/pdg/ - Payday: The Heist & Payday 2 General

Original crew Edition

Previous Update: >(NEW) Workshop Manual
overkillsoftware.com/workshopmanual/

>Upcoming Payday 2 Tournaments:
overkillsoftware.com/payday2-tournament/

>Extremely In-Depth Guide on the Mechanics of PAYDAY 2 (Frank is back)
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=267214370

>Skill/Weapon Stat Calculator:
pd2skills.com/

>Old Skilltree Guide:
i.imgur.com/nUXjB3J.png

>Perk Deck Guide (out of date, somebody update this shit already):
i.imgur.com/E6x18Bt.png

>Stat Ranking and Breakpoints (slightly out of date):
i.imgur.com/TY14uav.png

>Weapon/Armor/Damage/Pickup Spreadsheets (not up to date):
pastebin.com/dSyuTzdt

>Weapon Skin Checklist (totally up to date):
pastebin.com/jivyLi3A

>Big Oil Engine Calculators:
payday2skills.ru/bigoil.html
albertkung.com/bigoil/

>PAYDAY Wiki:
payday.wikia.com/wiki/PAYDAY_2

>Latest Updates Here:
steamcommunity.com/app/218620

>Steam Group:
steamcommunity.com/groups/itfeelslikesomethingsintheair

>Mods and Lua:
pastebin.com/E3m0uKKn

>Weapon skin previews
pd2stash.com/

>Daily Dose
fuldans.se/?v=bawawkvbhb
youtube.com/watch?v=jHEkCM3fTrc

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=726409151
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for developers using the skin unlocker during their own streams.

HEY YOU!
OH SHIT!

Is there any downside to using 000 Buck now?

If you're using the fully loaded skill, you won't benefit the extra shells. Really depends on the shotgun desu.

run n gun dodge build has been the most fun i have had with this game. sprinting around poppin helmets with akimbo crosskills just feels so good, especially when i can melt dozers in seconds

ICTV/Frenzy confirmed for being the most comfy build of the game. Blow me grinderfags.

daily reminder it's canon that houston is hoxton's bitch

reminder to not let this general sink into the abyss just yet

who up during real heisting hours

you're mum

How can you tell by that screenshot?

Also is the Frenzy bug fixed yet

I don't get people who like white chocolate more than milk chocolate. I mean.... What the fuck...

daily reminder to do your duty and vote
especially for this, made by one of /pdg/'s own
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=726409151
inb4shill

who up for some casual OVK heists
post those Steams

I don't want to fall asleep playing ovk

2 am gmt seems to be the best time to play Payday 2.

5pm gmt is a good time to play people who speak my language,

I don't get people who like the Crosskill akimbo more than Chicano custom akimbo . I mean.... What the fuck....

i do! what heist senpai?

What's everyone's favorite assault rifle for OVK?

i'm up for anythin
probably the AMR-16 with single fire

cool how about tabula raza? warning im playing on a toaster and with the beta workshop, up for it?

i'll try my best, but no skills sounds a bit frightening
oh well, it's only OVK, i guess

but i'm not running the beta workshop

well insta the beta workshop and tell me when you are done to boot up payday and then join the group chat.

>implying overkill with a toaster won't be shit

i am prepared but i think i'm gonna do this later at maybe around 4 PM EST, sorry, but i need some rest
i'll post steam in the meantime
/id/customEARL

well shit user i will have to work.

Seeing cops bully the poor mechanic in the BIker Heist makes me sad. :(

t. Mike

The all your guns have basically no damage or no stability

>shitters discussions

30th for bodhi being an underrated heister

>implying this isn't the real shitter discussions

He was such an obnoxious dufus in both versions of a really gay film.

Not you again, get the fuck out shill.

WHY ARE THE MODDERS OF THIS GAME SUCH A BUNCH OF LAZY CUNTS???? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>and now go cry on the forums like the little bitch you are

>and with the beta workshop
Workshop went live on Thursday bub.

>How can you tell by that screenshot?

Because the numbers of flamethrower legendaries can be counted in one hand ( all the obsessive payday 2 players rushed to get them) and the odds are a low a developer would bother to buy on the market or open safes to get those skins

shit, meant for

Hello heisters! New side jobs are out!

Today's Daily Side Jobs are:
- For The Pension Fund (earn_2000k_offshore_cash)
- Yeah He's A Gold Digger (yeah_hes_a_gold_digger)

And this week's Weekly Side Job is:
- It's Getting Hot in Here (slakt_5)
Complete it for your chance at an Infamous quality Anonymous mask!

Keep those helmets flying! ;)

Maybe you should protect him then.

Then make your own mods, faggot

What prompted this outburst?

Did a modder ignore your request?

>At the player spawn, there are 2 gangsters and 6/8/10/14/17 cops on N/H/VH/OK/DW. If any cop or gangster dies, an additional 8/10/14/18/24 cops spawn 15 seconds later.
41 fucking Broncos at the start of Goat Sim.

Fuck me.

>mfw ive been killing all the gangstars and cops in the start

Well unless they despawn eventually, you're going to have to deal with them sooner or later and trigger the spawns anyway.

oh my god. that's honest to god fanart of the new Point Break. Not Bodhi in payday, but that actual movie that no one saw and is terrible.

The fact that my game constantly crashes during joining, loading and sometimes play because the Goonmod and Hoxhud modders don't update their mods.

Take out the IPHLPAPI.dll and shit's suddenly fine. Now who's mistake could that be?

I saw it.

Where did this whole idea of the payday gang being "modern day Robin Hoods" come from? Sure, they steal plenty from the rich, but the only things I've seen them give to the poor are ruined livelihoods and meth addiction.

mfw I saw john wick when it came out and got a free code

>that one guy who used the longfellow to kill the civilians, mobsters and cops at the beginning of the heist,

I think it will be just useless to explain to pubbies hose kind of details about this map.

>Locomotive 12G shotgun has no stock
>add wide stock
>somehow gains concealment despite being roughly 50% larger

>Hoxhud

Also game is unstable as fuck since 100.
Some of my friends don't use any mods while I use better inventory stats and one friend uses goonmod (forced on), none of us ever crashed on joining but all of us equally often crash randomly after completing/restarting, after getting the rewards so it's just a minor inconvenience.

Part of concealment is "does this look dangerous?"
Like fuckhuge bows and crossbows look like cosplay props or something, probably AR-15 and the like look like a legit self defense weapon while sawn-off shotgun is suspicious as fuck.

mostly the first game, where FWB was targeted for ripping off the poor and getting a bailout, and Murky and the the IRS guy are targeted for their levels of corporate greed.
>they rob bad guys!
turns into
>they're modern robin hoods!
without much effort,
that, combined with I think the canon version of the heists invovles no civilian deaths means they care about the little guy
>canon
I know.

Point is moot considering open carry isn't legal in Washington DC so any guns are suspicious as fuck.

I think it's more the distinction of eye catching or not, hence matte black stocks being more conceable than wooden ones, the thing about the wide stock being more concealment than no stock is pretty dumb though.

Can't tell if you're talking about mod USERS or mod WRITERS when you say "modders".

The spawns are guaranteed because they're going to stay on the map forever or take 20 minutes to despawn. I was just lamenting about how there are so many.

Guards in a military facility or a senator's warehouse aren't going to give a shit about whether or not something's a cosplay prop. It's also DC where regular joes are never allowed to carry guns around because it's the capital blahblahblah. Logically, concealment is only whether a guard or whatever will notice that you're carrying guns while in civvy mode. When you're masked up and have a weapon out at all times, I dunno.

shitters

Free code for what?

concealment has like 3 attributes combined into a single stupid number, several of which contradict each other
>does it look like I'm carrying a weapon
>how well can I hide it in my suit
>how does my profile look while holding it

So, while the longbow doesn't fit in the suit at all, when holding it you don't look like you're holding a gun, and the first thought seeing you waltz around with it is "the fuck is that asshole doing" not "GUN!" so it's "concealed"
presumably the wide stock changes how you carry the gun, or otherwise breaks up the outline

I mean, really it's because gage packs p2w and fucked up balance, but still.

Weird, Me and a friend of mine get the joining crash at 95%. Thing will just freeze and cleanly crash to desktop.

What is weird is that my frined's PC is completely different from my rig as well. We both use the same mods as well.

Has anyone Overkill dev taken notice of the instability?

>same mods

Goonmod, Hoxhud and better Weapon stats

>Hoxhud
>Hoxhud AND blt
>Hoxhud

Serves you right, hudshitter.

Forgot tio mention the autist BLT provided by the Hoxhud modders.

Good job, you didn't get cloakered this time.

You still browse this thread?

If you could make a DLC heist, what would it be?

>removehoxhud.jpg

postal 2 heist

Die hard heist

Hotline miami 2,
first day is a huge disco searching for info for a rusuan drug lord, russian mob and Russian mercenaries appear,
in the second day we hit the drug lords mansion, the first waves are only mobsters and snipers, in the middle of the heist the thugs from goat sim day 2 come and try to also steal from the Russians.

Is there any way to find matches that aren't mostly 12-13 year olds?

Any specific heists I should look for?

This is the payday equivalent of someone running in front of you in an FPS in an attempt to get all the kills, and then getting shot in the back of the head by a team mate, but instead of realising what they did, they start screaming into their microphone that their team sucks and betrayed them because they're so good at the game that they were jealous they were getting all the kills.

mallcrasher would suit you well

Host and remove players at your own discretion.

What are you even trying to imply?
I was clearly cutting the wire already
The reason I shouted in the first place is because he CLOSED the box breaking the fact that I was cutting the wire

That's exactly what I was talking about - the fact that he jumps in front of you to take all the objectives for himself, fucks it up, and probably didn't even realise he had completely screwed his own team by not thinking first.

I don't know how to stealth any missions and can never find people willing to play random missions at low skill levels. I either end up not being able to play and waiting for half an hour, or I find people but they leave half way through a match.

Stealth is 99% of the time better done solo.

More people roaming around means more chances of getting caught.

Fair enough, I'm used to getting railed on Veeky Forums :^)

>Also is the Frenzy bug fixed yet
they "fixed" it by changing the description of frenzy; it no longer specifies health damage just damage.

OVK devs probably decided that DW was too hard when they finally did a DW stream, and thus this is fine.

Wait what is the frenzy bug?

Damage reduction was supposed to apply only to health.

It applies to armour too, effectively making your EHP 250% of whatever it is.

Combine that with ICTV and any perk deck revolving around extra armour and/or decent armour regen, and you have unkillable heisters having fistfights with blackdozers on DW.

>Space Race: Vlad and Space Race: Locke
>The Smithsonian Air and Space Museum has a special meteorite exhibit opening soon, and with it comes a conundrum. Both Vlad and Locke want the Cheblyast meteorite, worth millions. Both plans are the same, get in, get it, get out. But who you're getting it for is all up to you.
>Vlad's plan is clearly laid out, and has blueprint planning from The Dentist. The tools needed are already in the museum, so no chopper is needed, except for the escape.
>Locke only provides basic items, and things go sour from the get-go, culminating in a last-ditch airlift out.
>Day 2 for Vlad involves getting the meteorite shipped off on a train, and can be completed in under ten minutes with teamwork
>Day 2 for Locke is a shitshow, as the "private" airport he's using is in the middle of a gang war after a deal gone sour. You can steal their drugs and guns, though.

Trail blazers
>a Montreal based crime family leader wants to get their hands on a special hybrid/seed of marajuana that is being cultivated at a rival crime bosses "plantation" in Vermont, but their is one problem, inside info says that the cops are planing a raid on the compound. And just in case the goons at this place have fabricated evidence to make it look like the employers are the people running the show

>you have to steal the seed samples of the kush, find the fake evidence and burn the fields for good measure

Murky water boat heist, you heist a freighter carrying murky waters new shipment of silver looted from Kosovo

Based on the X-Files Episode:

A nazi cruise ship appears in the bermuda traingle and the Payday 2 crew has to board and loot it before it returns through the time-space rift..

Best bug of the year

Why is the skill calculator showing only 1-4 skill points? did those fucks cuck us out of a whole 16 points?

so many pubs using it makes death wish so goddamn boring

This is why you host only maps that have excessive amounts of special spawns.

Like GO Bank, and Big Oil.

FS Day 2 also works half the time because pubs just never stop running across the street in a desperate blitz.

Would you a jacket/clover OTP ?

We need more comfy heists that are longer.

24 bags on Shadow Raid, and 16 bags on Murky Station aren't enough. H&T is too small, and Big Bank is not comfy, plus only 80 deposit boxes.

Need some comfy heist where there are a few hundred (e.g. 500-800) deposit boxes and the majority of your time is spent just sawing them open. Like maybe there's a conveyor belt that brings up sets of 40 and you take your sweet time sawing them open. Game dumps out the contents, then you hit a switch and it'll bring up the next batch after a couple minutes.

And then one of the achievements would be like collecting 5000 worthless books on Roman masks or something.