/owg/ - Overwatch General

>Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

>Ana "Legacy" Comic
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/legacy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JC9WsS5PIzk
youtube.com/watch?v=PSicdnahJ7o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hana song

Junkrat takes skill.

By either not caring (lol) or just focusing on improving your own skill regardless of the outcome

Explain to me how I can carry rank 60+ games,with 4 golds, but after deranking due to a string of back luck, I can't win games in the 50s?

Pharah's thong

>still fighting because its all he knows now

At first, I thought that two global felons committing such petty acts of crime like robbing a video game arcade and hijacking an ice cream truck was incredibly idiotic:

youtube.com/watch?v=JC9WsS5PIzk

But then I read up on their backstories and realized that they probably don't have sundaes and plush toys in their irradiated, post-apocalyptic hell of a country and this is just them enjoying the little luxuries denied them while getting even at the world that seemingly turned its back on their homeland when the robots took it over.

>Not one person has made a mention of the big metal thong

Thank goodness

we need more of reaper fearing his mamá

Cheap-o-vision

I'm going to produce grandchildren for Ana.

>McCree main
>Have to aim precisely to deal significant damage at all (non-PTR)
>Move slowly so one step out of position and I get blown up
>Watch the junkrat's view after I die
>Swinging his camera back and forth holding the mouse button down

>ladder anxiety being a thing in a non-team game
lol

i can sort of understand ladder anxiety in for example sc2 since it's a 1v1 game and all the responsibility is on you and you yourself only

but in team games you can always just go me ooga team booga wahh not my fault so what is there to be anxious about?

>its a "torb gets potg by just standing in one place" episode

>Hazno doesn't wanna be a murdering crime-lord anymore
>Goes around murdering people to "redeem" himself (even though the people he is killing has nothing to do with his criminal family)
>Hates his brother for being part robot, despite him doing that to him.
>Doesn't even seek to make amends to his brother, despite knowing he was in the wrong and his brother offering to forgive him

Is Hanzo the most retarded person in the game, character wise?

Holy shit really? I thought I've been hiding my turrets for months.

Do you think Mercy stuffs her mouth with Pharah's underwear after a long hard sweaty day on the battlefield?

But you're not Mercy

>implying Pharah isn't completely barren

Liquor bottles also don't show up.

reminder that even d.va probably thinks you're a loser

I wish Symmetra had some sort of webcam launcher. It's so tedious to place the sentries, but if you could fire them into place, it would make such a difference.

I want Reinhardt to pin me

>Ana's Justice Rains from Above: Precise and quiet execution from a concealed vantage point.
>Pharah's Justice Rains from Above: Splurging indiscriminately loud missile barrage that makes her a big obnoxious target

>near-win streak for hours yesterday
>5 losses in a row so far
how many more hours of this shit before the algorithm decides to unfuck me?

Yes please.

Mercy's heart belongs to Torbjorn, silly.

>There are people who play overwatch while listening to music

It's like you don't even want to win.

Is there a way to mute the main menu?
I want to leave the game open so I can get invites but Fucking rolling Zen is SO LOUD

>roadhog breathing down the back of your neck

Post the Chacla comic.

>there are people who play muted
now I usually play games mute but I know the dangers of not hearing sound queues in overwatch

>even

You mean the 19 year old professional SC2 player and filmstar with military training?

>Is Hanzo the most retarded person in the game, character wise?
reaper is working with talon despite they're responsible for getting him in the situation he's in if i'm not mistaken

Rain isn't precise

>Torbjorn's 'Ride 'Em' intro
>D.Va's 'Eject' intro
>McCree's 'On The Range' skin

Which one should I get first?

i haven't heard anyone use a mic for a long time, and when they do i can hear them over my jams

Who else is going to pay him money to kill the people he hates?

Yeah, but being an opportunistic asshole who is looking for revenge and using them to get it is only kinda stupid.

Hanzo just doesn't make any sense.

on the range cause McCree is going to be the best out of the 3 next patch

>go 17-17 and get a bronze in elims as Lucio on Ilios
>lose
>play of the game is our Pharah ulting to try to kill the enemy Pharah
>anybody who spends any time as Pharah knows how that turned out

Because once you start sliding, it never stops. The mooks you're playing with now are overranked 50s, who are on their way down to the forties because they'll go two torbs on defence and think it's a good strategy or they'll pick a new character they're shit with for the final round of a 2-2 koth, or they'll instapick hanzo every game every map, etc.

As they head down to the forties, they'll inevitably take anyone in their teams with them.

You read the same story here over and over on here, once you're on the downward slope, it's hard to put the brakes on.

>despite him doing that to him.
Not true

Which one's yours, /owg/?

>What is a Ronin

Ride 'Em is Funny
Eject is Cute.

One of those two.

Also, it must have been kind of humiliating for Genji to get life advise from some half-naked robot that's more than a decade younger than him.

bottom right

>10 seconds before game ends: four gold medals and one silver
>End of the game: three bronze medals and two silver

What if they dropped McCree's range buff from the PTR and traded it for a short speed buff right after combat rolling (say +25% speed for 3 seconds)?

I think I'm 70 right now.

I wish you could choose to keep the ~90s, I think the avatar thing looks so boring with no frills

>tfw no swimsuit summer skins for everyone

Yes, that's her. You're good at recognising names user.

>Being this adamant to force your meme pairing

Best Dva intro is the one laying on her mech blowing bubble gum with the peace sign

So cool, and totally not erotic at all

how is this a problem?
I think it makes it better

He's probably a Ronin

how fucking long will it take to get to 1590

Has anyone else had just shitty queues today?

I've lost every game today.

(Yes, some of it's me, no, not all of it's me)

>feels like shit for killing his brother
>turns out brother is alive
>brother forgives him
>"YOU WERE A FOOL" and immediately draws arrow on him

That was the most retarded short film I have ever seen - especially since the dragons seemed to do virtually nothing just like in the game

I know that feel

But pharmercy is universally accepted as canon user.

Good, means your team was doing shit

Depends.

Probably six months on a non-shared account.

>not wanting to pave each turret personally in the perfect place for maximal autismal satisfaction

Why even pay Symmetra? I bet you don't even put the caution spray under your turrets to save vishkar legal liability when you fry peasants.

Or just holding down LMB at Mei walls.

I like Roadhog/Mercy and Pharah/Junkrat

what's the comic based off of?

>When you're thinking "yeah, I've got this" when you get knocked into the Pit on Ilios as Lucio but mistime your wallride

Phamcy (pronounced f.a.m.s.e.e.) is pretty dumb t.b.h.
Mercy x Torb is where the action lies

>lvl 180 on our team instalock Genji on Volskya attack in qp
>Starts spamming we need a healer
>Me and another guy lock Genji start spamming understood
>Whole match he runs off the edge and dies spamming thanks
>We lost but it was fun watching him sperg out
He even had the Bedouin skin, I thought you guys were exadurating about people being this autistic.Best part is I'm a console pleb.

It's a cue, not a queue you bellend. As in something that lets you know when to act, not something you stand in to buy burgers.

>Pharah/Junkrat
Does that even exist?

o shid my bad dood

Level 1600

>the brazilian slum dude has ice hockey references
They could really do with giving him a Brazilian VA. It's not like none of them can speak English.

who wants to play ut99 with me

Hispanic moms beating their kids with flipflops.
youtube.com/watch?v=PSicdnahJ7o

Tell me, coppa. What are you really scared of? Failing to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the hostages in time? Me, in a THONG?!

Obviously.
They both have explosions, brah.

Zenyatta is canonically dead how are we still able to play him?

it can exist,
just open your mind user

He has ice hockey references because he loves ice hockey. It's just a personality quirk, like Americans that like divegrass.

because now you're playing with retards on your team who don't really know what they're doing so winning is just a coin flip to see who has the most people who know what they're doing rather than a test of skill for the teams.

This

It's only a matter of time before Blizzard makes it canon

Ausieposter pls go

Armorless Reinhardt when?

We play Zenyatta Model #2

>Juggrat

Bleh

fareeha takes after her father

I don't like Jesterat or Junkcrow but I really dig Toasted and Jailbird. Am I alone in this?

>I'm not even Australian
I'm a Reinhardt

>Implying

The only canon pairing is going to be Soldier 76 and Ana, which will be teased/hinted at in the upcoming comics, with him being Pharah's dad.

Does anyone have a copy of a comic where Junkrat and RoadHog kidnap a kid but they end up making friends with them?

>dating the daughter of your teammate
>and fucking her

That's kind of skeevy.