/vsg/-Vidyascape General

"Cutetorture Drives to Austin, Texas and meets Wiggins" edition

New *official* /v/scape baldspeak: vidyascape.no-ip.org

>>> What is /v/scape? >> Wikis Main Website Steam Group Official Teamspeak Staff

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7sLYNwevDQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wiggins is autistic

I am muted in game for 4 more days but I am selling black dhide for 3.5k a piece, pm me

BUYING: bronze(g) kiteshield, third-age platebody, black/blue dhides, gold ore, mith bolts, zammy wines, water-filled vials, all watermelon/torstol/yew/magic seeds.

SELLING: dragon darts, ranging potions, magic potions, antifire potions.

TRADING: antifire, saradomin brew, super restore, and prayer potions for their secondaries.

PM me if interested. Will match anyone buying the same items.

rollan

rollin

my mom beats me
my dad beats me
i'm moving in with wiggins
he has sworn to never beat anyone

post the full copypasta

buying third age

Nice Shandwho cosplay B^)

A seven year old boy was at the center of a courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him. The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with the child custody law and regulations requiring that family unity be maintained to the degree possible. The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge suggested he live with his grandparents, the boy cried out that they also beat him. After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him. After two recesses to check legal references and confer with child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to Based Wiggins, whom the boy firmly believes is not capable of beating anyone.

Literally the best post on the bread

so I paid 1m for nothing?

I recognize that dick!
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7sLYNwevDQ

bmup

Cutetorture, you are so cute but you are so sweaty

>that hairline
>snapback
>actually smoking
>clothes make him look homeless
>tattoos
>baby dick

Bot at the yews. Mods need to quit being lazy niggers.

shut the fuck up dude bots are people too
tattle tale bitch

mfw 2 bots got banned within the last 3 days, newfag spotted

Oh no! Am I gonna get some stiches? :^)

>2 bots
wew lad literally a drop in the ocean.

>Moving goalposts
heh

Why would you ban bots? Just give them ironman status. This way botted items won't make their way into the economy and ironman mode gets more populated.

>retarded blabbering

Because botting ruins the spirit of the game. We'd then have a bunch of maxed out ironmen running around in a few months time.

>yfw we all know you're a bot