Ethnicities with diverse gene pools

What ethnic group of people that is still alive today has the most diverse gene pool?

subsaharan blacks have the most biodiversity despite what is shared and common.

negroes

Americans

>americans
>ethnicity

really dude?

Turkish people.

Cape Coloureds are the most given all the genetic components. Western European, Bantu, Khoi, South East Asian, Indian, with some minor papuan like genes from as well.

Arabs

Not an ethnic group

negroids

Are you guys stupid? Here is a list I made of nearly all of Ethiopia's ethnic groups. And that's just one country in Africa

Race=/=ethnic group

>race=/=ethnic group
genetic clustering analysis would like a word with you

I'm pretty sure you could just split them into 3 or 4 groups.

slavs

An ethnic group isn't just about genetics, it is also about shared cultural background. The OP asked specifically about ethnic groups, not races or sub-types

if those are the goalposts, India would also be in the running

Central Asia.

That region is a bukkake of genes.

Again, OP is talking about individual ethnic groups. I may be wrong but the Pamiris seem to be inbred, due to isolation and looking very similar to each other, while some other ethnic groups are more diverse.

turks, probably. because of turkification and "ne mutlu türküm diyene" the population of turkey is a melting pot of turkified greeks, anatolians, caucasians, kurds, arabs, etc. with only about 10% of actual central asian turkic dna, but they all ethnically call themselves "turks" anyway.

Burgerland

Holy shit that Afar guy looks like muh Egyptian mural paintings

People from Sicily are pretty diverse. Also Argentines, if you consider them an ethnicity are fairly diverse as well.

Jews. You got black, Chinese, Ashkenazi, Arab, Indian jews who all mingled their local population before returning all to israel. Give it 100-150 years and they'll be like the Turks.

I was also thinking about Slavs but unironically it has to be Turks. They're diverse beyond imaginable.

Ehhh, theres no standardisation at all. Because they're obscure to the west they're all deemed as different cultures and ethnic groups, but in reality some of them will be so minor in differences that i could do the same and say people from Lancashire and people from Cornwall are two different ethnic groups, look how diverse England is.

I suppose, collectively, the people of the Philippines represent more cross-bred races than just about any other identifiable collective, having been colonized by just about everyone at one point or another, and having a high enough Asian bent to represent the Indian/Chinese numbers.

One day, we may all look like this (but probably not as hot)... Though maybe a bit darker, as they've not been visited enough by Africa to represent their future numbers.