/mbgg/ - Mobage General #578

DING DONG DING DONG

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>For a full list of games played in the thread, read this:

ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:

Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.

pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

Link to previous thread: Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of giving them the attention they want and helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=magisa_(granblue_fantasy) &ms=1
pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=マギサ
appmedia.jp/sironekoproject/160838
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for bghs is shit

How much do you love your student, /mbgg/?

xth for this guy should draw Urara

And what do you play user

>Yuri
>In a game where all the girls except two are sensei-sexual

Disgusting

I think the original Kaede in that pic was sucking a dick

xth for Premio and Peak on Chaguma 2017.

But I self insert as a female sensei.

I miss the glory days of Peak. So much blocked damage just by accidentally just-guarding using a skill

I always found it so hard to find pictures of them, thanks user

They have a lot of art on Pixiv

I think they are afraid of releasing another overpowered lancer because of how broken just guard is

Nope, she was helping Sadone put on a kimono for Children's day.
Coincidentally, that Miki is from encountering Sadone for the first time on Earth when Sadone confronts them for bullying her friends.

We have proof that sensei is a male though

Well there's no way I can self insert as a male obviously.

Time to imagine yourself as a guy then

How about a futa?
I think I can do that.

We did it boys.

>/mbgg/ accomplished something
Bullshit.

The #1 /mbgg/ guild on granblue went 5-0 last guild war

I think I'll roll the10+1 armor

>Two deaths breaths
>Two mordecais on field
>Sword guy has no cards on field and I have a full hand

I was going to type how he was brave to continue fighting even though he lost several turns ago but he rage-dc'd while I was typing this.

Should I switch my SU-8 with M7B2? The latter doesn't have frag ammo.

>the days of mumi being part of kaede and sardine's group are over
My tea's gone cold, I'm wondering why

How's the Knights lancer?

Top 10 next week lads!

Skills and passives seem pretty good from reading appmedia. Only skill damage buffs though and no 30 sec attack buff

One of Kaede's swimsuit '16 lines has her saying something along the lines of "Sensei you worry about Sadone too much, I wish you would mind me more"
Sadone doesn't seem to mention anyone else. Still trying to catch enough of Michelle's lines, but I think she says something about Urara.

>interrupting precious family bonding time

She deserves it

Co-op dailies in BGHS are the worst. Even just entering PVP and afking is a chore

>Elizabeth
>90% Damage Cut, Funnel, Taunt, Drain+Atk Debuff Field, Reraise, Beam

Just started HIT and Guard is OP as fuck. Literally impossible to lose a map.

I think only the costume 10+1 is worth rolling since it's guaranteed at least 1 immortal.

I might just spend it all on skillpoints.

:^)

Using both on the same team has proven incredibly fruitful for me. Except for dirt maps, in which SU-8 wins out over M7B2.

I think I'll use 2 SPGs for 4k distance maps, but right now I like my AT more (Jagdpanther + Alkett).

Do they use the Yuki kajiura track in any of the areas in knights?

What common/unpopular card should get more fanart? No golds or legendaries allowed.

I'd like to see art of cards that do tons of work like Necroelementist or Fervid soldier.

>mumi is a bunny
>bunnies die from loneliness
>she's not paired with anyone
Colopl are dicks

Magisa. :^)

Adding to this, floral fencer or Playful necro would be great too. I'm surprised and sad that Floral fencer is the 4-drop for sword that everyone loves but has zero fanart.

Playful and Rabbit necromancer

>Unpopular
The /gbfg/ thread is over there user

Don't worry, she'll slowly NTR Urara away from Kokomi.

500 jewels to get these two.
>Walter's ultra politeness and difficult Japanese is laced with English in the story
>He screams Innovation! when leveling up his rune board
I don't like scythes as a weapon type and he's probably crap but I find this really amusing.
Very happy about getting Meg too, likely equally useless but I like her design/tits. Still need/want the mage but I guess I'll wait for summer set for one.

Apprentice Necromancer deserves some love too. Also Hell Unleasher/Lich. And Ghosts. And Widow.

Actually, I can't think of a single core Shadowcraft card with dialogue that isn't great. Maybe Wight King.

How can she be popular when she's always being called a hag, user?

Here you go

What is that silver coin in HIT used for?

Not that user but she was in ROB, why do you hate her?

This motherfucker right here.

She's a very popular character in granblue fantasy and many posters tend to post and shitpost with her in the linked thread.

If you don't believe me then you're free to look at the proof yourself in pixiv/boorus but you might get cancer from reading the granblue threads.

Trade for AP in the shop.

I didn't want to finish all 3 dailies anyway.

Your letting that general get to you, no need to get triggered when someone posts Magisa in this thread.

>Your

And its not "triggered'. In case you ignored the other part of the post, she's a pretty popular character over there.

danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=magisa_(granblue_fantasy) &ms=1

pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=マギサ

Nothing wrong with wanting to keep stuff from other generals in other generals.

>bloodcraft
What's the problem exactly.

A u t i s m

Talking about Granblue Fantasy, how's the game? I hear the reroll rates are pretty bad so I might join when there's an event for it.

>bloodcraft without cards
That's the problem.

Just buy an account with the SSRs you want for like $10 desu

Can't ask a NEET to spend money user.

She's also a part of ROB and Shadowverse like Vampy and Forte.

Whether she's popular or not doesn't matter.

It's shit

Super grindy, had to stop playing because I wanted to play other games.

>Give reasons as to why I replied the way I did
>AUTISM

Yeah, that's what I thought. If you have a valid argument as to why Magisa is relevant in a discussion about unpopular characters or why wanting to keep other general stuff in other generals is bad then i'm all ears.

Fun game, horrible general. But its definitely not for everyone because it requires you to spend a lot of time on it.

If you have money then you can buy an account like the user above says but if you're a neet then ask around to see if you can get some free handouts. Should check the OP of that general for more information.

Well, don't really care if it's grindy obviously, but I do like to play other games too. Guess I'll maybe pick it up another time.

The best characters are limited for a week, with an extremely low chance of getting them. And they release a new one pretty much every two weeks.
Dropped the game because of that.

What? They stopped doing limiteds beside story SSR and zodiacs in May.

Summer Marl never.

>find a new mobage
>liking it so far
>it has a VIP system

I wish they didn't do this shit, but they have to make money I guess

Just a few.

Two things for BGHS today.
New Diary Event for some summer stories went up. Watch the prologue to start collecting points. Today is best due to exp training and if you do the runs now there is 2x bonus. The stories are for class years, so only the leader is shown. You can ignore that and just accumulate stock if you want and unlock them that way.

They also added a floor to the dorm. Anyone wearing a swimsuit in your dorm might show up at the pool and you can go watch them swim around or relax. This includes last year's swimsuits, school swimsuits, Urara's 3-star swimsuit, and this year's swimsuits.
I think this year's swimsuits are still the only ones that enable dorm swimming gameplay, but in this case they do not need to be wearing the swimsuit for it to activate, and can be on either floor.

Damn

Dark General already has a figure.

I was going to say that was fast but then noticed the RoB logo

You're the one acting all riled up just because someone brought up Magisa. I can see the point you're trying to make, but the way you're going about it makes you look like an autist to everyone else. Linking her tags on danbooru and pixiv hardly to prove your point that she has fanart doesn't mean she doesn't deserve less attention.

Also just because she's popular on the other general thread doesn't make her just as popular around here.

You're right, I probably got too riled up but I just want to keep stuff from there in there. There's nothing bad with that right?.

Her lack of pants is really something special.

Sorry but you can't do that with Cygames. They use a lot the same characters in all of their games. Tons of things from RoB which is perfectly acceptable in this thread were ported to GBF and pretty much everything from RoB was ported to SV or will be. As long as discussion about GBF is happening you really shouldn't say anything about the characters themselves.

An Aggro build doesn't really need Golds/Legends

Wouldn't take it to rank but you should be able to get your daily wins with it. Of course you can substitute cards where needed as well.

How shit is my forestcraft?

Literally perfection.

cute and pure girls

Inconsistent mess.

How does her avoid death work? sometimes I avoid death like 5 times and others I die on the spot

"avoids death when above 10% hp"

I see, maybe I shouldn't have leveled up her hp?

How will Colopl top Tina in both character design and ability set?

I don't like her design, but I'd keep the midriff

>own 0 characters on appmedia top 10 for shironeko
why even bother playing until new op set

Where is the nips site that have actual numbers for character max damage?

Her motif wasn't that great. Just a hot

That's kind of interesting idea but then you're easily fucked by double hit attacks

I bet you don't have the top ten shironekos cuteness.
appmedia.jp/sironekoproject/160838

>Marl
>Tsukimi
>Excelia
But they don't help me clear anything faster