youtube.com/watch?v=PWLU6JT0OXE
youtube.com/watch?v=jNXBrGd3Nc4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For the user who wanted Gwyndolin lewds
g.e-hentai.org/g/830580/764a2999f4/

First for Dark Souls 2 best PvP

bad post

Wrong on both accounts

Hello friend, is this where I go for the dank memes?

Good thing you weren't first

6th for DaS girls best girls

remember

Do you think Lorian ever did lewd things to Lothric?

Y'know what I want? Sweet Shalquoir to return in DS3's DLC as the leader of a cat-themed version of Company of Champions, and the final reward is Alvina's summon sign virtually everywhere.

that gallery's been removed friend

covert to exhentai.

the fuck would she even do?

Show up as a sexy cat lady named Alvina of the Dark Forest?

guys what if they bring back the forest in the dlc :O

Oh? Try sadpanda then.
just change "g.e-" to "ex"

Nah, she's gonna literally steamroll all the bosses/invaders for you.

That would be nice though, if animals have found a way to achieve humanoid forms

pls.
Going for heavy weapons. Possibly heavy armor later too if I like it.

I wouldn't even be mad if they literally took the forest straight from DaS and plopped it somewhere in DaS3 without even updating the meshes or textures

If it had the same lighting, it'd be baller

What did Anastacia do?

well the cat ring says that cats in the souls universe achieve some new form when they get old

>thicc Alvina huntress woman
>demure Shalquoir aristocrat

Monstergirl Souls when?

Keep the firelink bonfire lit

Why is she in prison?

fell off a train like a retard

Firekeepers aren't allowed to leave. Dunno how the four in DS2 retired, maybe they got lucky. They sure sound jaded.

so she doesn't abandon her duty.

Her soul says otherwise.

She has herpes

>tfw finding Qualaan and Qualana's corpse
>tfw finding Gwyndolin half eaten and being used as a puppet
>tfw finding best Giant dead

I thought this was Dark Souls not Feels Souls

is this build or 70 vitality worse

definitely didnt forget pic

Anyone?
I kind of wanted to play this some more tonight before I went to bed.

>212`

thats not a build at all

jesus christ how can you play with less than 27 vig and 25 end

>he doesnt know

Really?
I can still get 3 hits off with my great machete.
And more life doesn't matter really since I have enough for 2 estus flasks right now.
I guess I could upgrade those.

Anyone willing to pvp at SL 387?

youtube.com/watch?v=PWLU6JT0OXE

Could the area outside Nameless King's fog gate be a good dueling location?

>tfw pluviophile

>>There is a translated doujin but Gwyndolin's a girl there
>Futa
?

It's been a long time since I actually read that.

Upgrading vigor to 27 is a good idea since it still has good increases. And I don't know what kind of armor your wearing but increasing vitality can help you equip heavier armor and boosts your defense stat. Endurance might be worth increasing for a few extra srikes, or some spare endurance so you can still block with a shield after a few hits.

Does anyone have the completed version of the Dark SOuls bingo?

No, framerate gets really wonky at archdragon peak

Sounds alright then.
I was kind of wary about upgrading vitality. I don't visit here often enough to know the ins and outs of the right numbers for the right armor. I just wear the herald set at 69.9% right now.

There's been a FC in that little arena just outside of the Nameless King bonfire, and it eventually migrated out to the courtyard with the snakemen in it.
Was pretty fun. Something as simple as the rubble in the centre of the courtyard makes for a neat change in dynamic.
Don't recall any of this, but I guess my rig is pretty decent.

>Dragon Bone Smasher

I think I just unlocked easy mode.

should i test this out on memeless king

I think it depends on if the bell has been rung or not, but also I feel like the only good place for FC's at archdragon would be by havel- Sure the rubble is a good switchup, but I feel like it'd be a tad too cramped. Alternatively, the floating fog right before the boss fog might be big enough, however if the host falls in there, he'll have to die and restart the FC

Looks like it'll be fun- as long as you don't mind dying in one hit. Also memeless kang has a lot of lightning resist i'm pretty sure, so you might want to switch the ring/buff after king of storms is kill. What are your stats? like 66 STR and 60 FTH?

I killed the dragon in a full bar of stamina on NG+4

I'm too much of a scrub for DMB, but I would use it if I had it.

The place right after the bonfire was cramped, but the courtyard wasn't. Host just needs to clear it of serpents, otherwise they might come down and start attacking him.
It was done in non-windy version, so that probably explains the lack of issue. Windy FC would be obnoxious as fuck.

Can anyone give me a hand with this nigger, please? I'd appreciate it.

I have no frost weapons and I hate dying to this asshat.

SL71
PC
DSG

It might be worth it to use the dark magic buff you get from karla, even though it'll have less AR. idk how much lightning resist NK actually has so it could deal more damage, but it could also be insignificantly more

What's the point of backstepping in Souls games other than DS2?

As a defensive option it seems to have no practical purpose; the only exception to that is the DS2 backstep, which has iframes and is essentially a roll that doesn't turn you around and gives you a setup to do something else in; attack, parry, etc. However, the backsteps of every other Souls game have no invincibility, so you have to avoid an attack with your entire body, which is more difficult. You might say "Well, you backstep out of the way of an attack and then running attack back in" but this purpose is always better served with a forward roll + rolling attack, since that gives you iframes to avoid damage while still positioning you for a counterattack, with the added possibility of a backstab if the opponent is human and close enough. Also, running attacks for the most part are not so great that they warrant this level of risk.

Players have found a few uses for it, the most popular of which is the reverse backstep, but this is a perversion of the actual move because in order to make it usable the player has to unlock, turn around and use it backwards to approach the target rather than backing away, and then turn around again instantly to use the running attack in a way that's useful rather than attacking away from the target; clearly not what it was made to do, or it would be a forward step instead. There's also the sorcerer technique of using backsteps to approach your target while keeping your HCSM/Pursuers/whatever over your head until the moment of your choosing, but this is just a use for one single kind of spell; not really worthy of a universal button, and almost certainly not what was in mind at the concept phase.

So the question remains, what was the design intent of the backstep? What is it supposed to be for and why does it keep getting put in Souls games?

It consumes half the stamina of a roll.

I use it all the time to back away instead of rolling, and often to backstep R1.

Thanks Earl, for helping at DSA.

It's an ok mixup when you do backstep R1, people don't expect you to actually use it the way it is supposed to be. I think the main problem with it is the fact that lag and lack of iframes causes you to be hit if you use it to "dodge" an attack. Also rolling away will put you much farther from your target if you want to actually follow up on a whiff (but again, the fact that netcode works the way it does is a pain in the arse)

>When you've been playing Dark souls 1-3 for the past 3 and finished all 3
>Feel completely burnt out on them but only want to play something that's like Dark Souls
>try plaing a bit more of 1,2, or 3 but get bored within 10 minutes
>tfw no ps3 or 4 for Demons or Bloodborne because poorfag
Fuck! What do? Aren't there any games that are like Souls games? As in 3rd person dungeon crawlers? I tried Dragons Dogma but BBI is dogshit and i played the main game already

It can be used as a mix-up versus short and fast weapons. Where rolling would put you out of range for a counterattack, the backstep leaves you in range. It's only effective when used very sparingly.

It deserves at least a brief few iframes right after you initiate a hop.

What's the longest you've gone with only one invader while fingered and somewhere other than the Pontiff's backyard?

*when you've been playing Dark souls 1-3 for the past 3 Months

Still there? My sign is down

I go for an hour or more all the time at grand archives since my level bracket is ded.

Wew, sorry lad someone helped out.

I appreciate it though!

If you want I'd love to co-op through Grand Archives since that place is shit as a sorc.

This seems like the logical answer for what it's meant to be used for, but that use is so niche and limited that it's hard to believe it would just be left as is for so long.

Well that the thing, it wasn't, DkSII fixed it. But DkSII is bad you guys, so they reverted the change in III, and it's useless again.

Imagine what the game would look like in PvP if the entire backstab animation had iFrames

backstep*********

Speaking of waiting times, how long do you normally wait before the BoB/Sentinel's arena matchmaking gives up and shoves you to anything? Assuming you have standardly-decent internet connection.

Probably a conga line of-

It'd be a medieval version of bloodborne pvp except everyone is facing backwards. Would be funnier if the Ironclad's backwards drop is available to players.

Pretty niche, but it's there. Like so many things in this series.

>Would be funnier if the Ironclad's backwards drop is available to players.

I remember people theorizing that the armor would replace your backstep or roll with that backdrop animation so you could dunk anyone that tried to backstab you.

Instead we got Heavy Jester's.

It's a shame too, when you're wearing something heavy like that, it's not like you're going to need that backstep anyway.

At SL130, usually once an hour or so of play for me. Sometimes I'm summoned in sequence quite quickly, sometimes I have nothing for my whole play session. Lately it's been to the point where I'm off doing something else and concording interrupts me.

Hey /dsg/, I gotta know, for Siegmeyer's questline is Ds1, do I actually meet him again inside Sen's Fortress? I got to the Titanite Demon rape halls and was wondering if I may have already passed him up.

I see. Meanwhile I overleveled before learning that arena uses SL for matchmaking instead of SM. Good thing there are other means of ranking up in the Sentinels. If only the Brotherhood can rank up by successful invasions as well.

Yes, somewhere in the area where the round boulder passes by.

Oh shit, you meant DSII? I thought you'd mistyped "BoD" (Blades of the Darkmoon) as "BoB." I was talking about DSIII.

Disregard.

Wait, there are covenant arenas in DS3? Well, ain't this a funny trainwreck.

There's Souls like games such as Lords of the Fallen and Salt and Sanctuary. I don't know a lot of 3rd person Dungeon crawlers. The Elder Scrolls games have a 3rd person mode I think.

yes, but it isn't necessary to do his questline

Anyone want any help with a boss or to just co-op? SL125 regen/tank. PC

What covenants are worth joining for Ds1 since it's pretty dead online? The Spider lady that gave me the Pyromancy is seems doable but I'm not running a pyro build this playthrough.

Fat PS3s are getting cheaper by the day
get one of those.

Sure thing, lemme finish up this duel.

Where am I slapping my sign down?

Ah, I'm just offering help/fun/whatever, whenever. I'm just a lil' bored clearing up to NG++ on this character.

Anyone on PS4 want to help me through NG+3 Settlement through the Cathedral? I want to repsec into a faith build, and I plan on going 145(only doing co-op).

Chaos covenant and Sunbros would be about it, but the latter only if you like chucking lightning. Otherwise the spider lady is good just for the Izalith shortcut (nobody likes dragon butts).

I mean, with online considered Darkwraiths are the only covenant to be in, but offline there's not a lot of strong reason to be in any of them.

Hey /dsg/, what's a FUN weapon for a second playthrough?

Old Wolf Curved Sword
Greatsword UGS
Fume UGS
Dragon Tooth
Brigand Twindaggers

Cathedral Knight Greatsword, A.K.A the Popsicle

Ah, but that's not what we're usually there for though. The opportunity to save Solaire is enough.

The lighting is a miracle right? I might go for that. I joined the Spider Lady because I thought it was kind of fucked up since I just killed what I presume to be her sister.

Wow. Reading comprehension fail desu.

Do you have DaS2? Been looking for a co-op buddy to enjoy happy souls with.

Already used UGS on my first playthrough. Had a good time especially. The twin daggers sound kind of interesting.

Yeah it's a miracle.

The Fair Lady is nice, though. You can get a ring which lets you understand her language.

Use the Pontiff Knight Curved Sword or the Wolf Knight Great Sword. Use weapon arts generously.

If you like Souls combat, you'll probably like Monster Hunter. A new game came out just 2 days ago.
But if you don't have a 3DS, emulate Portable 3rd HD instead, that's the best MH that can be emulated.

Tfw Ds3 has no fun builds like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=jNXBrGd3Nc4

What went so wrong? Why is ds2 so much more fun with fun weapons and variety?

some user made a caveman sponge last week or something but didn't know how to add the motion blur to spongeronald. I intended to do it in that thread but I forgot. so if you're in here now here you go

I own it, but don't have it installed. I'm thinking about playing through it again sometime though. It was the first DaS I played, so it still has a place in my heart despite is flaws

I know your weapon choice is limited, but full Lothric Knight cosplay is extremely satisfying desu.