/pgg/ - Pokemon Go General

Load screen is best screen edition

About the game
pokemon.com/us/pokemongames/pokemon

>official FAQ
support.pokemon.niantic.com/hc/en-us

>What is it?
Pokemon Go can be described simply as the Geocaching of Pokemon. Grab your smartphone, get some exercise, catch some mons, battle some people - the usual Pokemon gig.

>Is the server down?
ispokemon.online/

>general database
pokemongo.gamepress.gg/

>Is it worth evolving X?
pogotoolkit.com/
>Some questions answered
pastebin.com/spEFYmPw (embed) (embed)
Fresh with updates!

>Information on spoofing
pastebin.com/KCVr1HjB (embed) (embed)

>Pokemon moves DPS
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vj1nsbsIE7FVPFWE-ZRFNgoszfgfDJ1MiT81d8XbPug/htmlview?sle=true#

>Scanner set up guide
pastebin.com/QX93SCMV

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

localhost:5000/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

4th for iPhone spoof is too comfy

REMINDER THAT THE SCANNER IS DOWN RIGHT NOW

is PTC ever up lol

>map is open
>scanner is on
>no mons

why

Team Mystic because FUCK YOU retards for posting dumb ass questions.

How often can you spoof to another location?

Guys, I think banned, the scaner not working. Maybe it detected the python??FUCK

>still three footprint glitched
Wow this game has been unplayable for like 4 days now.
Way to go Niantic

How do you guys do walking on fake gps and bluestacks??

Always.

OH GEE I DUNNO user MAYBE READ THE THREAD FOR HALF A SECOND

>PTC login is now back online, but the original link now gives a 503 error

Hm, is there something that needs to be changed in the code now to let it properly log in?

Wow, scanner isn't working for me-is it a ban?? Fuck you faggots said it was safe!!

haha

SOUTHAMERICAN RELEASE WHEN

FUCK

It's unstable you faggot. Leave it for now

When the scanner comes back up can I chuck -i "zubat" at the end of the command line?

just go outside, Pokemon everywhere

43.859725, 18.431230

Someone scan this can't get on, bless the user that does

I know it's not working.

How do I properly make use of the "scan.bat" that was posted in the last thread for convenience" I just get an error that insta-closes cmd.

You can chuck your mouth on my dick sexy.

For the pokemon scanner, is it only showing 'live' pokemon? As in pokemon that are scanner actually finds currently in the wild. Or is it also showing potential spawn points for that particular pokemon?

STOP GIVING ME TRASH POKEMON FROM THESE TRASH EGGS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SHIT,,,, guys my scanner isn't working...................anyone have info on this??? Need rare pokes NOW

what im doing wrong? ;_;

Read the last goddamn line.

But I've just installled it... well, I got a fucking Fearow out of it, great.

also looking for this

Should I evolve my 72 Weedle and save up more candies or evolve my 10 Kakuna?

>he doesn't appreciate free candy

how long are fucking shadowbans? cant use pokestops anymore.

Live.

So is there an android version of the scanner? I guess not with all the steps required to make it work on pc.

MY FUCKING GOD READ THE THREAD FOR ONE SECOND SCANNER IS DOWN
SCANNER IS DOWN
SCANNER IS DOWN
SCANNER IS DOWN
SCANNER IS DOWN

Oy, vey

Just WHAT is wrong with the scanner??? Someone explain this now, I need locations FAST

It's down.
Odakle si?

c:\
cd C:\?????????\PokemonGo-Map-master
start python example.py -u ??????? -p ?????? -l ??????? -st 10
timeout /t 10
start chrome.exe localhost:5000/
pause

Sorry for raisin' your blood pressure you might have died from all those burgers

NOT HERE

WE HAVE A LOCKDOWN
WE CAN LOG IN BUT OUR MAPS DON'T FILL, AND OUR RADARS ARE BLANK.

WE KNOW WE ARE ON LOCKDOWN BECAUSE WE HAD PERIODS OF UPTIME. I HAVE 3 STOPS AND A GYM JUST OUTSIDE MY HOME FOR FUCKS SAKE

Is the scanner working properly? I think I've done something wrong with the setup

hey guys are the servers working??

Good thing i'm not american.

July 18th 2016; The day total newbs caught on they should be using tools and scripts for pogo causing a tsunami of dumb questions. Fuck you newbs, fuck you.

NOTHING IS WRONG WITH SCANNER.

WE JUST WANT YOU TO STOP SHITTING UP THE THREADS.

Fuck off, you shitposting retard.

About 3 hours I think

>retards got used to the scanner and are totally lost without it

Jesus, you'll get hands-off bots when they come too i bet

>c:\
>cd C:\?????????\PokemonGo-Map-master
>start python example.py -u ??????? -p ?????? -l ??????? -st 10
>timeout /t 10
>start chrome.exe localhost:5000/
>pause
whats the retard proof way of creating this file

stari grad, bistrik

Come on you guys, don't get baited, just don't reply to spoonfeeding bait.

I'm level 10 and I'm starting to be unable to catch anything. Usually I just went for the big circle bonus and I'd be fine. But now I'm meeting 100+ Pokemon that I just can't catch. Tried spinning but it seems too unreliable and random. Is it absolutely necessary to go for smaller circles or am I just fucked until I get great balls?

Niantic banned everyone who scanned because they're inadequate about their dick's size

oh

How to find out correct password for PTC?

Aww fuck who killed the servers? Was it the fucking leaves?

People scanning

Hatched just now out of a 5km fuck your infocharts

Its not so hard to get Great once you get used to it, just practice throwing straight-balls. Also I dont know about you but I got plenty of berries, so dont go cheap with them unless its a trashmon.

open new notepad
fill in your file path, username, password and wanted location (you'll end up just changing this everytime you scan a new location)
save as .bat

click on it and let it run, refresh the page after it cycles a few times, refresh again after a while to see more pokemon

that's really it, it's down now though

I got 2 out of 5ers. Is it supposed to only come from 10km ones?

What kind of a RETARD made this scanner? Does he know how much of my precious time he's wasting? What the FUCK am I supposed to do, go outside and explore, and look for pokemon? HAHAHAHHAHA, that sounds GAY as shit. Someone needs to fix this goddamn thing, I've barely been on this game 4 hours today and it's only fucking 4pm where I am.

Holy shit. Fuck this bitch.

>RETARD
>FUCK
>HAHAHAHHAHA
>GAY
What does it mean?

>see squirtle, only have regular pokeballs
>first 2 shakes twice and escapes
>3rd super, shakes twice and game freeze
>restart
>got the bugger

I'm just level 5, so quite happy. Also only have 2 pokestops "near" me, so pokeballs are rare.

Bad advice, cause you'll need to learn spinning anyway. It seems every time there is a rare mon and I use berries or great balls, it deliberately starts curving randomly so you need to override this with your curving.

The info chart says this is true, dumbass

Who made this shitty scanner? I just went to the trouble of installing it, took me 3 fucking hours, and it DOESN'T work? Are you fucking kidding me? Fucking reddit, I swear they're USELESS

Are region locked pokemons obtainable from eggs?

I dont think that happens because of the mon itself user, game seems to read your swipes badly and just spin the shit out if it detects any side movement... sometimes.

Thats my experience ofc.

what's the pokestop average cd? does it burn out like in ingress?

"retrying_get_profile: get_profile returned no-len payload, retrying"

Is this a server issue or input issue with the scanner?

>I swear I'm USELESS
ftfy

Today was the last straw for me. I'm done being sweaty and exhausted for such a lackluster game..

If I'm gonna further waste any more time on this shallow app then I might as well do it from the comf of my home and chair.

Especially considering I don't even get rewarded for going outside.

I could go outside, walk around in the scorching sun and catch a few pidgeys, rattatas and zubats.

Or I could be comfy in my chair, spoof myself to a city about an hour away and catch a fuckton of varied pokemon.

Fuck being a sucker. I went to 22 being a legit walker. This shit ends right here and right now.

5 minutes

Great balls spin with MINIMAL movement to the left or right.

>c:\
>cd C:\?????????\PokemonGo-Map-master

what goes where c:\ is

i got the pokemongo-map-master part
the other one is confusing me
should i just leave it as c:\?

>This is the average spoofer

Don't spoonfeed, user.

>Niantic makes a cool real life pokemon game
>7.5 million users almost day one
>corporations want in on a slice of the money mon pie
>governments want in on the gps data
>Niantic realize the monster they've creates
>does the ethical thing and quietly an heros the game with shit servers and bugs
Based Niantic. The heroes we deserve, but not the ones we need right now.

rip account

>22 walker

mmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmm

thanks fma

I stopped playing altogether until they fix the fucking servers and the 3 steps glitch, and just scan for others.

I tested this with a macro on Nox. The same exact recorded motion is different with pokeballs on average mons than with greatball on rare mons.

If they ban me then so be it, doubt I even care at that point. Sun and Moon can't come soon enough

I forgot to mention this. On top of all this shit I have to deal with a broken tracker, too. It made me miss a fucking Poliwrath and a Dratini.

What about it?

That's what happened to me, I never had time to walk either, because I live in a small ass town. It took me 45 minutes to JOG to my nearest gym, and that was the only gym.

I need candy, send halp.

Walkfagging takes too long.
Bike fagging is only worth it if you're in a city center.
Spoof fagging takes the magic away from everything.

Join the true master race, become a drive fag. Except if you can't handle the multi tasking probably don't for everyone's safety Lol.

Has anyone tried the "rare pokemon spawn for you more frequently if you don't have pokeballs" urban legend?

Oh cool, that explains the weird "wind" that fucks with my throws sometimes.

Why can't I catch pokemon on nox?

Omg you fat fucking retarded motherfuckers,Go outside!!!!!!11111!!!!!!!

GUIS MY RANDAR SAYS get_api_endpoint: calling get_profile WHAT DID I DO WRONG? XDDDD

It's bull shit.