steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198027474271
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

JURI BEST GIRL

Why did Guilty Gear fail?

i am a gay furry

I WANT TO SNIFF JURI

who the hell is this

i don't recognize nor find relevant any non SFV characters

Why don't those threads have a thread counter? We'd easily beat KSG.

No dr baldhead

>climb to 1000 LP fighting pretty much nothng but Ryu and Ken
>play today
>Nash and Mika EVERYWHERE

Send help

I have no idea of how to fight these characters (even though I play Mika myself)

Did anyone record and upload the espn2 broadcast?

Daily eminder that sfv is shit.

I want to jack her till she o's

>he plays mika
fucking cancer

how many tournaments have you won?

Why wasn't Thrill Kill played as Evo? Seems like it would draw the crowds desu senpai

Did you buy this beautiful stage with reused assets yet? #riseup

Fuckoff. Top 8 was ok but the fucked audio and constant long breaks killed any kind of momentum matches made.

If they wanted to fill time they should have just did an ad dump when it was over or have their commentators talk about the players before the thing started.

bring poison back crapcom

2lewd

juri is such a hottie too bad she is gonna be low tier trash, unless they are tweaking her from the unreleased version of her

wanna yiff?

Does that rage art armor reduce damage at all? Because I was thinking about that last round between Knee and Saint. What if Knee had done a rage art instead of a rage drive?

The key to beating nash is to know your spacing, jump in a lot because the only thing he can do to antiair you in ex scythe although as some ranges he can antiair with cr.mp so you gotta learn those ranges.

When he does the thing where he jumps forward at you and does a downwards flash kick, you can punish that on reaction by jumping at him and hitting a button. It looks like it's have earlier active frames but it doesn't, plenty of time to air-to-air juggle for big damage if you're playing a character who can do that like bipson or ryu or chun.

this stage is underrated on the level of "fuck you" from crapcom

Why is imstilldadaddy the coolest Yuro?

Who is the closest character to Iori Yagami in Street Fighter V?

yup add me

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198027474271

Chun is the hottest girl in SFV and she's mid-tier so I believe you.

I don't know much about based Juri because I only played SFIV a little bit. Why is she going to suck in SFV?

Our boy LI Joe made the #1 spot on Sportscenter top 10

Goobers BTFO

Why doesnt SFV have a combo list like MK? I mean the combos are all pretty simple and theres not that many of them...I guess you could say trails mode is that but why not available in game?

I wish Akiha was my gf...

oh shit it's actually happening

Street Fighter V has freeform combos. Make your own style to victory!

kill yourself

Is there a way to get the KI soundtrack and any other bonuses the Definitive Edition come with without having to buy the fucking game again?

dont get them riled up

Eat shit senpai

Why is it so hard to make any progress in fighting games ?

fuck youuuu

Dammit

I'll try that, thanks for the tips

In the first match vs a Nash I got bodied by him just jumping in on me with whatever normal kick and comboing into the scythe. I couldn't block, is it a crossup or I was just lagging/dropping frames?

>Li Joe.flv

Post 30seconds of yourself doing Rashid's optimal juggle combos in a real match
enjoy your (you)s you piece of shit

WHEN'S INGRID

Post 5 seconds of giving a single fuck about Ingrid besides her being a ""top sniff""

>post yourself doing corner only full v meter and full super bar in a real match
lol how new are you?

I tried her out with a trainer
many of her normals are unsafe on block including her standing mk which is -4
her fireball is limited to the low version and it only travels 1/5th of the screen
she has a very hard time against zoners, her dive kick is gone, her anti air normals from sf4 are also gone, her fengshui engine drains her bar for every single normal you press during a combo but doesn't do much more damage than a regular bnb, her target combo mp->hk whiffs on crouching targets
4 frame jab
no zoning ability
all her special moves that require a store are unsafe
her fireball that requires a store is -on block you can't even jab after it without losing to 4f jab
but maybe they will change her before release?

some good things about her, she has a 5f low mk, she has a kick that dodges low pokes and can crush counter but its unsafe on block, she has ryu's crossup lk and a worse version of his axe kick

Well? Where is it?

>Watch Evo for the first time
>Hype as fuck
>Really enjoy myself
>Interested in Fighting Games
>Only have an Xbox one and a laptop that can't run SF5

Killer Instinct it is. You guys ever talk about KI here or nah?

>Americans can't even handle T&A on TV anymore
Freedom my ass. You're one step above Pakistan

That combo might in fact be the most retarded thing I've seen and that's coming from someone that faps with Icey Hot.

You can tell if it was a crossup by which way the hit sparks go

Learn to antiair. Step one to not being shit at street fighter: any time someone else jumps forward it should result in free damage for you, 100% of the time.

/v/ pls leave
the funniest part of this joke is you think i own that shit game

you can get out of dizzy before that jump kick you took too long

you have to literally learn from your mistakes
when you start learning fighting games you will make rapid progress with execution, combos and maybe a few setups, but when you reach a certain point and you feel like a mid-level player you plateau against players of a certain caliber, you find that you just can't seem to keep up.

At that point you gotta hit the lab, watch replays and high level matches and see what needs to be done more/less. At the same time you have to keep playing against human opponents to practice your ability to condition and adapt to the opponents tendencies. Then you sort of break past that wall and onto the next level, only to find that there's a new wall you're going to run into.

Just get Fightcade instead. Or a thousand other fighting games on PC that runs on toasters.

>You guys ever talk about KI here or nah?
Not really, because >xbone or >botnet10

I miss SFW buttposting

I think Luvcheez and maybe a few anons play KI but that's it.

If your laptop can't run SF5, check out fightcade which has a shitload of classic fighting games with netplay, lots of people here use it.

Sometimes, but mostly its t. goober or t. combofiend

Going for the most obvious bait

How's the community on those games?

I kinda figured. Bought my bone for certain Microsoft IPs I like but it's not paying off at the moment.

Nobody is falling for your tranny gifs.

I have the same LP (1300 to 1700) than i did 100 hours ago.

Killer Instinct is a very random game. Playing killer instinct is like playing rock paper scissors with someone twice a second every second for 40-50 seconds every round. Every fighting game has elements of rock paper scissors but KI ramps it up and focuses on it as the main game mechanic.

i'll play KI on the xbone with you user

unless you main shit like Aganos or Gargos

the deals with gold (that end today btw) are full of BC SNK fighting games including garou

I fucking hate trap/shemale dude

That's understandable if you didn't play ranked at all in those 100 hours

Can I get some tips on Rog?

All i do is go into training mode and queue ranked at the same time.

>I fucking hate trap/shemale dude
Sometimes you're alright, gay man.

Why would you even buy Xbone if you like fighting games? Dudebros don't play fighting games.

>negro ass

was anyone else disgusted by fuudo yesterday?

i thought sf5 was supposed to be an honest game. what the fuck was with those coinflip mixups

>im gay but i hate gay stuff
haha not this time chariot we get it...youre gay...give it a rest

Pirate the OST.

You're right but you can do different versions.
Why do you shitpost about a game you don't play tho?
You mean the damage is too high? It's a very precise juggle and not that practical especially since you need to use your meter so much with Rashid.

i wonder if capcom paid sonixfox to throw or hard rigged his bracket so he couldnt make top 8 and have his image destroy evo/capcom on espn

Do you guys really hate sniffposting waifufags? That's just rude. Some of us even managed to hit Gold League.

>the combos are all pretty simple
>can't do a pretty simple combo in a match and record it
embarrassing lmaoooooo

Has anyone here used the Hori Mini? How does the stick and buttons feel?

again, how new are you?

when does ki start getting fun? i hate the linker/breaker system because it feels like an rps game during combos.

Dude just please stop shitposting ok

fgg convince me not to quit my job and go back to being a NEET for a year

i can't take answering phones anymore

Yeah my RL friend has it.
It's shit and you might aswell work overtime 4 hours to buy atleast a rap4.

The best SF player in the world is a waifufag. People who whine about waifufags are the shittiest at videogames. Can they beat Infiltration? No they can't.

It's my first day on /fgg/ and I'm already embarrassing you.

'vaginal discharge'

Why does urine's suit hug him so hard?

It was his only bet against a literal god who is beyond everyone else.
Can't really blame him, he did send Infiltration to loser thanks to it.

are you embarrassed to say you started playing when evo was over and came to this general from /v/?
i dont understand the problem

>when does ki start getting fun?
when you uninstall it

>I hate the main mechanic of a game when does it get good?
Do you have brain problems?

>this is a 34 year old man

how do you fight against cammy? especially if you have no reversal? she gets in my face and does lk lk lk lk mp mp and inbetween any of those hits she can grab and if I jump they keep me grounded and she confirm into a hard knockdown and then meaty grab/poke poke poke me again. Most the super plat cammys will go ape shit desperately trying to knock me down and generally if they manage even once I can potentially lose the entire match no matter how much I try to keep her out. Combined with the fact that she changes her jump arc has good anti airs and footsies a fullscreen low and ways through projectiles that are + on block I don't really know how to approach the matchup, is her lk lk lk shit real? can you not press anything? if you have no dp does cammy just laugh at your character or what?

You might as well quit now.

You'll be 34 years old one day and you aint gonna get laid sitting around posting on /fgg/

juri looks fucking terrible. her clothes look like something out of a gi joe villain.

they should've just gone with her concept art where she was wearing a martial arts outfit with her hair down.

sfv babies are this insecure
l m a o

Not him but i came from /sp/ t b h

>le dudebros xbox one meme
idk if you're a /v/kid or a tumblr user