/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

Welcome to the Legend of Zelda general. Talk about Zelda games old and new, and all discussions related to the entire franchise in its various forms. Share and discuss art, music, news developments, timeline theories, speedrunning strats, etc.

/lozg/ #24 - Country Girl Edition

Previous thread: >Link CompilationThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinNews/DevelopmentsTwilight Princess Picross:
my.nintendo.com/rewards/93fc36d80848c6dc

TloZ - "Symphony of the Godesses" concert tour
zelda-symphony.com/pages/schedule

TloZ Card Game
gamespot.com/articles/the-legend-of-zelda-trading-cards-listed-online/1100-6439912/

Twilight Princess manga in the west
nintendolife.com/news/2016/05/the_legend_of_zelda_twilight_princess_manga_is_coming_to_the_west

BotW Link figurine in production:
gonintendo.com/stories/260163-medicom-reveals-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-figurine

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zsPS5ubApoE
poal.me/li2egr
youtube.com/watch?v=KRPheoucN_0
youtube.com/watch?v=llYx-qH0Xec
youtube.com/watch?v=7Ss-T5BqY2M
youtube.com/watch?v=7551WLQ9U8w
youtube.com/watch?v=7-Iz_O6351U
youtube.com/watch?v=FNzwN9N3yMM
youtube.com/watch?v=DdgEIRBsTaU
youtube.com/watch?v=RTRnOUaBlu8
youtube.com/watch?v=hgnKbFSySfk
youtube.com/watch?v=vcO41wh7jco
youtube.com/watch?v=fO1bRg6GTDk
youtube.com/watch?v=bUwkjIXaHEI
youtube.com/watch?v=FSZBcPRQpO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for best thread yet

I WANT TO FUCK FI

Vote for her please

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=zsPS5ubApoE

>Second match is Cia vs Fi
poal.me/li2egr
I'll repeat myself. I am just a normal guy making a poll on an anonymous imageboard. You can imagine I can't decide if a poll is rigged or if someone is cheating by posting the poll link in other threads/sites. I can't check such crazy variables.
My borderline legal suggestion is: support your favourite girl and do it with all your strenght. Don't expect your adversaries to be 100% fair. That's it.

Now, vote my friends, the poll closes in approximately 21 hours.

Actual thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=KRPheoucN_0

OP you need to chill the fuck down. Making new threads won't make the general go faster, got it?

Why are you so upset?

False.

youtube.com/watch?v=llYx-qH0Xec

Reminder that Sheik is MALE

youtube.com/watch?v=7Ss-T5BqY2M
youtube.com/watch?v=7551WLQ9U8w

Better
youtube.com/watch?v=7-Iz_O6351U

Twilight Princess has my favorite ost

Fuck, did you find some Hopper pond footage?

Anything of note around the Pond? New items/animals etc?

youtube.com/watch?v=FNzwN9N3yMM
this and snowpeak are the best ones

best girl edition, i hope to see many malon fan art

Nah, it's just stuff I save from /v/.

>tfw I WILL NEVER FIND OUT WHAT IS UP WITH HOPPER POND

I really like Lake Hylia in this game.

youtube.com/watch?v=DdgEIRBsTaU

Some other favorites:
youtube.com/watch?v=RTRnOUaBlu8
youtube.com/watch?v=hgnKbFSySfk
youtube.com/watch?v=vcO41wh7jco
youtube.com/watch?v=fO1bRg6GTDk

Also this.

youtube.com/watch?v=bUwkjIXaHEI

youtube.com/watch?v=FSZBcPRQpO8

Zelda needs more orchestrated music

I don't care if it's midi or orchestrated, aslong as it's good music.

Do you think the Hero of Time ever picked the Master Sword back up in the Child Timeline? The Sacred Grove Temple is pretty similar to the Temple of Time but it's different enough to make me think that it's an entirely new location, especially since Faron Woods wouldn't have sprouted up so quickly. Hyrule Castle and Town moved so they might have wanted to keep the sword somewhere else. It seems silly to me that the builders would have taken the Master Sword out while still stuck in stone, if that would even have worked.
So do you think Link picked the Master Sword back up after 7 years? He wasn't remembered as a hero so he wouldn't have done anything with it but it is still kind of his birthright.

I don't believe he did. I doubt he faced another threat that was large enough to warrant using the Master Sword.

Have a wonderful day.

>taken the Master Sword out while still stuck in stone, if that would even have worked.

You could remove the whole pedestal and put that in whatever random building you felt like keeping the Master Sword in. Just dig out around it, hoist it on a cart and there you go.

I don't think so.

I wanna boop her ass

>A literally who won the first poll

The first round was literally who.

People have shit taste

The world is in danger. All Hyrule and lands around could be shattered away from history.

There's only one way to save the world. Fuck that delicious fuccboi ass.
Would you?

How can you not know the fishing sugar mama?

Fuck off

Actually, Maple lost,she didn't win.

Yes

Maple was in two games Three if you count her being inserted into the GBA ALttP port, and also someone who you would encounter regularly in the oracle games.

Hena is only in one game and you have to go out of your way to find her. Plus fishing is shit.

Yeah, nah. I'm here forever.

>Plus fishing is shit.

PLUMPER

Nice bait

UHHH TICKER

What's the point of something like this?

So you want a guy, but then you want the guy to have feminine traits but not enough to be a trap

I would fuck him if he didn't have feminine traits. I would fuck him if he did.
Don't try and shackle my boylust

If the Picori Blade had an AI, she would probably be that size, but she would probably wear leaves and have hands for feet.

That would be strangely cute..

If the Picori blade had an AI, would there be four of her?

One in each color, but sometimes they don't really get along with each other.

C-cute

Tsundere, Yandere, Dandere, and Kuudere?

They get angry and pout if you call them that.

>Tsundere, Yandere, Dandere, and Kuudere?
I really hope all these show up in BotW

>Special secret ending if Link gets all 12 of his potential romantic interests to kiss him at least once during the game.

That's just more cute!

Then the red one starts to rant unintelligibly while she beats up a particularly tough blade of grass.

Continue

As long as it's feminine and it has a hole, why not? That's my only reasoning. Shame some feminine things have also dicks, I don't like them.

The blue one cries, because she's supposed to be a tough sword AI and not cute.
The green one is trying to calm down the red one.
The purple one is trying to pretend she has boobs.

Why are red and purple best girls?

TOO MUCH CUTE

Because they are the ones that insisted that the group goes commando?

>red is tsundere
>purple yandere is the DFC
What the fuck is this mess?

Seems right

>/lozg/ - Fi personalities general

Just goes to show the potential she has a character, being the consciousness of the Master Sword and having been through so much with so many Links.
Goes to show you also how criminally underrated and uderused her character is.

And so with that the Best Sages Tournament draws to a close, with the winner being Saria. A very dominant performance.

Now before some of you decide to say rigged, or whatever, my favorite Sage, Darunia was lucky he got out of the first round, let alone win the whole thing. And there were multiple days, threads, and polls in which for everyone to vote, not everyone did, and yes had they the results may have been different.

But as it stands right now Saria is the Best Sage.

Do you have brackets or a pic for the sages "tournament"

We had a good run. I was hoping for Makar but seeing how another Kokiri/Koroks won, I'm ok.
So the Sage Protector of our general is Saria. Imagine if she also wins the Queen bracket.

>Hena won
Fucking
Whoa
I didn't put her up for the tourney thinking she would actually win one

Medlifags BTFO

Used strawpolls that were exclusively posted here. I can't say anything if they were posted elsewhere, but considering the number of votes, I doubt it. They never had more than 15-20 usually, outside of Darunia vs. Irene which had 30.

The one exception to the strawpoll rule was the Semi-Finals as Strawpoll was down so I had everyone vote in the thread, it was still about the same really, mostly Saria and Ruto, as Rauru had a bye.

I didn't make an actual bracket though, just labeled wrote the Sages down, gave it a number generator and then made some polls for the rounds.

Hena will beat Midna, screencap this

>Imagine if she also wins the Queen bracket.
No way, the only other sage that had a chance was Irene. However now we also have Zelda, Midna, Cia, Fi, Malon/Cremia/Romani, Anju etc etc

>I didn't make an actual bracket though
That's what I meant, you should make one just for the sake of quickposting.

Any girl is going to have to go into insane god mode to beat Midna.

I was thinking about it, but it would be nothing more than a very generic bracket that doesn't look good at all, I'm not very good with bracket.

The queen bracket looks nice

Go for it. For the sake of officiality.

Well that was another user, and it does look nice. Mine would just be a very generic google images bracket. I have no skills in that type of stuff sadly.

>He wasn't remembered as a hero so he wouldn't have done anything with it but it is still kind of his birthright.

Sorry, I'm allergic to bullshit. I know this comes from the Hyrule Historia but it contradicts Twilight Princess.

>he thinks the actual games are canon

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Get aids and die already faggot.

Seek help.

Nah.

Here ya go, like I said, it wouldn't be great by any means.

Put a little explanation to why the bye ended up changing with Makar/Rauru, which I explained in a previous thread as well. Wasn't sure exactly how to represent that in the terms of a bracket and maybe someone better at making them can fix it up.

Saved. You have been pretty fast, it's good.

I'm still surprised by brother Darunia got by Medli, he was tied with Irene for the longest time too, but she edged him out.

>That sudden jump in votes
W-what is happening

>missed quads by one
I guess we'll see who can proxy vote the hardest.

It's one of those ultimate battles of waifus, people will go all out.

I'm an old shit who's played The Legend of Zelda in 1987 when I was 8 for Nintendo. Played A Link to the Past, Link's Awakening, The Minish Cap, The Wind Waker, Oracle of Ages and Seasons, and some others.

Never played Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask. Was playing PC games during the Fifth Generation of consoles. No idea why they get so much praise and not sure if I should care to emulate them.

k

they are fun, if you emulate make sure you get a widescreen video plugin

OoT is a cornerstone for 3D games, established a lot of things and is definitely worth emulating. MM on the other hand is a game that should be experienced for the characters.

You might want to play TP as well if you haven't. Best Zelda game

Also fucking shit you're old as balls, gramps

Try them. It costs you nothing. Coming here with your blogpost won't change your opinion on those games, you need to play them.

What about Graphical updates? Are there emulators yet for 3DS?
Forgot if they're decent on that Master Disc for GameCube since I emulate on Dolphin.
OoT doesn't hold a candle to many of the PC games I was playing during that era. MM I'll play after. Twilight Princess I already have the ISO for GameCube and considering grabbing the Wii one.
Right-O.

>Forgot if they're decent on that Master Disc for GameCube since I emulate on Dolphin.
Master Quest is, but that's an alternate version with different puzzles within the dungeons.
MM on GCN is awful. Just emulate N64.

>OoT doesn't hold a candle to many of the PC games I was playing during that era.
Sure, why don't you just go play those instead :~)

As someone who loves both OoT and MM, they are dated games, they're still fun, but they are definitely dated if you choose to emulate them. The 3D versions do fix a lot of problems, much to some's annoyances.

OoT has some of the best dungeons and flow of any Zelda game, but is ultimately bogged down by some annoyances with time travel for your first time playing and not knowing everything perfectly, slightly janky controls/camera at times, and a very poor FPS when things start to really bog down.

MM is more about side-quests and character interactions with stories, and has a lot of resetting and re-doing events so you can get everything done.

Honestly, just try them out. Use the animu formula for OoT. First 3 dungeons (episodes), and if you still aren't all about it, then you're free to drop the game. For MM the first dungeon should be good enough after the first initial three days and moving along due to character interactions and the first dungeon.