/drg/ Danganronpa General : Thighs for all Edition

Previous thread Last thread hit the image limit.
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>New
DR3 anime to be split into two parts, "Future" and "Despair"
famitsu.com/news/201603/26102228.html

>Famitsu scans for upcoming DR3 anime:
i.imgur.com/tJ0SWA6.jpg
i.imgur.com/aW1rhbs.jpg

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410
>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

>Dangan Ronpa 3 is currently airing.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=R9AQjGxQGdw

>DR3 Subbed PV
youtube.com/watch?v=z3imyvTO3JA

>DR3 New PV: contains DR2 spoilers
youtube.com/watch?v=0AaOjY0cBzg

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [INSERT UPDATE HERE WHENEVER A NEW EPISODE IS UP]
pastebin.com/jWjs6W7d

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 Profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143495291903/mirai-hen-character-profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143594993403/zetsubou-hen-introduction-and-character-profiles

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-muanga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/8YGv6KTX

>Project Space - WIP
Character Concepts: piratepad.net/okErIObTD5

DR3: Despair Arc episode 1, lines sorted by character
pastebin.com/SGuUskBf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ecRAubzcq7Y
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLq_6IlqZpLFT1dh--DCwW1_5U0ov3igwk
youtube.com/watch?v=lBDiV2kSaN4
taima.tv/r/drg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First of all, I gotta say that Saionji merits bullying, even more that Tsumiki does.

I want to bully Saionji every single day. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

Colombian Edit of gundham I made for an user last night
Doesn't look that bad but it was pretty had to render Colombian colors (which is usually only yellow for supporters with very few blue and red). Should I make it Yellow only and put some Colombian flag at some places ?

is Miaya Chiaki?
>similar face
>reverse hue eye and hair color matches
>Miaya's last name is a Greninja and therefore a videogame reference, even the red scarf is a reference
>SHSL therapist
>noone knows which class she attended to
>was part of the Hope restoration project

Fucking state of war, why you're so difficult?

Why is Saionji such a huge bitch.. reminded me of when my sister came inside my room screaming at 2am just because she wanted to

Also here is the obligatory hispanic/south american mustacho(tm).
Why would you play State of war in the first place you masochist ?

Have a merman Izuru, from tumblr with love.

Hahahahaha!

I smell bullied targets a mile away! Your sister did it because it's fun! No other reasons are needed to bully your weaker sublings and classmates!

Maybe if you weren't such a disappointment to your family and strain on the eyes, maybe I wouldn't have so much to say about you.
Don't say something I agree with it's pissing me off bully-kun

So, rank the DR3 characters from most suspicious to least suspicious. Will post mine soon.

>Your sister came

She was asking for it.

A friend gave me a copy and said: its like that Wargames for ps1 you had, except its for PC.

That one mission with a huge ship thing dividing the field, fuck that.

Well, thats not cool B-kun, he could've thought something serious was happening

>Akane would crush you.

That's a bad thing?

Only Chihiro would be crushed.

Everyone else can survive it.

Now that I have you under my hand, gimme your lunch money, Precious Precious Flower!

Sometimes, you can just relax and do something unusual, there's nothing wrong with that.

Good early afternoon /drg/. How is everyone?

Patiently waiting for the new episode and then lose sleep over speculation.

Also Mahiru a shit.

That makes me want to play RTS. I think I must have Supreme commander somewhere in my librarary, or maybe dawn of war 1
Hehe, I knew you were going to pull something like that so I prepared ! I used all my money to buy lunch. And get what ? It's all Gummy bear.
Not so smart now, uh ?
Hello Mahirufag, what's up ?

do the 60fps hacks only work in PPSSPP? using my vita, i've only tried DR1 so far but it locks up a few seconds after launching the game.

Fuck I meant to post this picutre

She'd be able to cushion the blow anyway.

Well, all isn't lost, after all!

Well, so be it! Eat this lunch, in my manner! Hand by hand!

Pretty well! Lend me your camera, Koizumi, so I immortalize the feeding of Saionji on it.

Hmmm..

You take that back. Everyone knows that Mahiru > your waifu

Well, I just got up and seems like I have to defend some honor already

Fucked that up, huh Bully-kun? And no, you can ask me to take some pictures, but you can't use my camera

>Everyone knows that Mahiru > your waifu

For now

Friendly reminder that ERP is hella gay

DELET THIS
Nooooooo Don't touch my gummies
Nooooooooo...
I don't see any erotic in what we do. Autistic maybe ,although it's just dumb shit for fun

thank goodness we are just having a normal rp.

Anyone can use a camera anyway, I'll just use this Kirlian Camera then.

But if you also take pictures, no one would object!

See, Precious Precious Flower Saionji? No one will ever help you here, because you don't have any friends!

Next time, keep some pocket money for me, since I'll have to borrow it!

did somebody say thighs?

That thing on the upper left corner, is that a condom?

Looks more like a hairclip

OH MY GOD THIS IS THE SCIENCE BEHIND HER GRAVITY DEFYING HAIR

If she is a robot, it would be a cool twist, dying in chapter 1 instead of 2.

Not really, this hairclip can't hold so much hair up.

Ugh, waiting when you're so close is the worst part of waiting.
Good afternoon, /drg/.

If she's the villain, it'd be a cool twist.

No it wouldn't.

Rude, I wanna believe.

>junko pose

Well, i feel a red herring

Unless Chisa also has a twin sister, and she is pretending to be Utl. Maid

Look at that hairboner.

Good (early) morning, /drg/!

When I saw those countries edits I immediately thought of Gund(h)am but discarded him because I thought it would be tacky as fuck. Again, I'm surprised. Thanks for the pics, man. Saved.

Uh oh, what is this? I caught Saionji in possession of something... lewd!

...That is it, Saionji?

Seriously, that is it?

Are you supposed to be asking What is it?

Indeed, I always mistake that for what

It's a vibrator.

You know, like Kokeshi Dynamo.

Happy that they please you.
I thought about doing the sprite with his 4 devas ,and color them Colombia's color but I scrapped that.
>Lewding the Saionji
DAME

>about a quarter of all the fanart of DR3 on pixiv is Chisa related

Based nips.

Just beat the second game
what a wild fucking ride that was

Also I see now that theres 2 anime airing, what are they about?

Despair and
really just more despair

The one airing in three hours is another Killing Game, taking place shortly after DR2.
The one airing Thursday shows how the DR2 kids fall into despair.

Future Arc - Naegi getting beat the fuck up, abused and bullied by incompetent leaders

Despair Arc - Slice of life anime written by Hidetaka Miyazaki

They are the DR equivalent of the Star Wars Prequels and Sequel series.

Good stuff.

Peko x Kuzu x Sonia when

Kokeshi Dynamo is a kid's toy, so it's a gift fit for any fool who wants to please to Precious Precious Flower Saionji.

>kuzu just gets a hat and eyepatch

Ok thanks
I was really wondering how the fuck somebody obsessed with hope like Nagito became an ultimate despair so thatll be interesting

Also Naegi said somebody fucked Junkos dead body, I hope I dont have to see that

You need to watch them in order.

It goes, Mirai (Future) Episode 1, Zetsubou (Despair) Episode 1, Mirai 2, Zetsubou 2, and so on.

Was there a reason to make it so convoluted?
Is some meta thing by bringing slight despair to the viewer?

Dunno, but watching it in order is particularly important, especially for the first death.

Watcha listening to, /drg/?

Hours ago I was listening to the C90s, now this time I'm listening to the album Ultimate Care II by Matmos, an album where all the songs are produced by a washing machine.

It'll bring despair because Mirai might end on a happy note, but the last episode we will see, will be Zetsobou, where everyone has fallen into despair

I'm feeling nostalgic, so 90s music.

>Danganronpa sold like hotcakes
>Still no Sakura Dynasty Warriors style beat em up as was promised

f-fuck you too spike

I just opened
youtube.com/watch?v=ecRAubzcq7Y
Love me some cave story

Osamu Sato's music, some trippy weird shit.

Have you collected all the shards of hope yet?

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLq_6IlqZpLFT1dh--DCwW1_5U0ov3igwk
FUNK
WILL SAVE THE WORLD

The sound of my rumbling stomach. It's breakfast time

No, I saw an alternate island life gamemode when I beat the game, im guessing thats for getting them all

>will never beat up ten million monokumas as the strongest most muscled-up testerone filled girl

despair

Do Nagito's. If I remember correctly you'll get some hints as to why he did it.

Cool thanks, also wanna finish some other peoples fragments since some got murdered when I was half way through ;_;

Which of your favorites got killed?

Peko, then started Ibuki and she got rekt before I could finish, then thought id do Mikan but turns out she killed her so couldnt do that either

>It's a "Mikan died when I was gonna befriend her" episode

>tfw filled out mikan's event before chapter 3
>chapter 3 violently shanks me in terms of how i felt

youtube.com/watch?v=lBDiV2kSaN4

I want full versions of all the EDs and OPs.

And also a translation of Absolute Hope Birthday.

At it wasn't me, who only need one last piece finish Sakura's fragment

Anybody who missed out befriending Mikan deserves what they got. If she wasn't the first person you spent all your free-time with, you're doing it wrong.

Full op and ed of despair will be released on the 04/08.
Full op and ed of mirai willl be released on 18/08

>one FTE left to collect all Hope Shards with her
>walk into the Titty Typhoon
>creepy music begins to play

This.Mikan is a miracle of the universe

>first was chiaki
>second was mikan

the second one hit me not that long after, but the first one hit me super late and it was still awful

Don't feel bad user, Mikan in Chapter 3 was just UD Mikan, literally every DR2 kid except Chiaki was the same way at the time.

Had it been, say, Ibuki who got the Remembering Disease, she'd do the exact same thing.

Actually my first run was Peko clear, Chiaki Clear, 2 Ibuki free times before her death, skipped the next 4 and only did Nekomaru's first shard before case 4, and skipped the last 2.

Thank you user!

Streaming SDR2 Chapter 6 for two hours and then Future-arc ep 2
taima.tv/r/drg

sometimes I wonder if mikan is trying to subliminally tell me she wants me to fuck her in the piledriver with all of these poses she makes

>tfw some of alternative murders would be better than original ones

I really wanted to see Ishida snap and revert in Ishimaru in shame/guilt after double murder

I wish Mikan didn't had all those stupid fanservice moments and innuendos and "i'll strip for you."

She's really more than that but her character was ruined because of it.

one of the main reasons she is bullied is her clumsiness
and the whole "I'll strip for you thing" was due to boys making her strip for them as part of the bullying

Please tell me we won't be watching raws before subs. Finally, it's been seven days since the first episode...

We've actually talked about reverse cases at length before. Reverse 1-2's scenario is heartwrenching straight from the concept.

I dunno, did like that it was explained that she does that on purpose to get attention. It's not because she's clumsy, it's because she's fucked up and broken deep down inside.

Yeah. It was kinda fun in the story but way overblown imo. You don't need that to make believe someone is being bullied. Even just the regular draw on me or shit like that was enough
Yeah but it was getting old very fast. At some point it was detrimental to always be reminded that she strips ,and she strips ,and she strips

It will be raw. Subs come out an hour after

>one of the main reasons she is bullied is her clumsiness

She can be clumsy without her doing those poses, though.

Well someone had to fulfil the fanservice quota. At least there's a reason that fits to go with it, rather than just the creepshots of the bathroom or Aoi in bed in DR1,

>Reverse 1-2

Chihiro killing someone, especially Mondo its something i can't see it happening, like how can he do it?

Its like Yoda pulling a heel turn.

Well, Maizono is tried to kill somebody, and on the outside, she's one of the sweetest girls of DR franchise.

No wonder Leon got JUSTed

Also, I bet on poisonning Oowada's drink or mere accident with dumpbell

>like how can he do it?

Mondo bends over.

Mondo accepts Chihiro, they work out together, and while Chihiro is spotting Mondo, he accidentally drops the dumbell onto Mondo's neck, killing him instantly.

Kiyotaka is pissed, and bad-mouths and insults the murderer throughout the whole trial.

Maizono is an awful example, the user was making the point that Chihiro, unlike Sayaka, wouldn't be willing to kill from the motive due to a slightly rotten inside.