/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Glitches
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

please bump

DEATH TO THE THALMOR

ARGONIANS MASTERRACE

>roll necro nord warrior
>MY ANCESTORS ARE SMILING

wait no he's not.

>when you accidentally hit a guard and you kill him to get rid of the bounty

I can't be the only one who kills for sweetrolls

MASTERRACE

NO ONE ELSE CAN SAY OTHERWISE MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TALOS GUIDE ME AND MY MASTERRACENESS (go away grammar nazis)

OH SHIT MAN TOTODILE IS EVOLVING STRAIGHT TO FERALIGATR

IF YOU'D JUST GET OUT OF MY WAY MAYBE I WOULD'VE HIT THE VAMP AND NOT YOU.

Dude don't look at me like that they're just wolves I swear.

Maybe I should take a break.

NOPE FUCK YOU AND YOUR ANTLERS

WHAT ARE YOU AIMING AT ARROW-SAN?! SORRY BUT WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS ANYMORE.

WAIT! WHAT IN OBLIVION JUST HAPPENED ARROW-SAN?!

Oh. . . . sup?

Looks like that neck area of yours could use some more KNIFE STABBING

WHY DO YOU GUYS ALWAYS YELL WHEN I'M STANDING RIGHT NEXT TO YOU

That girl may need my help, but this fire is waaay more important.

Have you seen those Hagravens from Dead Crone Rock? They've got curved feet. CURVED FEET.

Who got you out of your cage. . .

hi

Hi there! I hope you don't mind lizards.

AWW LET'S BREAK IT DOWN.

>tfw no shields

of course not, post away

> posters

I have em on the run, I'll be able to save you soon.

>people who take the time to tell others what they don't like even though they have no power to change anything

cool story bro

what an ugly little girl

i mean
>4 posters

THEY'RE ALL DEAD YOU'RE FREE

Whoa dude you can't just walk in here man this is my home, get out lizard.

I think we need to talk about the winged menace that is threatening the peace of Skyrim.

OK maybe not them but this guy has bones for wings, that's a little suspicious.

spooky!

Oh hey I found the skyrim version of her HAHA

Night really makes encounters spooky, I hate running into vampires that usually are impossibly strong -_-

WHAT'S THE MATTER, COULDN'T FIND A CHICKEN TO USE EH?

ZAAA WARUDOOOO

Usually ignoring strangers is the best course of action.

SHROOMBALLS

ARE

AMAZING

Oh no. . . .

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Mission Complete.

ZAAA WARUDOOOO

Or was this Mission Complete? I forget.

Well it's still cool.

I always end up in these places when I stop using the map. . . I should really start using the map.

I hope he's ok.

uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Glitches

>Quickloading a game does not correctly reset areas. This leads to a near-infinite number of exploits, such as being disarmed, quickloading, and then picking up the disarmed weapon to go with the one you had in the savegame, allowing you dual-wield unique/artifact items like Dawnbreaker.

Does this roughly explain why every other time I load my last quicksave, there's a skill increase there shouldn't be that happened earlier in the alternate timeline of my character? I had this weird bug once before when I first played the game and could only sort it by going back to an earlier save. Fug. I am going to have to go back to the last autosave, unless /tesg/ has any suggestions. Already tried quiting to desktop then loading again, same problem each time. When I die (it's a hard dungeon because MLU has delevelled the world, facing level 24 enemies at level 5, etc.) and my savescum reloads, sneak goes up 1. Not 1 up every time, just the same 16 to 17 every other time the quicksave loads.

Really? Because the way I see it it's until someone like comes and creates content where as you do nothing

Probably, but I never quick save so that's also probably why I wouldn't know exactly. You should always check the load order you have mods in as that usually but I'd also take a guess and say the save might have been corrupted.

Get fucked faggot. And never change Veeky Forums.

Now, where was I. . . ah yes this poor chap.

At least he had some sort of company.

>TES general
>All skyrimposters
What a bunch of casual faggots.

It's only been me waiting for people who need help or just want to talk about skyrim to come along.

Have you tried Holds city overhaul?

I'm fucked and have to start a new character or even fresh install then? I've just discovered it's not just that quicksave, went back to that autosave and carried on, and made a quicksave, died, that quicksave loaded and *drum noise* sneak increased to 17. It's frustrating but comical.

I have the bad habit of quicksaving all the time anyway because I'm used to my PC crashing at least once a day because it's old and I get paranoid I'll lose lots of time on a character when moving through the open. But right now it is just savescumming because of this dungeon tb'h.

I have never even heard of Holds city overhaul until right now.

And I am downloading it right now. Haha thanks for sharing! This will make it even better.

np, will download later too, when I get home

Yeah that's why I have a crisp copy of everything on an extra hard drive I can't tell you how many times I've redone everything. . .

Yo MODS just delete this thread. I tried but it doesn't matter. Nothing matters.

Yeah. . . invisible dragons. . . those lights literally saved me. Well it was interesting at least.

I guess I'll continue then. First thief so far. He's wearing some flashy armor. . .

Are you just shitposting or have you actually gone 9 hours not realizing that everyone is in another thread

Actually I was kindly waiting for you all to join this thread at some time so we could all talk together before you made the other thread but it's all ok you can just delete this old thread now I've already tried to ask the mods but they didn't.