Neptunia General #958 /nepgen/

Previous Thread: Megadimension Neptunia VII has been released for Steam: store.steampowered.com/app/460120/

Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/H3QgdV9f

Four Goddesses Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune in production. Platform and release date not yet announced.
gematsu.com/2016/04/first-four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-details

Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls releasing in October for NA.

All hail Lady Vert

Shut your mouth, you disrespectful little brat.
Want to be locked in Plutia's room?

Vert is best goddess.

I actually even screencaped this. Doubt if it's gonna have any use against that degree of autism.

Despite Noire's best efforts, third parties kept Uni alive

This is Nepgear.

You mean on life support right?

Remember when zombie promised he was fucking off forever?
How short that promise was before he broke it. Just like ghost before it.

Another comic? That's some love right there!
However I believe I just said I didn't feel like browsing these threads anymore cuz there was nothing to talk about…

I see you still dare not front engage me.

Please continue not browsing these threads, then. Maybe consider cutting back on your breathing while you're at it.

Just report and ignore it until it goes away.

That's a slime that resembles Nepgear. Either that or she's started melting.

Everyone in the world is being harassed by your existence.

Don't answer to it, you'll only encourage it. Report and ignore it.

Please continue to provide more excuses for why you refuse to front engage me.

Then proceed to whine about how people dare not front engage you when you resort to the exact same behavior when you find it convenient..

I was wrong, you aren't a pompous jackass. You are a hypocritical pompous jackass.

slut

Ha, zombie broke up the spambot.
Pathetic as usual.

And nepgen is back to this level again.
I hope our education program next year can really prove something, but still that is out of my concern now. This site on the other hand... too hard to save.
See I've stopped saying people dare not front engage for a while cuz the child above and below your post was actually gone.
I'm sincerely feeling like being a kindergarten now.

Hi Quentin, didn't see you there.

>Pathetic
Hi, PHR.

>that samefagging
Nice going, zombie. You sink even lower than usual. Keep on like this and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

So Idea Factory International are keeping radio silence on their PC port of Megadimension.
They aren't saying a damn thing about the horrible lag many people are having.

Is anyone here aware of or working on a 3rd party patch to mend these issues?

PLEASE RESPOND

I do not even know what Quentin and PHR is.

So you think just because you aren't saying it anymore means it doesn't apply to you, then?

Sorry, kid, the real world doesn't work this way.

Also I noticed you've yet to answer the accusation in favour of throwing out insults.

And this is booty.

They're the same person.

I'm a girl and this turned me on so much. What does that mean?

You're a fag

>I'm a girl
And I'm Queen Victoria.

You're a bundle of sticks.

>Then proceed to whine about how people dare not front engage you
First of all, this is disproved as that post was solely meant to serve. I no longer shit on the childish tactics of not adressing opponent posts but whining separately.
>throwing out insults
No no no. They are not even worth it anymore.
Ok I assume that's some old history.
Normal.

Maybe they are Kuugen.

Maybe you're a shitposter.

>I'm a girl
Sure.

This is all I can be bothered to do right now.

Zombie should get banned already.

I've noticed that you've still yet to answer the accusation in favour of coming up with more excuses as to why your past actions no longer apply to you.

Just report and ignore. You're literally feeding attention to the whore. You should never feed the attention whore.
I know you want to win, but it will prove nothing, and you'll never get rid of that vermin. You need to ignore it.

Basically this desu desu senpai senpai

Remember what I said to you? Stop living in false senses. Aside from it being my freedom, did I not explain to you what I actually said?
You are but humiliating yourself.

So is it supposed to be left-to-right or right-to-left? It seems to change depending on the comic.

What's the matter? Dare you not front engage?

You know who else asked people to forget the past?
I'm not joking.

CHRISTIAN CHANDLER did.

Start from the left and go down, then top right and so on.

The recap comics are supposed to be two 4komas. It's top to bottom, in any order.

I'll probably have to change the presentation if it's that confusing.
Then again, I did change the orders a few times.

It's in a column, from top to bottom.

Left or right first doesn't really seem to matter.

I tell you this is the reason why I don't feel it's worth it.
Despite what level of retard he is, the discussion between you and me is indeed unpleasant for others to see.
Not to mention you still don't have anything meaningful to say. Next time you try to prove something, follow the scientific sequence. Analysis or something.

No, I know it's top to bottom in the 4koma style, just that the last one was right to left (at least I presume so) and this one is left to right.

Then again, it might be a coincidence that the models talk was linked to the garterbelts talk.

No, it wasn't a coincidence, it was TOTALLY by design. I am so brilliant.

Yet you are still here, posting, deliberately avoiding front engaging me in the process.

And please, do continue to fool yourself that just because you have "explanations" for acting like a pompous jackass, such as that litany of posts that I quoted, that makes you not a pompous jackass.

>the discussion between you and me is indeed unpleasant for others to see
You know very well you are just using that as an excuse to avoid front engaging me, because if you genuinely have enough self awareness to acknowledge that you won't continue making posts that you know for a fact are unpleasant for everyone.

Such as this for instance.

Oh. In addition to that, every step I make, exaggerated, demonized.
>avoiding
If you want front engaging, at least think on others' perspective and leave some space for discussion. So what exactly makes you think I'm still being what you say I'm being?

I'm still not getting the conversation I actually wanted last thread CUZ everyone fucking pussys out when I come. So I don't feel like it anymore.

>I'm still not getting the conversation I actually wanted last thread
So you admit you just want a one-sided "dialogue" where you're just spewing your hate as usual.
It says a lot about you that you admit you only want to engage in specific conversations. You fucking hypocrite.

/nepgen/ - Shitposting and Persecution Complex General

>If you want front engaging, at least think on others' perspective and leave some space for discussion
Gee, that's alot to ask when you have never afforded anyone within this thread that luxury. Why should I afford it to you?

But Onee-chan, how can it defend its position if you disrespect it? You need to call it "Milord", because it's so much superior to all of us poor insects.

don't forget fetishes

When did Nep get so beloved?

A few years ago it seemed like it triggered everyone on /v/.

Everything triggers everyone on /v/, so I don't see what makes this special.

You forget spanking, comics, and how shitty garterbelts are and how everyone but me has bad taste because I'm always right except when I am not and the pleb always had bad taste.

Urgh, I say.

No. The conversation I don't want is someone trying to prove I'm hypocrite or pompous in a video game thread within a fucking crappy image board.
I think I was only talking to a specific person. What have I even done in this thread?

>someone trying to prove I'm hypocrite
>trying
But you're doing it yourself, nobody need to add anything.

That all fits in pretty cleanly under 'shitposting,' right alongside yurifriends and waifufriends, dub vs sub idiots, and people who get upset that mainline games are canon.

>anything I don't like is shitposting
Zombie, please, have some decency.

Check in the dictionary if you don't know what it means.

>No. The conversation I don't want is someone trying to prove I'm hypocrite or pompous in a video game thread within a fucking crappy image board.
See, here's the thing. You seem to think that it's an argument about people trying to prove that you are a hypocritical pompous jackass.

It isn't. It's people calling you out on hypocritical behavior. And acts of pompous jackassery.

>What have I even done in this thread?

It's not called baitgen for nothing.

If zombie doesn't like the "crappy imageboard", why doesn't it fuck off?

See, if you
No
This is just awkward. Think about it, how do you talk with people in society if all you do you leave such one-sided comment? How does a conversation continue like that?
I stopped doing that in elementary school. Literally.
Aye, decency, such that defines my very being.
But still, if the above post is true, then nothing is left in nepgen except for shitposting.

>zombie can't even master basic punctuation
Guys, I think that guy may be a retard AND a troll. Both at the same time.

I see you dare not front engage again, eh?

>How does a conversation continue like that?
It's not a conversation, it's people calling you out, you dip.

No. Take your fucking glasses off.
>That level of value!
I'm just trying to help them. I know we still have left-behinds in this world but this is just…

Can't we talk about spanking or quicksand or even actual gameplay instead of feeding the retard?

Everyone get along or Linda is going to come along to give out some beatings!

Booiiing!

Are you threatening to post my fetish? PLEASE DO.

I can't believe people are still posting the low-quality version of that image

Furthermore, stop being willing to defend just everything if it comes against me.
Those are literally autism.
Literally XXX is not "normal".
I'll get out if you want to keep expressing yourself like that. Really out of my concern and I don't give a shit.
Just another underaged group resisting of basical level of education and… You know it's really not my obligation. Just drive me out with more childish discourtesy though that sounds so pathetic.

Son, those two posts are you shitting on people in the most blatant way possible. If you think that there is any value in those posts other than making you fee superior, then there is no greater proof that you are a pompous jackass with his head so stuck up his own ass he can't see how much of a jackass he is.

I need a reaction picture of Plutia nosebleeding.

Reminder that the only posters that bring up "ghost" and "yurishits" or "hetshits" are typically the shitposters themselves trying to start an argument.

Don't reply to any of them and keep loving your goddess.

I want to spank Blanc.

Holy shit.

I don't understand why you always have to victimize yourself. I was just trying to help some very low socially valued people.

Since they are not here or just pussyed out there's NO point even talking. So long.

>pussyed
A retard and an ESL.

>Furthermore, stop being willing to defend just everything if it comes against me.

Are you actually trying to discuss terms with me? What is this little misunderstanding?

>Just another underaged group resisting of basical level of education and… You know it's really not my obligation. Just drive me out with more childish discourtesy though that sounds so pathetic.

This is pretty much the definition of a pompous jackass.
Thinking yourself superior to others: check.
Assuming everyone who doesn't share your views as beneath you: check

>Blanc gets LESS hot-blooded in NEXT form
Way to ruin her only appeal to me.

Fact : Ultra Noire is sexier and cuter than the boring vanilla Noire.

How many accessories are there in the Blanc vs zombies game?
Does anyone have a video or pic that shows?

And yet she's still somehow more bitter and evil

Why haven't I seen this before

Pompous jackassery #1: Thinking people are "very low socially valued people." because they don't value things the way you do
Pompous jackassery #2: Thinking it's okay to talk down to "very low socially valued people."
Pompous jackassery #3: Thinking any of that is helping anyone other than your own ego.

Uzume gets bland in her HDD too.