/owg/ - Overwatch General

>Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

>Ana "Legacy" Comic
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/legacy

Pharah a best.

Hana Song

Is a slutty slut slut

>get legendary skin
>it's for widowmaker

What heroes do you want added?

I wonder what Doomfist would play like

She is, though I prefer playing Junkrat

At the start of every game:

>Hello team, just so you know I am muting all of you so I won't be able to hear any of your hero suggestions.
>Pick Hanzo.

>play Zenyatta for the first time
>Route 66 attack
>spend 2:30 at the objective

Well, I guess someone has to push that thing.

Pharah SFM model that actually looks like her and armor that looks like metal and not plastic when?

If it's the kid then he'll be a glass cannon attacker.

I just hope he has a rocket punch move.

Pharah is for ______
Tracer is for ______
Widow is for ______
MeI is for ______
Zarya is for ______
D.va is for ______
Mercy is for ______
Symetra is for ______

Is there a point where rank just levels out? Wins and losses have been giving me 1/8 rank at 55. They want me to stay here with the hanzos and bastions.

reminder that mercy players are faggots!

How do i get good at Reaper?
He feels really sluggish and you need to be within melee range to do any real damage.
>tfw cant aim when up real close but can twich shoot with widow and soldier

When Widow gets the shiny suit, AKA when Source engine gits gud.

>get the white frilling thing for widowmaker
>physically stunned this is actually a skin

its so fucking shit

>vore
>faggots

huh

Post your hero records

lol dude just fucking hold lmb and shift when you need to escape, it's not that hard

Widow at least got 10/10 Blender model Ellowas made.

its that or have a legion of autists scream at you while you try to learn him

Problem is, that model has so many articulations and such she looks like she's made of jelly.

>you will never be a gigantic muscular old man

I just want to be Reinhardt.

torture
violent death
outplaying as zen or mei for maximum humiliation
sex
shields all day every day
being annoying
bullying the whole game
never picking and laughing at

spotted the furfag

Pharah is for loving
Tracer is for cuddling
Widow is for cherishing
MeI is for fondling
Zarya is for horseplaying
D.va is for playing
Mercy is for marrying
Symmetra is for pooing

Why announce it though? Just mute the fuckers and go, the PSA just makes him sound like a self-righteous douchebag.

Wrong, literal perfection.

>non canon tit sizes

>Get placed rank 60
>Rest of my team is rank 50~
>They give up because they are the underdogs and lack motivation
I'm not angry that we lost, it's just the the fact they gave up and even said so that rustled my Johnsons

>you will never strap lucio to an operating table, gently assuring him it'll be okay as you take your saw to his skull
>you will never gently remove 40% of the mass of his prefrontal lobe, watching in delight as he slowly loses himself as you carve away his higher brain functions
>you will never bathe him and flip him daily to prevent bedsores as he is in recovery
>you'll never see the childish wonder in his eyes when he awakes, essentially an easily stimulated doll for you to play with
>you'll never teach him how to drink from a bottle, or gently spoon mushed up food you chewed yourself into his mouth to feed him
>you'll never tuck him into bed, gently stroking all over his body as he murmurs and falls asleep
>he'll never inquisitively suck on your rock hard cock, licking up precum greedily as a tasty snack and gripping your shaft like a lollipop
>you'll never fuck his ass raw as he sobs into the pillow before putting talcum powder all over it as a punishment for when he's naughty
>you'll never greedily slurp up his drool every morning to wake him up, suckling his cheeks for the sweet nectar
>he'll never call you daddy in his slurred, barely coherent voice as his feebled mind tries to process who you are despite lacking long term memory

i wish i were dead

Genji is my lover!

Pharah is for sex
Tracer is for sex
Widow is for sex
Mei is for sex
Zarya is for cuddles and sex
D.va is for sex
Mercy is for sex
Symetra is for sex

if the enemy team is dead and theres only 1 or 2 people moving the payload should i still stay behind to push the payload even if im playing a close range dps or flanker?

JELLO IS JIGGLING

She looks really good in still shots, but look at this.
Her tits, and butt should be firmer.

>mute team without telling them
>they stand still typing out or limit themselves using voice to change

>mute team whiling telling them
>they at least function

Seen it before man, our D.Va actually got kicked from how hard she was flaming a tracer that muted her

Is this why I keep getting the worst teammates, or BECAUSE I'm getting the worst teammates?

you gotta play the long game and flank em real hard, cross open areas with e and get right up in some squishy ass, then hold lmb until you get outnumbered or take a couple hits and then lshift away. rinse repeat, death blossom a couple times, enjoy gold medals and making everyone rolls their eyes at your potgs.

but the flank is where it's at. he's fucking useless head to head against just about anyone, so you need to either vulture off team damage or hit and run from behind, ideally in/from small spaces where they can't avoid your shots if they chase you.

I agree with you. Looks like the shitty versions of HDT physics for skyrim

>0.42 medals

>Zarya
>Not in bunny girl outfit
Iexpectednothingyetimstilldisapointed.jpg

that's exactly what i got dude

I wish you were dead too

-Worshipping the based old gods with.
-Pub crawling with.
-Booty calls and doming you.
-Fat shaming.
-Being protective Based older sister.
-hate fucking.
-proper motherhood.
-extinction.

Why does Quick Play insist on matching 6 over level 80s against sub 30's? These retarded stomps are getting tiresome.

I mean, yeah, I want to play quickly, but if it's going to be a retarded stomp then you might as well pass it.

Jesus christ she's senator Kelly post mutation

>0.42
What does that even mean? I end up with at least one gold medal each match.

Too blue to be true

it's per minute apparently
weird as fuck way to count medals desu

wait does this mean you average half a medal a game?

I didn't know mmr could place someone so fucking poorly

do you main a sniper class?

/dg/ please go

Wanna hear about my idea for a hero?

Jesus, it's like there's a whole layer of cancer that I can't even perceive with my feeble mind. That's insane.

>tfw mercy damage boosts me
>tfw i miss all my shots

Seems like different model entirely. But shitty animations are the fault of the animator, not the model.

Nah.

>6 hours
>6 hours
>5 hours
>6 hours

I've fucked up.

>tfw no dialogue between Reinhardt and Roadhog about how they are both big guys

cuddling
tickling
spanking
serious love
hardcore sex
casual sex
bondage
marrying

I feel your pain man

>still no Roadhog legendary
>still no Hanzo legendary
>still no Zenyatta legendary
>still no Zarya legendary
>still no McCree legendary

M8 this isn't gurochan, you might want to return there.

>Mercy heals one guy and one guy only while me and the rest of the team are suffering for half the match
>suddenly she starts healing me and me only while the rest of my team suffers for the rest of the match

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK OFF I DIDNT ASK FOR A POCKET HEALER FUCKING HELP EVERYONE YOU DUMB BITCH

Mechaqueen or raptorion for pharah? Raindancer looks alright too.

you're doing fine if you're getting a gold medal and multiple silvers/bronze medals per game

if you're getting all golds consistently, you're being fucked by MMR

if you get no medals, congrats, you're a shitter, at least for that match.

-Ur a big guy
-4 U

>Implying Reinhardt, a knight dedicated to protecting the innocent, would even speak to the dangerous criminal

Have you read the reinhardt comic user? Roadhog and Junkrat are the people Reinhardt hates the most.

Mechaqueen ofc

>even a hearthstone player is able to solo queue to rank 78
>i cant

kill me...

mechaqueen

>Mercy only damage boosting team
75% of Mercy players are secretly as bad as genji and hanzo

harassing people with rockets.
annoying the shit out of everyone with your cockney sound clips and your ability to be fucking everywhere.
being an underwhelming sniper that will still scare people off.
ice walls.
wicked bearriers and sick russian/bear jokes.
training to become the Starcraft II champion and also making Pharahs salty.
Healing.
Spawn camping the fuck out of everyone.

My team once had to fight a group that all had stars, two guys had 2 stars. I had three team mates below level 10. They where legitimately getting lost on Gibralta, all of them soldier. I was so confused why that game was matched at all.

I'm sure Roadhog is actually a nice man.

Don't compare a fucking chance based card "game" to Overwatch.

It's not like the games are regularly decided by a coin toss. FUCKING FUCK WHAT THE HELL FUUUUUUUCK

I hate this game.

>pick DICK HARDt
>teammates expect me to be a shield-slave bitchboy

>tfw blew up Trashmouse with his own grenades
>tfw headshotted Hanzo with his own arrow
Is there anything more satisfying than using Genji to kill a hero you hate?

wrong pic bro

#NiceAttack

well too bad
>Alias: Mad Doctor

>Real Name: Charles Auer

>Birth place: Munich, Germany

>Character type: Support

>Physical appearence: Blotchy stitched skin, a single red Omnic eye set on a line over his destroyed eyes, wears a standard Doctor’s coat over Talon combat Armor, 6'1, 300 lbs, and missing several teeth

>Backstory: one of Mercy’s most promising students until she discovered him performing illegal experiments on unwilling subjects, his attempts to murder her to cover up his crimes lead to the destruction of his eyes. managing to escape with his life, he was discovered by Talon and recruited into their ranks as a Doctor. After the fall of Overwatch, Talon attempted to murder him as he had outlived his usefulness and was ranking up too high a bodycount with his deranged experiments.

>Weapon: Toxin Puffer, fires short range clouds of toxins that float in the air for a short time, which has a small chance of healing allies

>Movement Speed: Average

>Abilities: Medical Trial, Grants a buff while also granting a resulting debuff (more damage but less health, regenerating health but lowered speed, ect). Scalpel Slash, weak physical attack with a average chance of giving a random debuff. Steroid Boost, more attack power and speed, but is left gimped in both after a short while, best used when fleeing.

>Ultimate Ability: Organ Harvest, Mad Doctor roars “Surgery, Begin!” and gains an high damage backstab for a short while, alongside a weak shield and a big speed buff.

>Trivia: only around 30% of him is what’s left of his original body, He was one of the Doctors who made Widowmaker into what she is, and he has an unnatural fascination with Reaper’s cellular structure.

using any other hero to kill genji

she sure is

>haven't played for 2 weeks because vacation
>come home
>play 1 game
>level up
>open chest
>get this

And these are respectively the best skins of both classes. I'm at a loss for words honestly

>2 shitty recolors of actually good skins
Shame.

killing an assfaggot genji with a mine while he's stuck in a trap

>random chance to
stopped reading right there

>she discovered him performing illegal experiments on unwilling subjects
but she did this all the time who do you think made him an undying cloud of nanomachines

Can't believe shitters like you post in the same thread.

>pick reinhardt.
>shield up to push the payload or take the objective.
>entire team runs past the shield or refuses to shoot from safety behind it.
>entire enemy team focuses on the shield and wittles it down in seconds.

Stopped playing him after this happened for about 20 consecutive matches on him.

>having shit taste
>unironically thinking djinnyatta is better than ifrit

>liking trashy color swaps
>talking about taste of others
Heh.

There is no way Mccree can make it live. Every game with him in turns into no fun allowed.

perhaps something like a 1 in five chance'd be better?
she doesn't want someone else muscling in on her territory

>t. tracer main
I want him back senpai

> Zarya Ults
> I ult as Pharah
> 5 man kill
> WTF PHARAH THAT WAS FOR HANZO

They literally stop doing anything else and attempt to recreate that, flaming everyone else not to interrupt their efforts for an ebin play.
We lost

Why are people so goddamn retarded

I still got the play

>no range
>no mobility outside of ult
>classes as a support with a strictly offense ult
>rng
>weird Nazi scientist parallels

Sounds pretty good famalam you should probably send it to Bliizard before someone steals your idea.

someone make a potg webm of the the truck while it was still moving

stacks are fun when youre in it, but not as much when youre not.

youll always get pocket healers who refuse to heal any other teammate or as the previous situation of them saving ults not for objectives but for #POTG webms that theyll probably post here or on reddit

>zarya/hanzo players are retarded
wow stop the fucking presses

I haven't played PTR yet.

>comp mode
>lock in Hanzo
>switch after the round starts

Could this theoretically prevent my teammates from picking Hanzo, at least at the beginning?