boipussy edition

Join us for the circlejerk (Veeky Forums chat):
discord.gg/014fDbZ8P7TPWMIEr

Stickerbitch's diary of disaster and memescalendar:
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]

-- Robinhood FAQs --
Visit the website first - www.robinhood.com
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade. It's also pretty basic software.
> When is it coming to my country?
Probably never. They only have plans on an Australian beta.
> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.
> Is this the right place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
No, go to stocktwats or suckingalpha (you'll find plenty of it here anyway, though)
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or Yahoo/Google finance for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
>How do I git gud?
Technical analysis
investopedia.com/terms/c/candlestick.asp?layout=infini&v=5F&orig=1&adtest=5F
Fundamental Analysis- Finance lessons by Martin Shkreli
youtube.com/watch?v=ARrNYyJEnFI
> If I have Robinhood do I need to worry about 'Free Riding' violations?
No, it's not applicable for limited margin accounts (instant), and if you don't have instant, RH won't let you buy with unsettled funds.
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator. Setup is extremely easy. memuplay.com/

PREVIOUS THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

biotuesdays.com/features/2016/9/1/in-conversation-with-sandra-c-raymond
lupus.org/research-news/entry/phase-iib-clinical-trial-of-voclosporin-successfully-achieves-primary-endpo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why is GEVO launching off? investor meeting is on the 12th

TGD

GET IN BOYZ

GEVO

DELET THIS

Time to buy into AMD?

they got an agreement with lufthansa

Anyone listen to my AAOI ?

How many trades a day does Robinhood allow?

SKLN GOING TO TAKE OFF BUY IN NOW BUY IN NOW

NSPR might be a good one watch that

whats a good 2-3 day hold?
was thinking amd tbqh

NAVB was a dud but comfy gains nonetheless, rolling it on SKLN today. What's the scoop ya dips?

buy the dip

why is gold making me cry

Thank you MGT

Them sweet 30% gains

GBR

Just realized I have day trades.

Meme me up boys

Natural pull back. 1350-1360 is the wall for gold atm. Hold or sell and buy back in lower. There's only one direction gold is going in the long-term.

DAT SKLN POP

Unlimited if you are using cash from my understanding

As many as you like.
But if you're using Instant you can only make 3 daytrades per five trading days, unless you have $25000 in your account, due to SEC regulations.

>There's only one direction gold is going in the long-term.
Isn't it going to crash when they raise the rates in December?

WE MUST GO HIGHER

NUGT still a good buy?

selling it today or waiting for the 8th?

hold the line fgt

this may just hit .5 by tomorrow

AUPH AUPH AUPH

lupus drug confirmed for gud as fuck
conference on the 12th

get in before it takes off

All in on JDST

Please make these sfw. I'd prefer my employer not see robintrap boipussy edition join us for a circle jerk. Anyways SKLN buy now or regret tomorrow. Posting from 4G

us dollar is down. that is a bad idea right now

Link the news

Is amrs still a buy?

what news is coming tomorrow for SKLN??

When the rate hike happens, yeah, gold will take a hit. In the grand scheme it will only be a bump in the road. People need to understand that fiat currencies have no TRUE value. Only commodities do. I've been posting about this for months. When the global economy shits the bed, and it will, everyone will stop playing with the make believe money and flock back to real currencies(commodities). All of the smart money is already there.

biotuesdays.com/features/2016/9/1/in-conversation-with-sandra-c-raymond

lupus.org/research-news/entry/phase-iib-clinical-trial-of-voclosporin-successfully-achieves-primary-endpo

price target also adjusted to $10

>dont have the funds to average down my nugt holdings

Sorrry, Im new to the game, so lets say i bought something today and sold tomorrow morning, is that a day trade?

Gold run is done. JNUG will probably go back to around 21~ . Definitely recommending to buy JDST or DUST

Yeah, we all know what happened in 2008.
Shit's cyclical though. Even that chart you posted shows gold's down since 2011.

Nope. A day trade is buying then selling, or selling then buying, the same security in the same trading day.
If in a single trading day you sell a stock, then buy it, then sell it again, that's only one day trade. But if you then buy more of it that's two day trades.

Oh ok. So my previous understanding was that if I buy and sell it same day its a daytrade. I didnt know I had to rebuy it for it to be considered a daytrade

No, if you buy and sell it's a day trade.
If you sell and buy it's also a day trade.

Gold moves inversely to currencies/global markets. As you can clearly see, the overall trend is still bullish and will remain bullish until the end of time, or the invention of the precious metal cloning machine. Remember. Anything that is limited in quantity, is difficult to obtain, and has a practical use outside of commerce is what has value. Fiats have none (NONE) of those atributes. The elite are in the game of selling us liabilities, while they hoard the assets.

Glad I got out of gold and NUGT when it was at 24.7, just as the market opened. Holy shit.

In the previous thread some user posted a note from their CFO (I think) who said they have "more news" during their conference tomorrow at 12. Of course no one knows what that means but it could be very positive

BRACE FOR OIL REPORT

>all of yesterday's gains evaporated
Feels bad man

AMD is crashing and burning. What the hell. Also, LPG is doing good work today. I'm up almost 20 percent on it.

NAVB may run again

Right there with you, I'm still confident in building good stock though, SWHC and WB I'm gonna hold for awhile

Stop loss at .75

Why is Solar city such trash?

I'm poor as fuck and this is 75% of my savings

I trust you SKLN

SKLN IN FREE FALL ERRY MAN FOR HIMSELF

Fuck you don't play with me boy

Holy balls.. People like this really do exist..

Same. Got out at close yesterday, not interested in gambling beige book report. Just have to wait and see...fed meeting on the 20-21st.

Going to buy in before market close.

>trusting a meme

You just fucked us all

I mean, is this really autism tho

I just made like $40 easy as fuck, that's more than I made working the morning shift at the YMCA today

I can't find any news regarding AMD. Why is it down 7 pct today?

>SKLN
They're going to dilute their shares. Think it was something like 1billion in share value

Might have to buy the next mgt dip shit might finally be going up

I have a stop loss on to where I won't lose much money at all if it goes down but if it pops tomorrow at their conference call I can sell and I made like a quarter of my paycheck. I am okay with this

disregard the >SKLN. I dont know how that happend.

>Why would a stock that was up by 400 percent be down afters a few week of no product releases

>Not understanding amd fags

>he didn't buy the dust dip

M8

>SPU gettin low
Soon brothers.

kek

You're talking about low volume pullback that happens due to profit taking by dumb money. 7 percent is a lot for pullback of any kind. These kinds of drastic movements are typically caused by significant negative news.

im sure people will get a new chance at that real soon

What does that mean?

MSTX Looks like a death spiral

GEVO should moon soon do recommend at the next dip

Yo, should I take profits with IMNP now and try to buy in lower? Or is it all uphill from here?

it's like printing money.
they make more shares, and in turn it makes the ones you're holding less valuable.

Why is MSTX crashing?

LMAO

AMD IS KILL

At what % gain should I get out? Just auto limit sold a 16 % gain in a week, did I do Good?

WE GEVO NOW

you never get out mayne

if you are happy for the time being just switch your money away from memes and into to index funds until you see some meme worth hoping on.

You just know when they finally submit their paperwork it's gonna go up like 250% ... fucking fruit juice

There isn't a set number

NVFY called it in the last thread Hi vol coming in

ENOUGH. MY GAINS JUST KEEP ERASING THEMSELVES.

>IMNP
I'm still down overall but nowhere near as bad

Pretty high still, considering we're all gambling on ph3 pennystock. That sec filing out this morning is scaring new investors. Old news tho.

Am I too late?

Bought some MNKD. In a big dip now. Might see a little bounce next week.

So buy the dip you say

Late on the NVFY may run once more wouldn't buy it over 2 look for entry under the 2

Hope you bought the NAVB dip

I swear everyday there is a new stock posted saying you should have bought into this. How about we simply say when a stock is being bought
>hey user just bought in here join me make da monies with me
Instead of peak sell
>betcha wish you bought this

Thought about it. Didn't. I'm mad brah.

Do we hold AUPH or sell?

Fuck me my gut says buy amd even though my brain says it will fall

Breaking $1 now

Thar she blows !!! How high anyone knows?

Thanks user who 1st posted it

I second this request for a bit less depravity. Keep it on /b/ pls.

Its getting dumped now