the scientist bishie is an on-summon searcher that works with Machine Dupe
calling it
i'm gonna love the plusses

Zexal 1

Zexal, but it appeared for like, a second and it was never used.

Zexal
Just like in my Japanese animes!!!

speaking of which, when are we getting the actual effects?

What's the JP kozmo exclusive gonna be?

Top right is the Farmgirl.

A younger, heroic version of Darklady?

Yoda/Oz

Sheev

Actually it's coming tomorrow.

Wanna bet?

actually it's coming RIGHT NOW

yugioh-card.com/en/limited/

DANTE, NOOOOOOOOOO

I forgot yoda is popular in japan.

youtube.com/watch?v=iB3d21-_KPo

>Ameshikou - Forbidden
thanks tewart

Kozmo Morphing Jar Jar

>Super Poly to 3
HAHA HERE WE GO

>opponent makes tzolkin against you
>doesnt bring out crystal wing
thanks for the goldfish, faggot

>opponent makes tzolkin against you
>doesn't bring out void ogre
thanks for the raigeki, faggot

Shit that literally makes no sense being on the banlist, applies to semi and limited too. Trageodia is at 2 for some reason even if it hasn't seen any play in a major deck in years. Infernity Archfiend is at 1 even though the decks degenerate enabler is banned and doesn't even see play in the land of degenerates in aka japan. Cannahawk being limited because it got high placement by a negro in WCQ. Windup magician still at 1 because konami doesn't want to hit wind up hunter the biggest causes of why it's there in the first place.